It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'd have to look it up it's vague but do recall friction, its all on Facebook someplace. I do remember Jim putting out a photo of a young women too , aimed at Skip. It was odd, or least I thought it was at the time. Not sure the reasoning behind that?

Here is the post with the young women.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 28-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

That's pretty creepy. Yikes.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Yes.

Here is another link. Though it will be on here already. Previous thread.

www.ianridpath.com...
edit on 28-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Skip didn't hold back, did he, Baa?

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I'd add Malcolm Zickler, Lt. Bruce Englund, Fred 'Skip' Buran and JD Ingalls (aka Steve Roberts) and also JD Chandler to as well. They've all either remained completely silent or said very little since 1980.

Oh, definitely Bruce "It's back!" Englund - if only to explain Nevels' bizarre story about Englund visiting his home on 27th Dec to spill 'top secret' info that an airman was abducted by a UFO on Night One. Nevels even added that Bruce wanted to ensure Nevels' young daughter (who was at home) could not overhear or understand what he was unveiling.

Ingalls/Roberts would also be a dream witness to address those fascinating, quirky early days of the RFI - at least he'd give us some local pub gossip/dirt on the eccentric Scooby Doo dynamic duo: Dot & Brenda.

Skip, as Baa has shown, didn't hold back some ten years ago in laughing the entire UFO angle out of the room, despite Jim's best efforts to discuss the notion of altered original statements. I prefer to stick to Jim's original story that HE typed his existing statement, as well as helping type Ed Cabansag's since Ed was useless with typewriters. I mean, why would I disbelieve him?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yep all interesting CB.

Did you get to watch last nights show episode 5? I have not had access yet but did read this small bit on John Burroughs page which was interesting to read.

I also learned for the first time Penniston got compensated for the Incident that was a real shocker!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Ohh!

The Pentagon has a laser that can identify people from a distance—by their heartbeat

..A new device, developed for the Pentagon after US Special Forces requested it, can identify people without seeing their face: instead it detects their unique cardiac signature with an infrared laser. While it works at 200 meters (219 yards), longer distances could be possible with a better laser. “I don’t want to say you could do it from space,” says Steward Remaly, of the Pentagon’s Combatting Terrorism Technical Support Office, “but longer ranges should be possible.”....

MIT Technology Review

No idea if this has anything at all to do with Burroughs injuries of course.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

No clue but an interesting article . Do you believe John was injured by what he was exposed to in 1980 or maybe something else?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Do you believe John was injured by what he was exposed to in 1980 or maybe something else?

Yes I think he was.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Plus there is Jim who also got compensated.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

instead it detects their unique cardiac signature with an infrared laser

Well it would need access to a database of Cardiac Signatures to correlate between what it's "seeing" to determine who the person is.

So......how and where would they get access to such a database with that relevant information to enable this technology to be of any use?

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

We could guess.

😋

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What I would do is entice a bunch of goons guarding a military base from their duties and test the beam on them. Possibly over a three day period. Then hypnotise some of them, pay off others to tell stories about UFOs and other weird stuff. Store the data for further testing until the tech is perfected.

Then finally when technology is able to read people's minds I'd release this news piece about some 30 odd year old tech. to get UFO nerds excited about nothing.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Like a early warning perimeter defence system for secure facilities? All records of known personell on base would be logged and any "unknowns" would also be flagged as potentially hostile...interesting.

What was the name of that guy again, Zickler... He liked perimeter defense systems didn't he.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Fitness trackers.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: zeroPointOneQ

Fitness trackers.

Perhaps, or the fact that most hospitals use computerised products that were derived via military research projects by specially created subsiduaries which retained a DoD presence on their boards. As I posted some time back, if you trace the companies that shot off from those who were involved in Cobra Mist's development and dismantling, most, if not all, seeded medical scanning companies that funnelled off non-military applications of the technologies involved while in development. Additionally given that a few years ago it was warned that such technologies used in hospitals are seldom equipped with security protocols, they offer a back door access to sensitive data held on hospital computer systems in a wi-fi environment. Almost sounds like a purposeful over sight in retrospect.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This video is live now,penniston will be talking too

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Cheers😁. Just had a very quick listen. Its like been in the twighlight zone and spinning in circles. Time travel. Dr Mallett again. It's getting so boring! Can they decide what this stuff is. Even Bruni concluded it was TTs in her 2nd edition book.
edit on 10-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well heres whats new in the above video.According to pope the aliens had this as a symbol

Nothing new was said and no mention of what kind of injury penniston acquired and got a compensation from the army.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: IMSAM

Cheers😁. Just had a very quick listen. Its like been in the twighlight zone and spinning in circles. Time travel. Dr Mallett again. It's getting so boring! Can they decide what this stuff is. Even Bruni concluded it was TTs in her 2nd edition book.

Bruni seemed to lose an initial sense of calm perspective as her admittedly excellent book wore on. By concluding it was TT, though, I can only assume she had the hots for Jimbo.

I'm sure he's a very sexy guy on the quiet. And I still sorry for him after TTSA decided to eradicate his entire sighting from UFO history and, to add insult to injury, transplanted him into THIS little fella's boots on the left:

Interesting body language by Bustinza - meek, defensive, shy, thoroughly unsexy - compared to Warren's stance that reads: "Hey! Want some of THIS muscle, ladies?"

Do you believe John was injured by what he was exposed to in 1980 or maybe something else?

There can be little doubt about that.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
"The Unexplained With Howard Hughes" podcast has a new interview with documentary filmmaker Gary Heseltine regarding his new film "Capel Green" and it's relation to the Rendlesham events. I haven't listened to the whole podcast but some tidbits that have already stuck out:

-Gary notes that across the 3 nights in question there were a series of ~20 different incidents.
-Shift-changes with security personnel due to holiday have muddied witness reports and obscured others.
-There are ~25 witnesses noted from the 80s, but Gary believes there were close to 100+ personnel involved.

I have avoided Rendlesham because it has been nothing but a clownshow for decades with internal squabbling and lots of book deals, but I would be interested to hear what the ATS experts have to say.

Edition 402 - Gary Heseltine

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join