It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Read already. Very little gets passed me.

The question is. What will it bring to the RFI case if anything ?

edit on 7-5-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Nick Redfern is being interviewed on Friday on UFO Classified - where he will be discussing & promoting the book.I can assume that the main themes of it will be laid out there.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Cheers Pigs. Now which one of the boy's will not be happy I wonder?

edit on 7-5-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Boy, Nick Redfern is one prolific writer!

Interesting theme.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes a lot of books behind him for sure. There are other books to come though. Interesting to see what this one shall bring. I guess Jim and Gary's book was not the definitive RFI book .

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Disclaimer: My interest in Rendlesham dulled some time ago and I have no interest in looking into it any further but I know others out there are. I was listening to Nick Refern being interviewed and made a few notes on the main points he makes in relation to his New book on the case. These are not my opinions:

• It was essentially a mixture of holographic technology being tested to see if military personnel could be tricked into seeing something, also mixed with hallucinogens to ramp it up even further.

• That he isn't calling out any of the witnesses as "liars" that they were simply unaware of the "experiment" they were Guinea Pigs of.

• Discusses Cobra mist and the other top secret tests that have occured within a 10 mile radius of Rendlesham going back to the 1930s as "historical" evidence of top secret experiments being conducted in that area.

• Lots of people in ufology on the lecture circuit won't rock the boat in terms of looking at alternative theories on "ufo cases" due to a fear of not being booked at future conferences.

• Questions if lots of other "ufo cases" are simply "technical experiments hidden under a ufo banner; is it just Rendlesham or could you include other ufo cases under that too

• Admits that the theory he lays out is very controversial but that evidence of human experimentation would be more ground breaking than that of an alien encounter.

• His Primary goal in his research was to see if the human mind can be tricked into seeing ufos, because if it can, it can be tricked into seeing anything.

• He did 11 interviews for the book and the most important one he deems was the one he did with Ray Boeche. Who was on communication with senator exxon regarding Rendlesham. Ray was approached by two individuals in 1991 who worked on the hologram program and advised that Rendlesham was a real event but not a ufo case it was a holographic event. Designed essentially to see how the human mind could be manipulated etc. Ray was told if he got too close to this program he would be in a "World of trouble".

• Nick considers John Burroughs and Jim Penniston as the most important witnesses to the whole case and believes them to be very credibile. In terms of seeing/touching/being on top of the "craft" the story given to Nick was it wasn't just the holographic side there was a hallucinogenic aspect. Refers to historic research into trials of '___' on UK soldiers in 1964 at portondown being connected.

• Lord Hill Norton (as we know) had a deep interest in Rendlesham, according to Nick he apparently found that a team had been brought up to Rendlesham from portondown in hazmat suits to release '___' aerosols at the same time as the holograms, into the woods. This was apparently what he was chasing down at the time of his death.

I'm sure there more but Im not note tasking the whole thing.

Link to interview;

edit on p14857202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p16802202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

i think the points in your post are 110% dead on

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Cheers Pigs. Wonder if Redfern talked to Andrew Pike at all. Not read this Nick book . I do know there are other books to come in the near future. Not seen anything said by Penniston re this latest effort, but it did bring out Burroughs. Perhaps he is next in the line with a book drop?

John Burroughs in this one.

youtu.be...

edit on 10-5-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

This idea along with all the points above from the interview were covered 15 years ago in Andrew Pike's book, still available despite ufologists' repeatedly saying it isn't.

The most interesting point about Nick Redfern's book to me is he includes all the other works, books and articles from researchers except Andrew Pike's book and his articles over the decades! There is an extensive bibliography but nothing about Andrew's writings!

To quote Andrew it's become "The Rendlesham Revolving Door Incident."

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SkywatcherUK

I am unsure the reasons why Nick Redfern did not reference Andrew Pike. One would of thought so?

However , John Burroughs was out very quickly to mention his "Fall surprise".

He also posted this. Andrew Pike is quoted.

m.facebook.com...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

thats a cool idea and really out there and i buy that narrative more than binary codes and ghostly ETs from the future

When i was on a camping trip in upstate ny before turning in for the night i took the dog for his nightly walk(he was 80lbs pit rescue that was VERY VERY protective of me) and as we were walking down the trail the noise and light from the get together i just happened to look up at the sky and RIGHT above us was a basketball sized orange orb.

it followed us for a few seconds and than drifted very lazily away into the trees.

i could see a natural plasma ball being attracted to me because maybe it was trying to find a way to ground or something.

it definitely moved and acted more like a living thing than a ET or nuts and bolts UFO

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Well it looks like Penniston is ramping things up.

www.facebook.com...

Interesting experience you share Penroc

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I started the Redfern book but have not made much headway. There's a lot of jumping around.

Can't help but think that getting all of these people in one room (or Zoom call) for an hour would clear up 75% of the misconceptions and leave us with something to work with.

That's goes for much of UFOlogy actually.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog
You have more chance of finding Lord lucan that getting all the witnesses together, you might be able to get the authors of books about RFI together, the ones who were not witnesses that is.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One just has to look back to the 60,s to see how the Uk was doing Holographic special effects..Its modern this vid but they did help start off revolutionizing the concert special effects industry..If you read any of their books on how they achieved it as well.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62
You have more chance of finding Lord lucan that getting all the witnesses together, you might be able to get the authors of books about RFI together, the ones who were not witnesses that is.

It wont ever occur.

Just keep up with the popcorn and perhaps save a few pennies for the pending 6 other books.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Have you got to the mysterious insider and package yet?

Give us a shout if you find something actually of use in that book. I highly doubt you will find anything conclusive CC re the RFI affair , its only been 40 years and it took 30 years alone for Penniston to count the notebook pages which went from 12, 13, 16 and even 17 pages of 1s and 0s and still only half tales to boot. Maybe Redfern was thinking a few $$ with it soon to be 40th?

I'm just waiting for the next book's , all to be dropped this year.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Oh, I know it won't happen, not getting all the main witnesses that we already know together, although you may get a group of new and some old witnesses together if Capel green proves popular and there are supposed to be plenty of potential witnesses that have so far not come forward, 30-50 out in the Forrest on third night.
Regarding future books.....there's still money in that Suffolk forest.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Couldn't help but comment on the hologram/hallucinogen comments. Those are what someone says in a book?

The big problem with that is Rendlesham was a mass sighting and everyone seeing the same things in some of the groups, and hallucinogens would have different people seeing all kinds of different things, plus the side effects like unmistakable euphoria and other physical effects that people would know without a doubt that they had been "dosed" with a hallucinogen drug.

Plus holograms would look like holograms not real things, and then if hallucinogens were being used as well, would expose the entire scam to those experiencing both.

Knowing from prior witness testimony that AFOSI had their noses deep into this case, none of these stories surprise me.

Just some thoughts....

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join