It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

if you don't care, and those on the right don't care trump should have just admitted it than, huh? would have saved ALL that money you're so concered about. same with the email crap.. turns out y 'all don't care. why did we spend so much money investigating.

hilalrious.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I hope so too.

I want to see this information. I want to know if my president is doing shady # and if he is, I want him hung out to dry. But we all know Democrats have been doing shady crap for a while now. I have no inclination to let them walk away from their own corruption richer, more powerful than ever, as they conspire to take away my rights and sell our national sovereignty to globalist scum.
edit on 29 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is the most inadvertently hilarious headline of the season. And a perfect encapsulation of what a lot of people think about Trump these days:

"Oh, yeah? Well I have some intel that's more dangerous and bigger than yours! Believe me. It will be devastating and beautiful and a love note! Don't make me hit you!"

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

doesn't say much about the republicans than does it? seeing as they own the house and senate.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

They dont have long for the house though, less than a month to go

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They are going to go after Christine Blasey Ford right? 
you know , lying to congress under oath, and all...

Oh for sure! In fact, a little birdie told me they'll be devoting the second Tuesday of every week for exactly that noble purpose...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ausername

I still say this sounds like a warning shot across the bow.

TheRedneck

Definitely was.

The target got the message, intended primarily for them alone.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

ya, they've had two years.

not the brightest bunch i gues seeing as they've had all this info all that time!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I want to see this information. I want to know if my president is doing shady # and if he is, I want him hung out to dry. But we all know Democrats have been doing shady crap for a while now. I have no inclination to let them walk away from their own corruption richer, more powerful than ever, as they conspire to take away my rights and sell our national sovereignty to globalist scum.

I'll second this and thank you for saying it.

And I think it bears repeating so I'm happy to do that too.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

you guys shoul definitely hold him to it!!

bring it all out! why they didn't two years ago when they first took over.. well, we'll let that slide, right?

bring it!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'm not sure what it says about Republicans.

I do know that doubling down on insanity hasn't worked for Democrats. It does seem like Republicans are at least aware of the displeasure in the body politic where Democrats have refused to understand why they might be rejected.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I suspect you're possibly right, but that it has nothing to do with docs about the probe (if he has anything).

If it has anything to do with the probe, it will be over things the probe uncovered but refused to prosecute. This is the first time I can remember that a probe was launched to examine a person rather than a crime, and it's obvious why: there are plenty of Democrats involved in the same crime.

But it is also entirely possible that this is just an end run he did around Mueller and has more to do with other dirt and not just dirt connected to the Mueller investigation. I tend to think that is the case as well.

That soundbite was for the public.

I disagree; I think it was aimed at the House Democrats. While the blue wave fizzled and left the Senate better than before, which allows for faster confirmation of judges and treaty ratification, the House still can have the wall by the short hairs. Trump wants his wall! He's patiently waited 2 years, and I think he's finally in a position to pull out some big guns if need be. The key is and has always been the FBI, and that's been Trump's main target for 2 years now, with every volley bringing a desperate cry from the DNC and MSM. A bit dog always hollers first.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just see the American people being held hostage by a game of political poker.

It just seems foolish to trust trump/republicans or democrats at this point.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

This isn't a poker game.

It's about as deadly serious as corrupted politics can get.

imo

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Cause a wall is the most important issue.......? A super expensive wall that won't do much.

Drugs and criminal immigrants come here because there is a market for those drugs. If there is a demand, then there will be a way.

America is billions in debt, yet somehow a giant wall is going to fix that? Some silly logic there..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

ya, i'm shaking in my shoes.

if he had anything, anything at all, it would have been leaked long ago and you damn well know that.

but, sure, you go on hoping - it's fun.

it's also going fun seeing you guys try to make trump look good this campaign season.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: blueman12

This isn't a poker game.

It's about as deadly serious as corrupted politics can get.

imo

It was just a description to how both side are saying they got a "nice hand". Then selling that hand to the American people without ever revealing it.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Boadicea

you guys shoul definitely hold him to it!!

bring it all out!

I'm not sure what you think I can do that you wouldn't have already done to "hold him to it". But I'll make my expectations and demands known in the court of public opinion, hopefully with some level of thought and reason.

why they didn't two years ago when they first took over.. well, we'll let that slide, right?

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I've demanded all along -- and continue to demand -- the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. We'll figure it out and the chips will fall where they may.

bring it!

Still not sure what more you think I can do than you or anyone else...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The mid terms speak otherwise. Lol, do rwnj’s really believe the b.s. they spew? a reply to: projectvxn

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join