It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: blueman12

Putin took over Russia completely and is a great chess player. Does he act ANYTHING like trump? Do any strategical people watch excessive mainstream media and tweet about putting their enemies behind bars??

Different people play chess differently. Beware... the best players I have ever played act and move in what looks like a totally irrational way.

I believe the same goes for strategy in reality.

TheRedneck

It's possible your right, but it's also very possible that trump is impulsive and reactional. You should at least be open to that possibility..

It's possible that many of his actions/tweets were impulsive, rather than a calculated move. We'll find out in time. But I think people are investing too much in Trump.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I was open to that possibility, but over time I have seen evidence that he is pretty good at handling the opposition. Still, I will admit the possibility, just not the likelihood that he was just talking out his rear.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am not sure the wall will stop the flow of drugs as it is supply and demand, and one of the biggest drugs currently in demand can be made by teenagers driving around in a car shaking a concoction in a plastic soda bottle. I also can't help wonder if American businesses and companies didn't hire illegal migrant workers to save a buck, would these illegals see America as the land of opportunity?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimD350
I am not sure the wall will stop the flow of drugs as it is supply and demand, and one of the biggest drugs currently in demand can be made by teenagers driving around in a car shaking a concoction in a plastic soda bottle. I also can't help wonder if American businesses and companies didn't hire illegal migrant workers to save a buck, would these illegals see America as the land of opportunity?

They get pregnant, their kid becomes a citizen they get welfare benefits, get pregnant again even more benefits, again more benefits. Also a likely path to citizenship.

Now billions are being spent providing them mass transportation and organizing multiple caravans of thousands to cross the border. The left expects them all to be housed and given lawyers time in court etc. The idea is to make it so costly that we basically have to have open borders, and let them by the millions.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
a reply to: carewemust

Trump has been 15 steps ahead of these people all along. And he still is.

C'mon man, but lets consider if he releases nothing, will you still support him blindly?

Even this guy struggles to be that far ahead

edit on 29-11-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: pic

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

effing A it should be! A patriot would release the info and let the dems burn, a partisan hack holds onto it and uses it as a shield.

Unfortunately trump is a liar and he's got nothing but bluster. What happened to MAGA?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I say declassify and release everything and let the chips fall where they may. This back and forth tit for tat stuff needs to end. Indict everyone that's dirty regardless of party.

At least things should stay interesting. We'll see what happens.

Woot! You people aren't as intransigent as you seem. Let's release his info too! Centrists dems (beholden to the donar class) are our alt-right.

ETA:

I don't see how you guys can see the corruption on our side so clearly and turn a blind eye to the corruption on your side.

Look, Hillary is corrupt as *snip. Pellosi is corrupt as *snip. Unfortunately for you trump is also as corrupt as *snip! We need to get back to Left v Right fight, not right of center vs farther right of center where both are fighting for the corporations.
edit on 11/29/2018 by whargoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's one of the worst weeks in Trump's life. Almost as bad for Trump fans.

And this is what you guys come up with?

More lawbreaking.

The short-fingered vulgarian and his fans are such an embarrassment to this country.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh and if I forgot to type You.. These 2 will get whomever off of the teat of BigPHarma™ even if Your 'dosha' isn't 'pitta'

Amla and Holy Basil:

www.masteringdiabetes.org...

www.healthline.com...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Grambler

"Timing is Everything" -Q

Nah

Screw q

I am not about a me side winning or something

I want justice

Justice rarely coincides with holding on to the truth until its politically convenient

If the evidence shows corruption people have the right to see it

It shouldn’t only be available to the people when trump feels his opponents have wronged him enough

There are investigations of those people going on as we speak...Hopefully, many indictments forthcoming...It is not a political issue to hold off on the release of that information...It may be advantageous to keep that stuff under the rug until indictments and Grand Jury testimonies are made...

However, if the other side can damage our President and our Constitutional Republic with fake accusations exacerbated by 100% of the fake news media, Trump may chose to release this information early to prevent the enemy from destroying all the progress that's been made and any future progress...

I side with Trump...

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Justoneman

Sun Tzu would say pretend strength when you are weak.

Hmmmm... Much like my "faith it till you make it" approach to some things. (Usually when it's all I've got!)

Boasting is dangerous and DJT does do that love him or hate him.

It's especially dangerous when you get too cocky and believe your own publicity, which Trump also seems to be doing.

Yep.

That is something that if you are spot on in boasting can infuriate your opponents with little to do but go "Postal" and that seems to be his goal. Still a dangerous game to incite your lunatic enemies to go Postal.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Maybe he is afraid of being off'd by the CIA?
I would be.

Start @ about 4:50

A warning?

I see a "Red Dot" laser hitting his clothes and podium. hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

How does making a statement to the effect of, "we are gonna destroy the executive branch's functionality," not yet amount to a felony level of harassment, character assassination, conspiracy, or intimidation/extortion???

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

If "lying to congress" is going to be a prosecutable crime now, we better start building more jails.
we currently don't have enough beds for all those who have done that

IN fact Mueller lied to Congress while the head of the FBI..... Hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul
I don't see how you guys can see the corruption on our side so clearly and turn a blind eye to the corruption on your side.

Honestly? The corruption on our side usually doesn't cost us (personally) money or freedoms whereas the corruption on the Dem side almost always costs us (personally) both of those.

Leave my money alone and leave my freedoms alone and, well, I'm fine with DC doing what the hell ever they want to do.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Butterfinger

ya, they've had two years.

not the brightest bunch i gues seeing as they've had all this info all that time!

That is why we call them RINO's helping the Progressives don't ya know?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: ausername

ya, i'm shaking in my shoes.

if he had anything, anything at all, it would have been leaked long ago and you damn well know that.

but, sure, you go on hoping - it's fun.

it's also going fun seeing you guys try to make trump look good this campaign season.

You sound like DJT on Steroids. Wake up and smell what was in that Koolaide you keep drinking.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: soundguy

I'm sorry, I don't speak imbecile.

If you want to talk about the future of the country I'll be happy to read to what have to say.

And if you tried you would lose to the professional imbecile. Smart to not play with pro's who can beat you at their own game. I like your analysis of things.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: notsure1

Calling your son stupid for being liberal.. now that's idiocracy!

Not sure how a idiocracy fan doesn't see the connection between trump and president koomacho

Oh so you know that one? How can you not and say that unless your just getting knee jerk about the honest to God libtards?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Honestly? The corruption on our side usually doesn't cost us (personally) money or freedoms whereas the corruption on the Dem side almost always costs us (personally) both of those.

Make one proud to be an American. Just screw some other American and I'm OK.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join