It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is interesting.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I think i saw that in 1985 or it might have been 2015. Could even have been 1955 or even 1885 come to think of it.

Is that what you are talking about?

edit on 12/2/2019 by mirageman because: ran out of time

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

After watching that am not sure what am talking about!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The YouTuber "Airshow" certainly seems to be on a mission. Cookie's creepy testimony is also part of his/her collection (the mysterious "Bill" inside her head issuing instructions on all three nights as she mixed with men in white coats).

Cookie is a rather disconcerting woman (and not just because Warren slept with her) - I can't decide if she, like Warren, has simply stitched together very well-known anecdotes from all three nights and added the woo-woo medical angle. If she'd come forward 30-35 years ago, I'd be less suspicious of course.

edit on 12-2-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I thought this would be right up your alley?

Watch carefully at this point

youtu.be...

This guy was very well know in Ireland during the early 1980s. Especially for his taste in cars.....and err other things.

Now if you haven't worked it out yet then it will all come to you eventually.

Give it time...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

He should never have allowed Charlie into his car.

Mr Fox had no problem, though.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Cookie is a rather disconcerting woman (and not just because Warren slept with her) - I can't decide if she, like Warren, has simply stitched together very well-known anecdotes from all three nights and added the woo-woo medical angle. If she'd come forward 30-35 years ago, I'd be less suspicious of course.

Now please don't cast aspersions or take the biscuit. Cookie is actually on record going back to the late 90s. But her account in Georgina Bruni's You Can't Tell the People is very difficult to correlate with her more recent telling on Phenomenon Radio.

‘Cookie’ also recalls unusual sightings while on duty at the Suffolk bases during 1980/81. She worked in supply, but on occasion drove a delivery truck carrying food packs to on-duty security guards. Cookie reported the first sighting to her superiors, but after being ridiculed by her supervisor for being an overreactive female she never did it again.

I can tell you that what I saw was not a lighthouse or any aircraft of US or Russian origin. I’m sure someone was watching us. I saw several silent crafts and each time I saw them they would seem to separate into maybe three to five other smaller crafts, and I do mean silent. Not only would I not hear it but I would not hear the normal sounds of birds and animals until it was gone. I had the strongest impression that the locals also saw these craft on a regular basis and just accepted it. For me it was always a feeling of awe, not fright. I didn’t feel danger just anticipation. The one incident [December] is only a fraction, a bit of time out of a long history in that part of the world.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

What kind of hidden time travel cult could this be?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am new to this malarky, but am curious. What are your thoughts on the binary code?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sutekh
I am new to this malarky, but am curious. What are your thoughts on the binary code?

Probably best if you actually go to page 1 of the thread and read it.

Then tell us what your thoughts are?
edit on 12/2/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Now please don't cast aspersions or take the biscuit.

Well, it's accepted by all parties that she was his girlfriend - I assume they didn't just hold hands and watch fairy lights split into five in romantic moonlight. I'm sure they danced to Metallica, too.

Cookie is actually on record going back to the late 90s. But her account in Georgina Bruni's You Can't Tell the People is very difficult to correlate with her more recent telling on Phenomenon Radio.

She expanded and embellished her story?

Who on Earth within the Rendlesham crowd would have the gall to do that?

(Form an orderly queue...)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Where to start? First up the number string 666 8100. Check out Joe Luciano's translation and you'll see that 666 is not the only solution. The transcription is corrupted in this area. It could be various numbers. Penniston predicted that it would be 3338 before the code was translated. 333 fits the binary when reconstructed. So what does 333 8100 actually mean. The clue is in Luciano's current residence.
edit on 12-2-2019 by Sutekh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sutekh

Further clue. The area code for Colorado Springs is 719.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hello, Sutekh, welcome to ATS.

[EDIT: Oh, I see you are not that new to this; the following may be irrelevant, then]

If you do a forum "search" on ATS, you'll be directed to every single discussion about the binary codes. And there's quite a few.

Since this thread is your first port of call, do the binary codes particularly interest you? Any fresh ideas or angles about them would be gratefully accepted. And what do you think about time-travel?

edit on 12-2-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Then have a look at Ancient Aliens S02 E10 Alien Contacts 05:34 and take a screenshot. Check this against the scanned pages on www.therendleshamforestincident.com...

Look at the page on display and identify which it is. Look at the impressions from the prior page on display and identify which it is.

What is the significance of the page order?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Last up for tonight, look at the embossed marks on page 5 of the notebook, and tell me what prior page they have come from.

This is a bit of a murder mystery I know, but it is worth following through with.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Time travel. All things are possible. Mundane things are probable. Always consider bull# before space-dust.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This is a bit of a murder mystery I know, but it is worth following through with.

Well, Murder is certainly a fresh angle.

Did Penniston do it in the observatory with a pyramid-shaped candlestick from Mars?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Nope

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

His binary code must have been created long after 1980.

The ASCII standard has always been 7-bit. Jim's messages are in 8-bit ASCII.

8 bit 'ASCII extensions' only came into fashion from 1981 onwards, with DOS, the IBM-PC, .. (Ref.).
(In these 8-bit extensions a 0 was placed in front of the standard 7-bit ASCII codes.)

Why bother Jim with all these extra 0's in 1980 ..?

Well on a hardware level computers typically use 8/16/32/64 bit memory, so I don't think it's really strange to use 8 bit binary even for normal ASCII, and it doesn't necessarily mean the message was created after 1981.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join