It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 116
<< 113  114  115   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

He sure likes time travel

Some interesting info between The Gut and another here on ATS re Steve, makes for interesting reading.

I am waiting for the other 5 books or so to drop before the year is out though.

Anyway, I did note Paola Harris involved. 🙄

edit on 15-9-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

i wish there were 'cliff notes' for these books so we didnt ALL have to waste our time

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

All I can say Penroc there appears no end in sight , though Burroughs does claim he now has most the answers.

To be frank I think the case is wearing thin.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well I have read Steve's book now and it is an interesting life story, He has certainly been through a lot , what is more interesting is that he puts a few things straight regarding larry Warren, you know the accusations that he was not in the air force, not on the twin bases ect, ect.
I don't think I will be buying any of the others books.reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Not read it Wobb. This does not mean I wont in the future. Is there anything that really caught your attention that you might like to share about what was written, you mention larry. As far as other books, well according to John Burroughs he does claim to have "most" the answers, so that might be worth reading? Any others am sure will drop before the year end?

edit on 22-9-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
one of the chapters is on larry Warren as Steve wanted to put the record straight regarding all the BS that's been written about his friendship with larry, he also talks about all the goings on between people on the bases with drink and drug abuse, sounds like a right old knocking shop, if you know what I mean. reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I cant really comment but another well timed book considering Steve had no desire to write a book etc. Drug abuse and all that is not a secret so am not sure those elements would come across as anything new. Sounds like a fun read😉.

They usually like to put the record straight by the way. Its almost a yearly occurance this record straightening with them.

edit on 22-9-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think the place had a major effect on the young men and women that worked there, especially those that saw anything unusual, that's paranormal as well as lights in the sky.
The allegations of drug abuse are nothing new but he confirms that some were partaking in hard drugs and the heavy drinking that was going on, I really don't think it was a nice place to work. a reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I’ve been waiting to see Capel Green it should be very good...
But it would be far better to have the actual pictures and videos of the event released...
Ya... that would be wicked...
edit on 22-9-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I think several have been waiting re Capel Green .

So , in the meantime John just made an announcement which can be viewed via his Facebook account.

edit on 23-9-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Here is the latest for those who are following it all.

harmonica-apricots-rlgf.squarespace.com...

Seems to be the name of the pending book of Johns.

The Weaponisation of an Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon

In Search of Truth, Integrity,Compassion and Spirit.
Within Us All.

edit on 24-9-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman A ship had nothing to do with this event. The only thing that communicates using binary are the lights or what ever they are.

<< 113  114  115   >>

join