It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Especially since he had so many, many nice things to say about Team Bigelow. He has assimilated into the borg. 🤔

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Eventually every 'witness' who has decided to omit, exaggerate and fabricate details of the case will be called out and the proof will stare them in the face. "Those boys will take one hell of a beating"...

Yes it may seem things have gone quiet. But it's because making things public only help these mythmakers and liars smooth out their inconsistencies and adjust their fabricated stories. These characters obviously followed this and the previous thread for a long time and have maybe not recognised how they've been manipulated as well.

Make no mistake work has continued in the background and well...it's probably nothing. But you never know do you?

But those of us working in background can afford to sit and wait and let them play their hands. If they choose to do so. If they don't? Well that paints a picture too.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Nick Pope just now on Twitter:

The Rendlesham Forest #UFO incident. Bigger than Roswell; better evidenced; more controversial, and with some bizarre US and UK government involvement. Are you ready? Bombshell revelations ahead, in Episode 5 of #TheBasementOffice from @nypost and with host @MiddleOfMayhem

Bombshell revelations?

Clever promotion of both his podcast and the next episode of Unidentified in one fell swoop.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Nick is very good at what he does. But you have to work out exactly what it is he does.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Nick Pope just now on Twitter:

The Rendlesham Forest #UFO incident. Bigger than Roswell; better evidenced; more controversial, and with some bizarre US and UK government involvement. Are you ready? Bombshell revelations ahead, in Episode 5 of #TheBasementOffice from @nypost and with host @MiddleOfMayhem

It doesn't even sound like Little Nick from the UK anymore, does it? Now that he's full of WOWisms and BOMBshells and WHOOPing like a fully qualified/compromised UFOtainer who has been absorbed into the 'system'.

More worrying is the indication that he seems to believe that there is still life in the rotting Roswell corpse. Which is why calling the RFI "Britain's Roswell" was as big an insult as I could imagine. Of course, it may all turn out to be another dead "R" - but there is still - SOMEHOW - a scintilla of hope that something genuinely anomalous occurred, but perhaps even that speck of hope arises from the bewildering storm of confusion the case evokes. Which is counter-intuitive, I know.

And I don't mean time-travelers from the year 8100.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

But those of us working in background can afford to sit and wait and let them play their hands. If they choose to do so. If they don't? Well that paints a picture too.

So you'd better stand by for potentially the most extravagant forms of thread sabotage ever seen since GUT's classic 2012 Aviary thread.

But, of course, the incompetent Inspector Clouseau-style saboteurs in 2012 only succeeded in drawing MORE attention to GUT's research.

There izzzz NO escape.
Unless we all get kicked off ATS...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Old Nicky is a smart fella,he grasped real fast how the ufo snake oil selling network works,give a lecture get them quids-dollars-euros-zennies-gold in the satchel move on to the next lecture.And you can take that to the bank!

What i find interesting is after unidentified everyone seems to have "bombshell" documents to reveal,dolan,grant,nick.Whos next?
edit on 25-6-2019 by IMSAM because: you can also take this edit to the bank

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
John Burroughs is not riding off, this has been a feature for a few years now, saddles up and to leave and within a few days he has returned. This happens aprox 2 times a year, might be more have lost track. Much is very predictable when it comes to TTSA and the Rendlesham affair. We only need to look back and even go to Jim Pennistons formal web site and there you will see Nick Popes words in all their glory, so its hardly surprising to see Nick dancing on twitter about it. Here is a reminder from a few years back.

"I've gone on record saying Rendlesham might be the turning point in history that leads to the explanation of the UFO phenomenon"
-Nick Pope, Directorate of Defence Security, Ministry of Defence
www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

Marketing spin or will there be some truth to the above?

edit on 25-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It all sounds brutal MM, but I don't doubt work is going on in the background, whatever it all lands up to be.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Nick pope is staring in a new documentary about RFI called , "for a few dollars more."

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Thats so funny!!😂

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If there were any of Nick's promised "bombshell revelations" here I must have missed them:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Bombshell revelations... the next episode of Unidentified.

Is Pope a dope?
I think this guy plays both sides and tries to stay in the middle to not take any flak.

I do not expect anything new to be revealed about east gate until someone new comes out of the back ground.

But like all those pussies on the Roosevelt in the last show, I do not think any more will come forward.

Pensions = pussies. Eyewitness will never be paid enough to overcome that.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

What bombshells??

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I do not expect anything new to be revealed about east gate until someone new comes out of the back ground.

True. It's just becomes a case of re-arranging the furniture without actually progressing any further.

A Dream Team of three witnesses who could provide fresh perspectives and/or potential answers would include:

1) Bonnie Tamplin from Night Two. Terrified by a blue orb that passed through her vehicle, and sent home due to stress. Nobody disputes the story, but we need to hear her in person.

2) Bobby Ball. In charge of Tamplin on Night Two and a main star of Night Three, he has given brief interviews and acknowledges an ET intelligence of some kind doing a grid search on Night Three. Aside from Halt (who has possibly since retracted it), I don't recall anyone else using the "ET" line, not even Mad Larry.

3) Adrian Bustinza. The eternal, infuriating enigma. Despite three substantive interviews in the 80s/90s and a rather confusing 2015 radio appearance, this quiet, nervous, polite individual needs to be interviewed ALONE, away from Larry & Co, including Burroughs. This kid spilled a "landed craft" and "Bullets are cheap" story that was even WILDER than Larry's (who even reacts with "Woah - too FAR, buddy!"), and allegedly witnessed Burroughs being bathed in a light on Night Three - which I suspect was an overblown account considering Halt's apparent lack of interest, which also indicates an appalling duty of care if it did indeed occur.

These three need to be interviewed thoroughly and without mercy if we are to get anywhere in this case.

Alternatively, if we had access to the radio transmission tapes for the three nights (which, bizarrely, are rarely ever mentioned despite being key to the whole affair), as well as Halt's ORIGINAL tape - unedited, unpolluted (without background noise, clutter and piano playing!) - then perhaps we really can pack our bags and go home.

At last.

edit on 27-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

GREAT POST Brit! And so true.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
John Burroughs latest Consideration note, of course we know he never wrote it

The Taste Left in The Mouth

“We’re all players in a game. You’re a player or a piece on the board, you move or you’re moved. You play the game or the game plays you.” ― Niccolò Machiavelli, 1513

www.facebook.com...

edit on 27-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It's the RFI Holy Grail that I'd add Malcolm Zickler, Lt. Bruce Englund, Fred 'Skip' Buran and JD Ingalls (aka Steve Roberts) and also JD Chandler to as well. They've all either remained completely silent or said very little since 1980.

But I also wonder what more witness testimony can really offer the case. I remember people like Steve Longero came forward and offered his own take on events a few years back. I don't think the guy was lying but his story of which witnesses were present was inconsistent with documented evidence. So he sort of got slated. Then we have that very strange testimony by 'Cookie' on Phenomenon radio which is not consistent with what she told Georgina Bruni in the late 1990s...

edit on 27/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I recall some friction between Jim and Skip some years back?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I recall some friction between Jim and Skip some years back?

Keep going....

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join