It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I'm sorry, I don't speak imbecile.

If you want to talk about the future of the country I'll be happy to read to what have to say.

edit on 29 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
so much for integrity, if there is dishonesty/dirt then regardless of what the Dems do it should be released if there is to be any level of justice/transparency, for a President who stated he was different, he sure is following the path of all before him.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The wall is the kingpin of much more intensive changes. But we can't implement those changes while being invaded by every Tom, Dick, and Hernando on the block. The lack of a wall is causing increased crime, which costs money, bringing in disease, which costs money, and siphoning more money out of the country due to direct monies sent 'home' and social programs for the indigent.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: soundguy

I'm sorry, I don't speak imbecile.

If you want to talk about the future of the country I'll be happy to read to what have to say.

LOL... I have an adult liberal son living in the basement so I ve gotten pretty good at translating imbecile.

Ill give it a go.

He says Orange man bad or mean (they sound very similar) and you are stupid and deplorable.

Thats close anyway. Im getting better.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If this were any other president, I'd have to call their bluff. With Trump, though, he always seems to come out on top.

If he has info to destroy the left, he should go ahead and release it though.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

A wall will cost more money than any depoortation program. Any statistics that directly link South American immigrants with spreading disease?

Crime has always been here from immigrants because there is a demand for drugs. A doubt a wall is going to stop that.

How about just create a better immigration system with better immigration courts. Create investigation teams for companies that utilize illegal immigrants.

A wall is just a huge waste of money. Billions of dollars for something that can be defeated by a tunnel, boat, ladder, or plane.

It's just a really expensive idea that doesn't even address the root of the problems. I think you trump supporters fall too hard for trump's have as$ed ideas.
edit on 29-11-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Calling your son stupid for being liberal.. now that's idiocracy!

Not sure how a idiocracy fan doesn't see the connection between trump and president koomacho

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Trump has been 15 steps ahead of these people all along. And he still is.

Deciding when to play your "trump card" is part of what Trump actually does best. He let the deep state know that he's got them by the kaahoonas.

The entire plan was to get the Senate in this past election. Once the elections were over, the next phase immediately went into gear. Now, when Ruthie finally bows out, nothing can stop Trump from appointing a super majority, that will last for DECADES to come. And change the direction of the country permanently, until a Dem gets elected and then waits for someone to resign. I'd say that's 20 to 30 years out, MINIMUM. This is why the Dems took off the Antifa gloves. They are lashing out, because they have nothing else. They simply can't stop what's about to happen.

Why would Trump announce that he's going to release everything, then sit on it?

Most Dems have little clue what he really has. Dem Sr. leadership knows.

To tell Dems that if they really want to play, then the gloves come off. And once those gloves come off, the Dems are going to scream in the streets.

Negotiations. This is a game that Trump EXCELS at, these morons are way out of their league.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: TheRedneck

A wall will cost more money than any depoortation program. Any statistics that directly link South American immigrants with spreading disease?

Crime has always been here from immigrants because there is a demand for drugs. A doubt a wall is going to stop that.

How about just create a better immigration system with better immigration courts. Create investigation teach for companies that utilize illegal immigrants.

A wall is just a huge waste of money. Billions of dollars for something that can be defeated by a tunnel, boat, ladder, or plane.

It's just a really expensive idea that doesn't even address the root of the problems. I think you trump supporters fall too hard for trump's have as$ed ideas.

I don't care what they may have. The wall is a requirement. Our sovereignty is at stake. We have laws already regarding immigration. Let's start by building the wall, give illegals little chance of sneaking into this country. Then, let's ENFORCE our immigration laws.

Once these rules and wall are in place, let the asylum seekers go through the normal process to get into this country.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

this is by far the funniest post I've read today.

good times.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Given the way Trump often Tweets or speaks before he thinks things entirely through I am sure if he had it he would have released it in one of his fits of anger.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Meh.. that's what QANON followers have been saying too. Yet, his tweets only show an impulsive nature with no actions that show a sense of playing chess.

Sure.. it's possible that he acts certain ways for hidden reason while planning his moves, but there is no real proof of that.

Putin took over Russia completely and is a great chess player. Does he act ANYTHING like trump? Do any strategical people watch excessive mainstream media and tweet about putting their enemies behind bars??

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You ever try to fill up a bucket with big holes in the bottom?

You fix the leak first.

As for disease, I heard about this this morning:
Report: Thousands Of Migrants Treated For Infectious Diseases, Even HIV/AIDS

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

this is by far the funniest post I've read today.

good times.

Sing it with me!!! "Time, is on my side, YES IT IS!!!"

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Meh.. that's what QANON followers have been saying too. Yet, his tweets only show an impulsive nature with no actions that show a sense of playing chess.

Sure.. it's possible that he acts certain ways for hidden reason while planning his moves, but there is no real proof of that.

Putin took over Russia completely and is a great chess player. Does he act ANYTHING like trump? Do any strategical people watch excessive mainstream media and tweet about putting their enemies behind bars??

See other reply. "TIME, is on my side, YES IT IS!!!"

Fred..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Different people play chess differently. Beware... the best players I have ever played act and move in what looks like a totally irrational way.

I believe the same goes for strategy in reality.

TheRedneck

link   

Yea cause South American immigrants are the cause of all our problems..... If we enforce immigration laws, why would immigrants want to come here anyway?

What other countries have a giant wall around their border? Seems regressive and expensive.. It does sure rile up trump supporters though..

I just don't see immigrants as a huge problem. Stop letting companies hire them..

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If this were any other president, I'd have to call their bluff. With Trump, though, he always seems to come out on top.

If he has info to destroy the left, he should go ahead and release it though.

If he had released all of this b4 the midterms, there would have been massive riots about "influencing an election". Instead, he explained to the Dems that he has this, this is Trumps' "Nuclear option". They cross a line, he destroys them.

Chess, on a national level.

Fred..

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The stage has been set for the final Act, I think.

Republicans control the Senate, Democrats control the House. All by design, to my mind, of course.

If my gut feeling is correct -- that Bill and Hillary are the masterminds behind Trump's election/presidency -- then I expect the Mueller investigation will conclude much the same way Bill's second term concluded:

Impeachment in the House and Acquittal in the Senate.

And people on both sides will have *just enough* to hold up and claim victory.

edit on 11/29/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yea cause South American immigrants are the cause of all our problems..... If we enforce immigration laws, why would immigrants want to come here anyway?

What other countries have a giant wall around their border? Seems regressive and expensive.. It does sure rile up trump supporters though..

I just don't see immigrants as a huge problem. Stop letting companies hire them..

Want the immigration laws changed? Elect officials to change it. These laws are on the books. Enforce them.

Telling people to ignore laws simply because you don't agree with them, is not the brightest bulb on the tree.

Countries don't have walls?

www.worldatlas.com...

Fred..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join