It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

John was VERY open to time-travel ideas about nine years ago (around the time of the 30th anniversary), but then seemed to knock it on the head.

Why? Who knows. 

Does it sell well?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Does it sell well?

I guess Jim and Gary will discover for themselves the answer to that question.

Meanwhile, perhaps John's latest ride off onto the sunset was actually his ancient DNA persuading him to wander into the wilderness and fast for forty days and forty nights, ultimately tempted to return by the devilish question: "Hey, will a book like 'The Human Factor' sell well?"

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well the book is said to be definitive CB and by all accounts quite the game changer?

As far as John goes, horses and the Human Factor, the mind boggles.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Who cares... does anyone in the world still care about RFI bar a few people involved in the ongoing nights back in 1980 and a handful on a random internet forum users?

I was surprised when the Unidentified Episode featuring John, didn't push the topic further up the pecking order within Ufology to be honest. I was more than expecting it to "blow up" again in all fairness...it didn't, that actually surprised me. But then again it was only the idiots on-board the TTSA nonsense that were watching/pushing and promoting it and Daddy Doorbell and Sleepy probably didn't tell them to talk about RFI too much.

So who would buy this book? If its those that are still interested in the RFI now; I would put that audience level quite low in all honesty.

So again...who is the book for?
If its some sort of closure for those involved; I could understand that, but I think the pickup audience would be very small.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Well I stand corrected;

wowsers...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Reading the back of it seems interesting. But this is not the binary book yet. That comes later.

So who will purchase it. I guess those with a keen interest Pigs.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So how long do we have to wait before we get the binary book?

It actually says in the intro Penniston considered never talking about this binary message.

What a waste of everyone's time.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Have a read on Amazon, there are a few pages you can turn to read the contents of the book and it does mention book 2.

I really have no idea the time scale re the 2nd book, or even if there will be a 3rd of 4th, who really knows other than the men themselves CC.

Here is some of what's said.

edit on 24-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Speaking just for myself, it is hard to take anyone seriously who claims to have an actual message from time travelers or alien beings or interdimensional entities about the fate of the human race but will only reveal it in the second or third book or documentary or TV series they are working on.

And then debates whether to share it at all.

Tom Delonge meet Jim Penniston.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Very much so. Humans are not designed to download binary code from machines and then recall it perfectly. Never mind the Ancient Aliens type story Penniston agreed to take part in. If it was that pressing a matter then how come they took so long to get the book out? The truth is that Penniston's story was badly in need of smoothing out and god were they afraid of all the inconsistencies. They are still there. He can't clean them all up.

I wouldn't recommend buying the book to anyone.

Rendlesham like Roswell is now dead for a number of reasons. Once upon a time these cases were everything in ufology. Now they are nothing.

But in dedication to someone who no longer posts here but also gave us everything and nothing, I'll leave you with this.

edit on 24/7/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

700 pages…wow and this is book one. Nice cover though.

But as they say, you don’t judge a book…

By its cover

The books 30 bucks. That's because it's very expensive to publish a 700-page book.

A good gauge of the popularity of ufology is there are few ufo books in libraries.

A book like this Id never buy, I might borrow it from the library but you'd never see this book in a library unless you got the library to order it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

700 pages…wow and this is book one.

How can it take 700 pages to say, "We wandered towards lights in a forest that always seemed to move further away as we approached... until we reached a field and saw a beacon"?

Perhaps he's following the latest spiked version of the story in which Penniston was there during Night Three, but disguised as Sergeant Bustinza.

I mean, Zondo & Co said it, so it must be true.

edit on 24-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thought I felt my ears burning.

Superluminal Electromagnetic and Gravitational Fields Generated in the Near-field of Dipole Sources William D. Walker Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) Conclusion The analysis presented in this paper has shown that the fields generated by an electric or magnetic dipole, and also the gravitational fields generated by a quadrupole mass source, propagate superluminally in the nearfield of the source and reduce to the speed of light as they propagate into the farfield. The group speed of the waves produced by these systems has also been shown to be superluminal in the nearfield. Although information speed can be less than group speed in the nearfield, it has been shown that if the method of modulation is known and provided the noise of the signal is small enough, the information can be extracted in a time period much smaller than the wave propagation time. This would therefore result in information speeds only slightly less than the group speed which has been shown to be superluminal in the nearfield of the source. It has also been shown that Relativity theory predicts that if an information signal can be propagated superluminally, then it can be reflected by a moving frame and arrive at the source before the information was transmitted, thereby enabling causality to be violated. (34) Given these results, it is at present unclear how to resolve this dilemma. Relativity theory could be incorrect, or perhaps it is correct and information can be sent backwards in time. Perhaps as suggested by the ‘Hawking chronology protection conjecture’ [30], nature will intervene in any attempt to use the information to change the past. Therefore information can be propagated backwards in time but it cannot be used to change the past, thereby preserving causality. Another possibility is that according to the ‘many-worlds’ interpretation of quantum mechanics [31], multiple universes are created any time an event with several possible outcomes takes place. If this interpretation is correct, then information can be transmitted into the past of alternative universes, thereby preserving the past of the universe from which the signal was transmitted. In addition to the theoretical implications of the research discussed above, it may also have practical applications, such as increasing the speed of electronic systems that will soon be limited by light-speed-time delays. It should also be possible to reduce the time delays inherent in current astronomical observations by monitoring lower frequency EM and eventually gravitational radiation from these sources. Lastly, using low frequency EM transmissions, it should be possible to reduce the long communication time delays to spacecraft.

arxiv.org...

Some of the information I have pending.

Read Project Beta.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Some research concerning the events of night three in regards of potential similarities to the crescent shapes described in the sky and a potential Argon shielding gas ...

"The experiments involved firing two lasers at a cloud of argon gas—doing so forced the beams to overlap, and they joined and were emitted as a single beam from the other side of the argon cloud. The result was a type of vortex beam. The researchers then wondered what would happen if the lasers had different orbital angular momentum and if they were slightly out of sync.

This resulted in a beam that looked like a corkscrew with a gradually changing twist.

And when the beam struck a flat surface, it looked like a crescent moon.

The researchers noted that looked at another way, a single photon at the front of the beam was orbiting around its center more slowly than a photon at the back of the beam. The researchers promptly dubbed the new property self-torque—and not only is it a newly discovered property of light, it is also one that has never even been predicted."

phys.org...

Plasma Window Technology for Propagating Particle Beams and Radiation from Vacuum to Atmosphere

Curiously, the plasma window functions in a way which very superficially resembles the force field in the Star Trek TV series. For example, there is an area on the Enterprise (the Shuttle Bay) from which shuttle crafts leave for flights into space. At the edge of that area there is a force field (with a bluish glow at its perimeter) which separates the atmosphere (air) on the Enterprise and the vacuum (space) outside.

Similarly, in the plasma window, a plasma (which is an ionized gas confined by electric and magnetic fields) separates air from a vacuum by preventing the air from rushing into the vacuum. A variety of gases can be used to operate this window. When argon is used, the window color is blue, similar to that shown in Star Trek.

www.techbriefs.com... 6b2OI3sqpr8paHS47WGVw#.XTQ6A8qUEew.facebook

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
Speaking just for myself, it is hard to take anyone seriously who claims to have an actual message from time travelers or alien beings or interdimensional entities about the fate of the human race but will only reveal it in the second or third book or documentary or TV series they are working on.

And then debates whether to share it at all.

Tom Delonge meet Jim Penniston.

Maybe they met up for tea and cake. Who knows but there are some similarities here and there.

Your thoughts are understandable.

edit on 25-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Nick Pope was big on the Roswell is dead thing. Told us all to move on then prattled on re Rendlesham. Yet , he still skips to Roswell despite telling us what he did.

I cant comment re the binary as its just going on and on.

I just noted the music.lol.

edit on 25-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So the most recent "smoothed out" version of this story (as MM says) is what? Time travelers from the year 8100 returned to the past to visit certain key locations including the pyramids and Hy Brasil and... Rendlesham Forest? They are here to keep an eye on humanity or help protect us? Warn us?

If humanity is still around in 6000 years I would think that was a #ing achievement given how things look now.

Or are these not humans but something else?

Story still a little wrinkly to me even after watching Penniston's recent presentation on YouTube.
edit on 25-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I suppose there will be a run down on it soon. Its only been a couple of days .

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
key locations including the pyramids... Rendlesham Forest?

The mighty Pyramids, collectively one of the genuine Seven Wonders Of The World...

versus...

It's like comparing 'Star Wars' to 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What on earth are you waffling about???

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join