It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Steve has no interest in the rest of this "huge mess" (as he called it), least of all Jimbo and his binary.

But he did skip around China because John Burroughs asked him to. There's some interesting bits here on these threads and about some military installation. He slso has interesting thoughts too about it all and that heavenly binary and Jim.

The Gut also questions a Frank Camper wanabee or friend right here on ATS about Steves stint in the Camper school too. Perhaps worth recapping.

That aside you bring up of course interesting points CB.

Talking of Osborn, has no one noticed he went pretty silent not long after the new book came out.

edit on 2-2-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Steve has no interest in the rest of this "huge mess" (as he called it), least of all Jimbo and his binary.

But he did skip around China because John Burroughs asked him to.

Yes, that was amusing, especially his thespian exploits in the Chinese film industry!

The Gut also questions a Frank Camper wanabee or friend right here on ATS about Steves stint in the Camper school too. Perhaps worth recapping.

I informed GUT about this interview in the Bigelow thread. Perhaps he'll pop in soon.

Talking of Osborn, has no one noticed he went pretty silent not long after the new book came out.

Indeed, he is palpably noticeable due to his silence. Most odd. Does this mean the next volume of his co-written opus is on hold?

edit on 3-2-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Didnt he do some modelling also? Yep amusing stuff.

As far as Osborn goes he has had a past serious illness so that may or may not play a part. He could be just taking time out too. Writing books as big as this recent one I can only assume a period of rest might be required. Even Jim is fairly quiet.

Book 2 to come though...maybe?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The latest out there.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
The latest out there.

youtu.be...

Ta for the link. Praise be to the heavens that Jim wasn't asked to recount his story from scratch yet again!

A new name popped up in that interview: Lt Col Highbush. Jim claims he shared his entire story with him in June 1981, including his original and elusive four-page witness statement.

I think it's "Highbush" - Jim mumbles a lot so the auto-subtitles didn't stand a chance of course.

Now if this retired Lt Col will be willing to provide an interview or his own statement, then it could add some new meat to this rotting carcass of a case.

I hope he's not six-feet-under. That would be just Jim's luck if so.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Praise be to the heavens that Jim wasn't asked to recount his story from scratch yet again! 

Praise the lord!

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This rotting carcass will continue to earn a few dollars for the likes of binary jim, also the soon to be released Capel green has ruffled a few feathers, I have no doubt that it will be a problem for some trying to make money from RFI .

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

Doubt anyone will have made much money to be frank. Doesn't Jim give all his proceeds to charity anyway? Lets hope Osborn does the same with book 2. No comment.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
Think 're only person that has made a few shillings is Mr pope, made a good living on other peoples experiences.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

edit on 27-3-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I suspect that shall continue. Frolicking about on cruises though may be put on hold?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

edit on 20-4-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
BBC blurb:

www.bbc.com...

By Nic Rigby
BBC News, East
8 March 2020
Image copyrightCHILL FACTOR FILMS
Image caption
USAF personnel claimed they saw lights and a UFO in Rendlesham Forest - mocked up here for the new documentary
A new documentary about one of the most famous UFO sightings in the UK concludes that the mystery has "legend" status like Loch Ness or King Arthur.

The film Codename Rendlesham looks at the reports by US airmen who claimed to have seen a UFO in Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, in December 1980.

Theories range from it being an alien visitation to a hoax.

Academic David Clarke said researchers were at an "impasse" and the longer it goes on "the more it becomes a legend".

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here's another book to add to the mess.

www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

A short review of Nick Redfern's latest book on Rendlesham:

UFO Conjectures: Redfern and Rendlesham: a kind of “review” of his new book

And here is the blurb from Redfern's publisher:

"The object was hovering on legs”
“Something being tested in the area”
“A world of trouble” “Minds were manipulated”

In the final days of December 1980, strange encounters and bizarre incidents occurred in the heart of Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, England. Based upon their personal encounters, many of the military personnel who were present at the time believed that something extraterrestrial came down in those dark woods. What if, however, there was another explanation for what happened four decades ago? What if that explanation, if revealed, proved to be even more controversial than the theory that aliens arrived from a faraway world? The ramifications for the field of Ufology would be immense. In his new, sensational book, Nick Redfern reveals that one of the most famous UFO cases of all time was really a series of top secret experiments using holograms, mind-control programs, deception, disinformation, conspiracies and cover-ups. The shocking truth of a forty-year-old mystery is now revealed.

Redfern seems to be going the "psyop" route here.

A lot of tangents coming together lately.
edit on 5-5-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

What no lighthouse or binary.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

without the binary that is clearly real i just dont know else they/we need

/sarcasm

(and i just wanted to check in)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have not read the Redfern book yet but from what I understand a big chunk of his theory has to do with the military applications of ball lightning as in Project Kugelblitz:

Project Kugelblitz

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I was just thinking we need more books on RFI, there's still money to be made on this subject..😄

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

One of a few more to come. I have not read it but no doubt there will be drama . Sit back and enjoy the show!

edit on 7-5-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join