It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 91
<< 88  89  90   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

Thank you Particle.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

And Jim was compensated too. John was seemingly very shocked re learning of that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

And Jim was compensated too. John was seemingly very shocked re learning of that.

I thought Bustinza was the other compensatee - in the 2015 interview, he stated he suffered health problems after his hand and arm were exposed to the alleged light that shone down on John at the end of Night Three. After all, Jimbo never got within 50 feet of the lights during the now non-existent [sic] Night One.

So what is the truth? Did TTSA say Penniston was the compensatee because they made a complete balls-up of Night Three? Jimbo is now re-cast as Bustinza, remember, so if we just attach the right names to the right USAF boots on Night Three, and ignore episode 5 of 'Unintelligible', can we naturally assume Busty did indeed win compensation rather than Jim?

As ever, what a MESS.

I saw the 'In The Basement' episode, and it was clear the host didn't believe a single word of the Binary Codes/Time-travel story, even slamming Pope's book onto his desk in exasperation. Pope clearly felt the same, re-iterating that his 2015 book deliberately avoided any conclusions about that part of the story.

When Jim and John insisted on writing one of the concluding chapters of that book themselves, without editing or interference from Pope or others, the result was an embarrassing, convoluted mess, not helped by neither Jim or John being able to string grammatically correct sentences together at the most important points. Perhaps John didn't actually write any of those passages and left it all to the more inarticulate Jim?

edit on 11-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Jim was compensated CB.

Also Jim and Garys book is out this month according to the first responders page.

All the rest seems a mess.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Jim was compensated CB.

Is that official, Baa? I thought the second guy has remained a mystery since John's payment was confirmed in early 2015. Was John relying on that incoherent episode 5's info?

To be honest, this is one aspect of the RFI that continually eludes me. I just dipped back into that wretched episode, which simply states Penniston was the other compensatee, with no accompanying proof. And since they specifically refer to the airman that went forward with John on Night Three, how can it NOT therefore be Bustinza?

I'd always assumed the other payment went to Busty anyway, long before this episode aired. Perhaps there was only ever ONE compensatee (and possibly nothing whatsoever to do with 1980).

However, wiser heads than mine may come in and straighten this mess out... I need a Greer Beer...

edit on 11-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: "eludes", not "alludes" - idiot.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I know a guy out on the third night has been fighting the VA . But his claims would seem to be unrelated to encountering whatever it was they encountered in Rendlesham Forest.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

CB I have not seen Jim step out to confirm, but also have not seen anything re him denying this. There are a couple of comments by Gary Osborn when he was questioned. According to him there is a bit of a strange twist that occured and he also mentioned Jim will be explaining it all in detail in the book re all this.

The book will be out very soon so it seems.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

According to him there is a bit of a strange twist that occured and he also mentioned Jim will be explaining it all in detail in the book re all this.

Can the RFI withstand any more twists in the tale, Baa?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

According to him there is a bit of a strange twist that occured and he also mentioned Jim will be explaining it all in detail in the book re all this.

Can the RFI withstand any more twists in the tale, Baa?

Coming soon www.youtube.com...

YEs, maybe when this comes out , www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-7-2019 by 2hooitconcerns because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2019 by 2hooitconcerns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Eye's rolling. You were busy so I see CB.

top topics

<< 88  89  90   >>

join