It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

What on earth are you waffling about???

Irony, my dear. (As the dictionary says: irony is "a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result,")

I mean, don't you think its sweet how a little 'ole forest in Suffolk (and its equally sweet little recreation of Jimbo's 'craft') is now linked to such exalted, magnificent masterpieces of human achievement as the ancient pyramids of Egypt?

I'm sure the first 2100 pages of Ozzy & Jimbo's opus will explain it all. If they're really cheeky, they could increase the page-count to 8100.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

By the time this is all done it will indeed be 8100 pages!!

Egypt and the RFI, lets see what comes of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
theanalysis.net...

EXCLUSIVE: new interview with a Rendlesham Forest UFO witness

edit on 25-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Oh my. That was interesting, I'll give it that. Didn't think going in I'd listen to the whole thing but it kept my attention. He also mentioned some names that I didn't quite catch enough to know if they've ever spoken about the incidents.

I'm still of the mind that they were most likely used as unwitting test subjects, but it's bizarre as heck no matter how you look at it.

edit on 25-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This is the rather strange chick that broke the story. She drops some f-bombs if that kind of thing offends anyone. She also drops what sounded like "she-bang-bang-doodle" and that did kind of offend me.

edit on 25-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

“A revelation bigger than Penniston’s alleged binary code”

Imagine that. Do I hear a storm comming 😉.

Nope its gun shots. Penniston chasing Smith. Hell, nothing can be bigger than the binary😁.

edit on 25-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This is why this story is becoming the new Roswell. Too many people are killing it with ridiculous hyperbole and wanting their own piece of the Rendlesham sci-fi π.

What next?

The base cook comes out after 40 years saying he saw a light over the forest and was given the cure to cancer from a beam of light that struck his apple pie through the window. But he was so terrified of the implications decided to just sit on it all.

Suffice to say this guy is in the upcoming Warren backed documentary. And we all know how that story got shredded to pieces. Yet as we know in ufology....once you've got a story, no matter how many times it gets debunked, you just wait for another sixty seconds to pass by and another sucker will come along and believe it.

edit on 26/7/2019 by mirageman because: bad taste

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

MM isnt Smith a very ill man? The story comes across as really wild but is there some kind of method in all this madness?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I feel sorry for the guy if he is seriously ill but why did he go seriously woo?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Yes agreed. But how come just before the Jim and Gary book. It all stinks.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

This is the rather strange chick that broke the story. She drops some f-bombs if that kind of thing offends anyone. She also drops what sounded like "she-bang-bang-doodle" and that did kind of offend me.

What the hel?!?!

Some of those videos look like MK Ultra projects themselves. Where exactly did this woman come from? I have to go back and see who tweeted this story out. Can't remember.

edit on 26-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Lol...I was wondering if you were a fan of hers, CC! If she writes the blog pieces she's given credit for she's much better with the written word although quite a bit further out on the conspiracy gang plank than I usually venture.

I wonder if it might be her videos that explain why the new witness opened up to her.

I tend to believe the guy is telling the experience (mostly) as he remembers it. My question is whether his memory can be trusted. Here's an even better question I think: Is his AF medical file available to him or is it tied up Like Burroughs?

Which brings me to another question: Does anyone know if Penniston's Air Force medical file was wrapped up in security too?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I went back to Twitter and it was just some UFO News site that tweeted out the story.

Never heard of her before yesterday. Quite a character. Lets just say she looks like the kind of woman who would really mess you up if you met her at an impressionable age.

His story sounded genuine. I feel bad for him with all these health issues. But that site would not be my first choice if I wanted to come forward about my strange military encounter 40 years ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

So where is the math and magic formula so it can be validated to see if its real or is this added waffle to gain more attention to the case. Sorry but something really does not sit right. I appreciate the gentleman is a sick man, but stories such as this will come under fire, especially so right now.

I removed the link I just posted as it led to adult material.

Smith could have chosen a more appropriate venue to spill his waffle.

I did pick up this by the same lady. Cough.

so dont know how many of you are into this sort of thing, but i am going to be in a documentary about the Rendlesham Forest Incident. Filmed our scenes over the weekend. Had a good time with the crew. Some wild stuff even ended up happening. I really believe in what this is about, on so many levels. Good busy weekend. Got home 2am last night. phew!

edit on 27-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The question is, has mr Smith been paid off by some agency to try and discredit his story by adding some binary finery to the mix.
I find it disappointing that he has come out with this revelation now, ( I also believe his original story,) and it all sounds suspicious, could be that he is just trying to sex up his own sighting due to appearance on Capel green.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

No idea its all a mess.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

She could be Linda moulton howes fowl mouthed daughter with the extremely slow speech..end quote...😀

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I know, just when you think RFI couldn't get any more "wacky races" here comes another revelation.
Que muttley laugh.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Here is something more. Ha ha re the daughter. Interesting that this lady will be in the Capel Green docu so it seems.

m.facebook.com...
edit on 27-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

She could be Linda moulton howes fowl mouthed daughter with the extremely slow speech..end quote...😀

If it speaks like a duck I guess you're right.

While I hope this guy gets his medical issues sorted then where is the magic formula (he could reveal part of it) and tell us all what is understanding of it is and why he believes to relate to anti-gravity.

Rendlesham started going downhill when Penniston decided to commercialize his own story with his glyphs then the team behind his binary code fakery made it worse. Burroughs didn't help believing in his own codes and Jesus DNA. They've all killed whatever really happened by going full on woo.

Maybe they did get zapped by something? But it didn't give them anything real it just made them all mentally ill.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join