It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says If House Democrats Attack - He Will Declassify Info That Will Destroy Them.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Not exactly what I said, but your point? I'm in this, first and foremost, for my own family, not your family and not anyone else's family.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Removed. Your a mod here so I won't question your beliefs.
edit on 11/29/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Still a dangerous game to incite your lunatic enemies to go Postal.

Yeah, it is...

Interestingly enough, the offices of Trump's former tax lawyer were raided today. We'll see how this plays out. I'm thinking anything is possible at this point.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Lying under oath has always been a crime. Not everyone who speaks to congress does so under oath, however.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

When did I ever say that there would be? You must be confusing me with the generic "libtard" your favorite propaganda outlet(s) has painted for you over the past 2+ years.

Not very many people actually fit into that box those right wing propaganda outlets have helped you to build for other people, but they sure have convinced you otherwise.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
So, the cows in a stingy, mean,
and evil herd, hate the cows in a good, kind, and compassionate herd; no surprise. It's what they've(Republicans) been programmed to do- hate and kill your fellow man. They make Jesus look bad by claiming him. Have a wonderful day! : )

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: carewemust

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

Yes, this is true, and I agree.

However, you can't blame the man for having an insurance plan. He has been under constant attack from the left since 2015, when he announced his candidacy.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Forget about the dems I want to know what happened at Roswell, Mr President.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
There is something a lot of people are overlooking. In this past mid-term election, there were a massive number of people who decided against running as an incumbent. Likely because they knew that a new executive action that was made would mean they could no longer turn into a lobbyist, as well as they could get out from under the Sword of Damocles by no longer being in office. They were not just from one party either. The reason why Trump has not published these classified documents is as follows. He wants to get things done, and wants elected people to do their job in the best interest of the people. If he drops a tactical nuke of information, there will be blow-back in the form of mass unrest beyond politics as usual, and that means that the public will suffer as well. If it is dripped out slowly over time this unrest will not come to boil, and the public will remain peaceful. Also, it is not just Democrats that would get hit by it, people on both sides of the aisle will be hit if it is as big as Trump claims it is. If you take out politically people on both sides of the aisle you are just asking for a hot civil war due to a complete lack of unity far worse than the lack of unity we have in government right now. This is the reason why the MSM is keeping the heat up. They want to keep the people as close to boil as is possible without it actually boiling over as a preventative measure, as the organizations (and people) that control them are aware of this and attempting to mitigate the damage by applying as much heat as possible, and in doing so prevent Trump from dropping more faster because it would result in a second civil war which he does not want to do. Also worth noting to make it crystal clear that that is the case, President Obama allowed media to publish propaganda, including CIA operations and leaks as was done in Operation Mockingbird.

edit on 29-11-2018 by dubiousatworst because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Fear is a better lever than justice.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Good!!!! Merica!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Personally I really dislike this

If there was corruption as seems the case, the info should be released immediately, not based in what is politically effective

I'm with you on this. The only reason I can think of (besides timing) I think he wants to be in the clear first. Similar to Obama when he went back on DACA saying he couldn't grant that and than magically did. If you remember during the 2016 elections he tried legalizing all the DACA people and granting amnesty to those in the US and it got struck down. Since Obama was on his way out the door, he wouldn't be effected if it got granted. Now if he would have done that on his first term, he would have lost re election since it would anger a massive voter block.

Wild guess, he's waiting till when hes on his way out fully, so his family and himself are not a target. No one knows how powerful the deep state is. I also belive he's waiting on Mullers findings first.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: blueman12

Putin took over Russia completely and is a great chess player. Does he act ANYTHING like trump? Do any strategical people watch excessive mainstream media and tweet about putting their enemies behind bars??

Different people play chess differently. Beware... the best players I have ever played act and move in what looks like a totally irrational way.

I believe the same goes for strategy in reality.

TheRedneck

It's possible your right, but it's also very possible that trump is impulsive and reactional. You should at least be open to that possibility..

It's possible that many of his actions/tweets were impulsive, rather than a calculated move. We'll find out in time. But I think people are investing too much in Trump.

Ever heard of The Chaos Theory Algorithem..

FTR Big Blue cheated and investing in A.I might just be a bad idea after all.
edit on 30-11-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Release and Redact the FISA, I am Spartacus!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

At times do you ever question the naivety of your stance ?

I usually agree with you but this one is funny..like you actually think and believe the people ever have gotten the truth...

You are asking for things that do not apply, logic and honesty....and wanting non political good feelings INSIDE of politics...LOL.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Depends if their current methods are incriminating them more, for me they have dug themselves a big enough hole, throw them all in.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Make one proud to be an American. Just screw some other American and I'm OK.

Like I and so many others got screwed over for 8 years while nobody cared? I seem to recall it took that for Michelle Obama to be proud of America.

Doesn't make it right, but I think it makes it understandable.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

I hope if nothing happens the pop will realize the play, that they are all in it together and it truly is only them vs us, we are the 99.
They need us under control, they fear us gaining knowledge, that's why they do what they do.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Trump also said he had 100 photos of Comey and Mueller kissing.

dailycaller.com...

He was lying then and he's lying now. He's bluffing because he knows the trouble he's in.

It also goes some way to show that Trump is guilty if he's willing to publicly admit he wants to blackmail others if they have something on him.
edit on 30-11-2018 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Bluff... all a bluff.
Get you guys thinking he actually has something.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join