It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those who really want to know more about the "Long Game" President Trump is playing, should skim over this article. It's what instilled patience in me. Before reading it, I was thinking just like you... people in the Q forum had to calm me down, in fact. 

Skim This: www.americanthinker.com...

I didn't just skim it, I read it all... And I'm not at all impressed -- at least not in a good way. It's just games... More despicable games that can and will backfire on the people. This isnt "draining the swamp". It's just playing in the muck along with the rest.

Not cool. This cannot end well.

If this is how Trump wants to roll, he's not the man (or Prez) that he claims/claimed to be. And if his supporters support these games, then they aren't the patriots they claim to be.

The people have a right to know and we need to know who is doing what and where and how... And then the right to correct the ways and means their dirty deeds are done.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
I was ready to think that his Twitter account had been hacked, but this was a sit down interview with the NY Post!

Do it already. Covering up a crime, even for political reasons, is covering up a crime.

... and I think he actually believes he is a tough guy.

Besides, no one wants to punch the geriatric. The toupee would come off and dentures fall out and you'd have to wipe the orange paint off your knuckles. He'd probably get winded, have an infarction and leave stains on the carpet.

Partisanship aside, feck it would be funny to watch him fight!
Any elderly fight would be funny but yeah I agree. I think he does consider himself a tough guy. He’d probably step up to the plate but yeah, I’m ashamed to say, the stains would be on the carpet.

I’m still laughing.

WWE Hall of Famer you know?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
The tactics are great and are exposing hypocrisies galore.
The ones screaming now are the same ones that are doing the original threatening 😆
All the "Political Scholarly Philosophies" are washing up dry 😆
"Logic" is gone with the wind 😆
"Your move. Think Before You Decide"

I can't wait for certain Democrats and Republicans to be EXPOSED.

The Democrats are likely to field entirely new people in 2020.

Obama, Clinton et al will be long gone and out of reach, and there's a statute of limitations on some things, too.

Trump is saying things that are increasingly erratic.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I want justice

Justice rarely coincides with holding on to the truth until its politically convenient

If the evidence shows corruption people have the right to see it

It shouldn’t only be available to the people when trump feels his opponents have wronged him enough

Under ordinary circumstances you would be absolutely correct. But a commander-in-chief who has been voraciously attacked & hampered in his administration must play hard & fast when the time is right to generate the maximal damage possible to those who we all, by now, should understand are largely to blame for some horrendous 'movements' in opposition since Trump's administration was rolled out. At the most impactful time possible - the most auspicious time - release the MOAB motherload & get those rats scampering away.. Timing is everything.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The real thing for Trump to do against all the traitors and subversives in the MSM and elsewhere would be to send black ops against them and eliminate them all one at a time, but that would take more guts than anyone has in today's America.

If President Trump needs volunteers to get rid of America's most damaging enemy, the MSM Leadership, there are literally lines of patriots who would take the task, and willingly die in carrying it out.

That's really true.

That would actually be "justice" in the making. (Even though it wouldn't be a pretty sight).

Is that what justice is, the prosecution of evil? What of the victims? Surely it is unjust to leave the victims uncompensated?

Justice is to right wrongs.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If someone commits murder and they get executed, now you have two dead bodies and twice as many innocents who have lost someone. That makes everything soooo much better.

edit on 29/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

if true - then trump is IMHO worse than the democrats

if true - he has the chance to clear the deck and hope a saner clade of pond scum rises to the surface

but - but making silly contingent threats - he allows the idiots to remain in power - and continue thier idiocy

well done trump - you wank puffin - you are prolonging the problem

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Interesting statement.

I take a lot of what President Trump says with a grain of salt... as everyone should. When he says something, it is always aimed at someone in particular. Many of his tweets have been aimed at Kim Jong Un, Putin, NATO, Mueller... and some are aimed at his base. People tend to think they are all aimed at the general population, and that's simply not true.

Donald Trump is a businessman. Period. He sets goals based on what he wants, and he then works toward those goals. The tricky thing about setting goals is one does not always have control over certain things... for instance, I could set a goal to save $5000 in the next year to buy something I want. I get to decide what I will spend my money on, so I have control over that. But my employer has the final say, because they have control over my employment. They can throw a monkey wrench into my plans. So I have to do what I can to avoid that happening... work hard, work diligently, put my employer first, make money for the company... and still, if the company goes under, I am out of luck.

A good goal setter will always have backups for things out of their control. Like, maybe I get to know executives in a competing company, just in case I need a different job. Maybe I take a few college courses to expand my job opportunities. I have control over things like that and can use that control to get some control over my goals where there are potential problems.

So what are Donald Trump's goals?

I still remember perhaps the biggest 'fit' I ever saw him throw. He was LIVID! Seems some years back he decided to upgrade one of his luxury hotels. Money really wasn't an object, because this thing would bring in about what he wanted to ask. One of the things he demanded was the new flat-screen big-screen TVs in every room, and by damn, he wanted them to be American-made! I sadly chuckled when I heard that, because I was looking at the time at my 2 year old Curtis Mathis set, which I bought 6 months before Curtis-Mathis closed their doors.

Trump never got his goal. He wound up having to install foreign TVs. And he griped and complained about that for months on end to anyone who would hear him.

I truly believe he wants America prosperous again, like we were before the jobs all went overseas. Like we were when someone with a high-school diploma could land an entry job with a company, prove their worth through hard work, and retire in some comfort as they got older. Dad did that. Mom did that. I have a neighbor doing that, if he makes it to retirement. I will not be able to do that, and precious few others I know will either.

So what does it take? What are the steps to that goal? More jobs for one, and that's a more robust economy. To get that we need less extravagant regulations (and no, that doesn't mean all regulations are bad). We need better trade deals to open up more markets. We need a better tax system that let's smaller companies compete. He's already doing those. But we also need a handle on immigration, specifically illegal immigration, and that's a wall.

But, he can't fund a wall. The House needs to do that. The House just went Democrat and those Democrats are openly claiming they intend to destroy every chance he has to succeed. is it really so hard for people to believe Trump, the man who can stand his ground and succeed in the most cutthroat business in the most cutthroat area in the nation, doesn't have a backup plan?

So far, the vast majority of his swamp draining has surrounded the FBI and DoJ. We know (or at least we should and would if we were paying attention) that J. Edgar Hoover still lives in the FBI. His corruption and his control over the US through political dirt has never stopped. It only changed hands. Now it lies in the hands of Christopher Wray, who Trump seems to be OK with. That tells me he's got the people he wants at the top of the FBI. Sessions is gone... perhaps the basis for their disagreements was over the same thing we are discussing here? Maybe Sessions as well wanted to release everything? That would be in his nature. Whittaker is now Attorney General. Trump seems OK with Rosenstein, despite some serious problems we see with him... maybe because Rosenstein is willing to accept Trump's plans?

All this is tell me that Donald Trump has firm control of the FBI, not the DNC who seem to have controlled it for so long. Witness the mass exodus from Washington of the House Republicans... potentially payback for supporting some of Trump's plans during the first two years. Witness the sudden shot of backbone from Lindsay Graham... who I think is more secure because Trump, not the DNC, now hold the FBI dirt on his background.

So if the goal is to get the wall, fix immigration and continue cutting taxes despite a Democratic House, what is the best way to accomplish that? He could release everything, but that would conflict with that pesky Mueller investigation (likely why it exists in the first place) and allow his many detractors to have more ammunition against him. I think he needs a second term to finish his goals. Also, it would literally destroy the US government... and that would not accomplish his goals. It would actually delay them since there would likely be special elections in 90% of the House. No, he needs to hold this, and warn his opponents... a nuclear option, if you will. But he has to wait before pressing the button, to get his goals accomplished. Then he can press it, or the swamp critters can take a hike to elsewhere... either way the swamp is eventually drained, the wall is built, immigration is fixed, we are prosperous again, and he will get his face on Mount Rushmore. Nice ego stroke for the ego that can be seen from space.

If he fires off his nuclear option too soon, we'll get the swamp drained, we already have some better prosperity, but we'll go through a complete government collapse that would likely wipe all that out. And likely no Mount Rushmore.

I think Trump wants to be on Mount Rushmore. If he can pull all this off, he should be.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: CharlesT

If any political party deserves to be smashed into billions of subatomic particles more than the democratic party, I can't think of any more deserving. I say Trump should release the information and let the carnage begin because the public deserves nothing less.

Right, just like the indictments and jailing of Hillary he promised us during his campaign and is still banging that drum at his weekly rallies... it's been 2 years, why the hold up?

Just knowing that her days of freedom are numbered, is dragging down Hillary's health. Did you see the video of her answering questions 2 days ago? Ruth Ginsberg is now in better health than Hillary Clinton!

Isn't more fun watching stress and a guilty-conscious take its toll on Hillary, than her being hidden away in prison?

No! I want to see the bitch in an orange jumpsuit.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'm starting to wonder, if he has all this info on people, that he should release and deal with, why isn't he? He should, in my opinion, just for the "people".

Maybe he is afraid of being off'd by the CIA?
I would be.

I suspect you have a good point and this is delicate.

Personally, I think we have some major people who seem to be caught up in many horrible things. The disruption to society has to get worse before it can get better and people who are holding back need to come on and get it done or get off the pot.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Still doesn't change the fact that he's sheltering his supposed "enemies" from justice.

Also, if it's already known and classified why hasn't anything been done about it yet? Because justice isn't going to come anyways, Trump is simply using it to pander to his base.

at least you are finally admitting that there will be no justice when it comes to democrats.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It's not going to happen. 99% of the time government leaders are immune to everything.

Yet that is why even trumpsters are upset at DJT. If he has the goods, he needs to lay them down soon, or zip it. This 99% of the time, criminals of a certain class getting to walk free is not going to continue forever.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Note he has [what now] and doesnt declassify the stuff?

Even thought they've already been attacking him?

The pattern folks, the pattern...

Two Party + MSM System BS.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
ReaD last night they are not going to try to Impeach him because they finally realized they don't have the votes but they are going to do whatever it takes to foul up his 2020 run.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If he fires off his nuclear option too soon, we'll get the swamp drained, we already have some better prosperity, but we'll go through a complete government collapse that would likely wipe all that out.

Our Constitutional Republic is bigger and stronger than that.... Bigger and stronger than the critters mismanaging it. Getting rid of the rats will only make us stronger... And better.

Trump has the honor and privilege of being in the position to do the right thing for the right reason. Any less will backfire on us... We The People.

Even if I believe Trump wants the best for the nation, what about those who come after Trump? What's to stop his successors from using those same politics against us?

Trump needs to fix the system so it can no longer be gamed against us... Not perpetuate and escalate the politics.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: olaru12

Right, just like the indictments and jailing of Hillary he promised us during his campaign and is still banging that drum at his weekly rallies... it's been 2 years, why the hold up?

For starters, he needs an Attorney General who's not afraid for his life to pursue it.

No wiser words have been used on ATS in a long time. How can we not see this scenario where a so called truth seeker dies with strange facts like two bullet holes to the back of the head with no blood at the scene that is being called a "suicide". Arkinicide was the name for that forensic event.

edit on 29-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Basically only one of two things can be true here:

1. He actually has the goods — he has evidence of corruption/malfeasance that is significant enough to end careers and possibly worse. If that's the case, then he's basically blackmailing crooks for political gain.

2. He doesn't have the goods and he's making things up for political gain.

Neither of these are good or serving the interest of the American people.

The DOJ knows it will destroy the fabric of how things work so bad to bring in this level of criminal, embedded in our Gov, that they have insisted we have to take it real slow.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53 Oh boy........ The great white hope has damaging information on all the democrats, all the f.b.I and the whole justice department. Wow. Perhaps he should fire all 60,000 of them and become supreme leader. I'm sure his dumb ass threat has them trembling.

Why the racism?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yet that is why even trumpsters are upset at DJT. If he has the goods, he needs to lay them down soon, or zip it. 

I'm seeing this too -- not just here, but on a few conservative websites I've been poking around this morning. It's heartening. But it's not a consensus either, which is disappointing.

Trump supporters have a choice to make: support the man (Trump) or We The People... The man or the Constitutional Republic... The man or the truth.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

the MSM

You mean that pesky little thing that's protected by the 1st amendment?

MSM is not protected. Free speech is. Using proven lies to incite treason/sedition is not likely to win their day in court with a jury because public repeating of lies are not protected speech. Slander can be very costly.

edit on 29-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Justoneman

Yet that is why even trumpsters are upset at DJT. If he has the goods, he needs to lay them down soon, or zip it. 

I'm seeing this too -- not just here, but on a few conservative websites I've been poking around this morning. It's heartening. But it's not a consensus either, which is disappointing.

Trump supporters have a choice to make: support the man (Trump) or We The People... The man or the Constitutional Republic... The man or the truth.

Sun Tzu would say pretend strength when you are weak. Boasting is dangerous and DJT does do that love him or hate him.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join