It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

With Bob Mueller indicting Cohen for "Lying To Congress" today, it does look like a political hit-job, as you call it. No Americans have been arrested for colluding with Russia. A 1st year Prosecutor can indict someone for lying to Congress.

Give Mueller and team a break, $40 million into this thing and all of this time they have to have something to show for it.

They got a lawyer. Which would probably turn on their own mother to get a plea deal offering an alternative to serious jail time.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i believe this about as much as I believe he's working on a middle class tax break.

it's astounding how much the man lies.

he's counting on his base to be too dumb to care. remember he could shoot someone.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust

If "lying to congress" is going to be a prosecutable crime now, we better start building more jails.
we currently don't have enough beds for all those who have done that

And we'd need even more jails/beds if we prosecuted the congress critters who have lied to the public...

One of those situations where Congress exempts itself from the laws it imposes on the rest of us. This also needs to change.
edit on 29-11-2018 by Boadicea because: Added "jails/beds"

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
With Michael Cohen making deals, and "cooperating" Mueller might be able to keep the probe going well into 2019 or 2020 and beyond. Or whenever Trumps presidency ends, whichever comes first.

The war is on!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

This also serves notice to James Comey and Loretta Lynch that they'd better tell Congress the truth, when they're interrogated next week.

BTW.. I think James Comey did lie to Congress last year didn't he? It just wasn't followed-up on.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

you keep alluding to this war thing. it's funny.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh, surely they wouldn't pick and choose who to prosecute for that?
Would they?
Is it only a crime for some people to do that?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I agree with previous posters.

If Trump has evidence of crimes and does nothing, then he is wrong not to provide it asap to the proper authorities.

Concealment of a crime would be a huge no no.

Not saying he has evidence of criminal activity by the Dems.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

i believe this about as much as I believe he's working on a middle class tax break.

You must believe it then. The tax break already happened.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

you keep alluding to this war thing. it's funny.

Stay tuned, we haven't got to the best part yet.

Until then, enjoy the laughs!

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

you sound scared tuff guy. only a puss would want war over a con man president. it's hilarious.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

sure it did.

wow, you all are desperate today.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

it's astounding how much the man lies.

he's counting on his base to be too dumb to care. remember he could shoot someone.

I'm in his base, and even I don't believe this BS, lol....

Well of course he could shoot someone....the Clintons did many times. Hehe....

Seriously though, I don't doubt that he could certainly make some things problematic by releasing docs. It sounds like more grandstanding on his part. Personally, this whole probe is still ridiculous anyhow....and not because there wasn't collusion, but because even if there was....nobody on the right CARES. Governments interfere in elections of other governments all the damn time. Get over it, and pull up your big boy pants.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
lordy, I hope he declassifies this info.

you guys better hold him to it! tho, we all know you won't...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

He has to wait until Mueller's witch hunt officially ends, otherwise he will be accused of undermining and derailing the probe.

But, he won't wait forever.

He has delivered a veiled warning here. I'm sure he is being wisely advised on every move he makes on this, including what, and when to do anything.

imo

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Selective prosecution for comparable crimes? Of course not! Never ever gonna happen!!!

Whatever was I thinking?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

He's got something in the works... Whittaker is AG, he's had some interesting meetings with Rosenstein, and now this.

I still say this sounds like a warning shot across the bow. It might have actually done some good; I just heard the House is walking back those impeachment threats.

We'll see.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: carewemust

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

Absolutely correct. Although, he would argue that these are unique circumstances and people engaged in treasonous type of acts. I agree with you though

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

He's got something in the works... Whittaker is AG, he's had some interesting meetings with Rosenstein, and now this.

I suspect you're possibly right, but that it has nothing to do with docs about the probe (if he has anything).

I still say this sounds like a warning shot across the bow. It might have actually done some good; I just heard the House is walking back those impeachment threats.

We'll see.

That soundbite was for the public. I'd love to see what he may have sent to them that was actually classified, so they couldn't release it, to show his threat was serious. That is, assuming the whole thing wasn't just blustering, which is equally entirely possible with him....LOL.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: shooterbrody

Selective prosecution for comparable crimes? Of course not! Never ever gonna happen!!!

Whatever was I thinking?

They are going to go after Christine Blasey Ford right?
you know , lying to congress under oath, and all...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join