It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
One of the airmen, Greg b has said that he and 3 other men were out in the Forest just before halt turned up on night 3, they had their m16's with them. Greg has said that they had guns pointed at a yellow type mist, there was a high static electricity in the air, they got scared and left meeting halt and other's on way out on forest track.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
looks like the next book is in the making. From what I read John Burroughs book may be out by December. It seems one of the people in it is Dr David Clarke. John also mentions his DNA story too . Of course this is one of a few books that is likely to arrive by the 40th anniversary .

m.facebook.com...

I have to admit interest in the case appears to be sliding downwards?

edit on 25-8-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

US AIRMEN and military in general unless under attack could not bring firearms into UK territory so there is NO way they had any heavy weaponry with them. MAYBE a side arm

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
yes, I know the law but in this instance airmen Greg says that they had their m16s with them where as at other times when the men left the base they either gave in weapons before leaving of just after leaving the base. a reply to: penroc3

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

What better than a biblical story at Christmas time, son of God returns..😄

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dr David Clarke now thinks RFI was a combination of events that confused the good old colonel and his merry men, lighthouse, meteor, ect. So how this is going to help John boy I don't know.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62
Dr David Clarke now thinks RFI was a combination of events... lighthouse, meteor, ect.

Like Ridpath before him, Clarke is a dolt. Because you can go through all the eyewitness quotes and show how each one proves that what was seen was not a lighthouse, meteor, fireball, etc.

I have already done it for myself, but since I am on vacation I am not going to take the time to create a 3,000 word post.

But there's always next week

edit on 25-8-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: epilog

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Dr David Clarke now thinks RFI was a combination of events... lighthouse, meteor, ect.

Like Ridpath before him, Clarke is a dolt. Because you can go through all the eyewitness quotes and show how each one proves that what was seen was not a lighthouse, meteor, fireball, etc.
You can go through the 30+ eyewitness statements for the Yukon UFO and use those to prove it wasn't a re-entry of a rocket booster.

badufos.blogspot.com...
"Report: "As he was walking his flashlight happened to point in the direction of the UFO. As if reacting to his flashlight, the UFO started speeding rapidly toward him."

That proves it couldn't be a rocket booster, since rocket boosters can't do that.

"Report: the UFO was hovering approximately 300 yards in front of the observer. "Hynek Classification: CE1" (Close Encounter of the First Kind)."

The rocket booster was 233 km away, how could multiple witnesses say it was only 300 yards away and a "close encounter"?

"Report: "The interior lights in her car started to go dim and the music from her tape deck slowed down."

A rocket booster can't make car lights go dim and make music from the tape deck slow down, therefore it couldn't be a rocket booster.

"Report: "stars blocked out" by huge UFO."

A rocket booster doesn't block out stars, therefore it couldn't be a rocket booster.

So using your "method" of using witness testimony, it couldn't have been a rocket booster. The flaw in your "method" of course is that witness observations are not reliable, even 30 of them as in that case:

"human perception is notoriously fallible, and no one is immune."

Something which you have yet to learn, young padawan; it's time to catch up to the evidence regarding unreliability of eyewitness testimony and stop ignoring it. It was a rocket booster, all those witness statements only prove witness statements can't be trusted.

Whether there was more to the Rendlesham forest incident than claimed by Ridpath and Clarke, I don't know, I can't rule it out. However one thing I can be sure of, is that your "method" of assessing what really happened is fatally flawed if you assume eyewitness statements about UFOs are reliable, when all evidence we have clearly shows that's a really badly flawed assumption.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

What better than a biblical story at Christmas time, son of God returns..😄

It boggles the mind.lol.

They knew re their DNA story before it became public, with Green in the mix later. Will be interesting to see what is said. No clue exactly how Jesus fits in though?

looks like a bumper special for Xmas.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
probably won't be any room at the inn at woodbridge or surrounding areas over xmas. a reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yep and not to forget there are the cosmic messages to come from Jim and Osborn that will at least be a few more books to come.

What a special Xmas it shall be......

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
can't wait to find out about more cosmic messages, baby Jesus blood lines, '___' tests in the Forrest ect, will be an interesting xmas.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Should be '___' tests..😁

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well here is the latest. It stood out Jims need for emphasizing all his proceeds have gone to charity which is nice of him considering what has been said via John Burroughs in the past.

Anyway am sure some can make sense of this latest show.

m.facebook.com...

I too look forward to whats next re baby Jesus and blood lines and all that jazz.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

with out a doubt there was some sort of chemical trickery at play

something like BZ or a L SD analogue

BZ is like a 3 day trip from hell, its like belladonna poisoning and you auto disrobe and auto masturbate and all sorts of strange stuff and thats not even getting into the visual stuff

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Good heavens.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

yeah BZ was the so called gay bomb because you would do very strange things without thinking or even access to higher brain function or hallucinations

it wont kill you, just make you 100 ineffective for at least 3 days maybe more with out proper care.

pretty effective if you want to do something somewhere and have no one see you because you busy talking to your shadow or some tree in the forest

heck maybe there is a shot acting version where they can control in large what your target would see. science never stands still.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Hmmm. What does all this have to do with Jimbos binary from the craft and Osborn thinking it all leads to missing tombs. Then John Burroughs with his special DNA linked to Jesus? I mean where does it fit?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This looks like the latest one about to drop. Another 5 or so to go.

The Gut may be interested in ol Steve and his latest.

edit on 15-9-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Steve has had an interesting life what with being a mercenary and his story at RFI has not changed over the years or been added to. a reply to: Baablacksheep

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join