It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
November 28, 2018

For months, Democrat "leaders", like Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Hillary, and others, have been doing all they could to damage the U.S. Presidency, and the image of America, to the world.

Nancy Pelosi said right after Democrats won a House Majority earlier this month, that she's loading up a "subpoena cannon". As majority leader, she promises to blast the White House with investigations and subpoenas, when the new Democrat-controlled U.S. House of Representatives goes into session on January 3, 2019.

Today, President Trump described what he will do, if Democrats ignore the citizens of this nation, in favor of harassing him, his family, or his Administration.

In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The New York Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher, and I will hit them so hard, they have never been hit like that!” he said, during a 36-minute Oval Office sit-down.

The commander-in-chief said he could declassify FISA warrant applications, and other documents from Robert Mueller’s probe — and predicted the disclosure would expose the FBI, the Justice Department, and the Clinton campaign, as being in cahoots to set him up.
MORE AT: nypost.com...

As we all know, President Trump is not kidding. He has been holding on to documents that would be very damaging not only to the United Kingdom/Australia, but to Obama-era Democrats, and Mainstream Media personalities, as well.

Trump supporters out here in the population, and in Congress, have been urging him to declassify the ever-growing volume of documents for months. But as President Trump said in the article, keeping them classified, gives him immense "leverage".

You should have heard CNN howling about this today! As the indictment of Senate security chief James A. Wolfe indicated this past June, CNN is one of the "dirty" media outlets that Mueller is attempting to protect.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+115 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

He has been holding on to documents that would be very damaging not only to the United Kingdom/Australia, but to Obama-era Democrats, and Mainstream Media personalities, as well.

If this is the case, are you concerned as to why he hasn't presented them yet?

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

"Timing is Everything" -Q

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
as long as it remains classified, Trump can make all the claims he wants.

we won't know the significance until we see those documents

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I say declassify and release everything and let the chips fall where they may. This back and forth tit for tat stuff needs to end. Indict everyone that's dirty regardless of party.

At least things should stay interesting. We'll see what happens.

+47 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"Timing is Everything" -Q

Nah

Screw q

I am not about a me side winning or something

I want justice

Justice rarely coincides with holding on to the truth until its politically convenient

If the evidence shows corruption people have the right to see it

It shouldn’t only be available to the people when trump feels his opponents have wronged him enough

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Jesus man, how big is the spoon you use to gobble up this BS?

Seriously, how gullible are you? Can we just cut to the chase and have you empty your bank account to a Nigerian Prince...

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What leverage does it give him over putting people who deserve to be in jail in jail? Strange choice and reeks of pandering. Why is he obstructing justice if he really does have damaging evidence against Democrats?

Stupid.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

I agree to a point but he should use it as he mentions if the house is just gonna block all progress for the nation. He can always drop it right before getting out of office and screw them anyways. Either way works for me as long as the info comes out before he leaves office.

+25 more 
link   
If trump has information regarding criminal activity, and keeps it secret...isn't that "obstruction of justice"

also a crime.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Spot on.

This crap is not helping any cause. It doesn't bolster any side.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

...keeping them classified, gives him immense "leverage". 

It may serve Trump's best interests, but it doesn't serve our best interests.

Trump needs to make it all public -- not play his own games. Give us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder, if he has all this info on people, that he should release and deal with, why isn't he? He should, in my opinion, just for the "people".

Maybe he is afraid of being off'd by the CIA?
I would be.

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If trump has information regarding criminal activity, and keeps it secret...isn't that "obstruction of justice"

also a crime.

It's classified information.

So up to him to release, balancing that with the possible damage it will do to our European allies.

Obstruction of Justice... just LOL.

So if Mueller has information regarding criminal activity and keeps it secret, isn't that "obstruction of justice?"

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I predicted he would hold onto this information well into the soon to start 2020 elections and if his internal polling shows he is behind, he will open the floodgates with it's release.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Still doesn't change the fact that he's sheltering his supposed "enemies" from justice.

Also, if it's already known and classified why hasn't anything been done about it yet? Because justice isn't going to come anyways, Trump is simply using it to pander to his base.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Sadly, it begs the question of is Trump serving the public or himself?

Surely, the "electorate" can see through his shenanigans. His politics are showing and not in the best light but very eye-opening for his "people."

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Maybe, and I know this may sound crazy.

He's actually trying to work with them to get the stuff done he was elected to do and his reluctance to release everything is because once he does, the Govt will cease to function and will be tied up in hearings and trials and resignations and special elections for the remainder of his term and nothing he wants to get done, will get done?

Just a thought.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join