It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 113
<< 110  111  112   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
just another story that's been doing the rounds for years, someone has been deliberately trying to muddy the waters from an alphabet agency more than AFOSI although Mr dotty has stirred the pot they have so far done a great job of causing ridicule and discord. Redfern is just trying to jump on the 40th anniversary money train in my opinion. reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What's also of note here is that Nick Redfern states that the most Important interview he did in relation to the book, was one done with Ray Boeche.

Ray claims to have been approached by two men who were involved in this "hologram program" that is the central pillar in this theory that Nick presents for Rendlesham. Also, that if Ray were to dig any deeper into it he would be "in a world of trouble".

Ray was a state director at Mufon many years ago and has been around ufology since the 80s. If the account is to be believed, this would make it the second time such a group of individuals has approached Ray with "information". The first being that of the supposed Collins Elite which is also noted in one of Nicks books, Final Events.

I find this rather curious...

edit on p47507202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p48554202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I noted this here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Its clear both Jim and Gary don't agree with Redferns offerings.

I am saying little as I know full well many things are very off in the whole affair.

Anyway Pigs you find a few things of interest in what Redfern has to say so I see.

Here is the latest pantomime.

m.facebook.com...

*Note*. Jim is not into all this for money and has given most of his earnings to charity and has the receipts according to Osborn.

edit on 14-5-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Battle of the books.... part one.😄

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I was more interested in the role that Ray Boeche plays, again in another one of Nicks books more than the actual theory regarding RFI.

That and a long since "dissappeared" ufologist of the late 90's once claimed that amongst those spreading disinformation around the subject, mainly the birds, that a "priest" was amongst them. I'm by no means saying it's Ray, but I'm sure the amount of priests involved publically in ufology for decades is a very short list. Especially ones at the centre of so much "lore" and mythos.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

If any future humans that time travel in black glass time machines read this.......WHY.......

this is just a future prank on all of us in the past.

all that being said i think we all here would LOVE to know what really went down but i dont think we ever will and people that write books and go on ufo tours have a finacial incentive to keep adding to the story

and dont get me wrong im totally a sucker for this story

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Rendlesham Forest makes Roswell seem like a walk in the park.

Indeed, in comparison, Roswell was very simple and actually kind of thin.

Rendlesham Forest started as a direct sighting and close encounter of a first and second kind, then some lady truck driver claims after long years she heard voices instructing her, and again years later James Penniston received from above his famous download, and there’s some talk about abductions at the site, on and on the story is still unfolding.

I don’t know what that means but like Roswell and most UFO flaps, it likely won't be solved.

Maybe one day the great UK Ufologist Nick Pope will get the answers.

Or that vaunted crack team of Ufologists from TTSA will get the real dope

/F

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The priest stuff is interesting isnt it Pigs. I am sure you will be looking real close😁.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

If any future humans that time travel in black glass time machines read this.......WHY.......

I guess more will be told in the next several hundred page book?

Not much money in books unless one is perhaps Dan Brown.

But there is money in conferences, cruises etc. However , with the virus situation all that will be on hold for a little while.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
terrible that the virus has stopped those cruises and other wonderful jolly's around the world, still more time to write another book. reply to: Baablacksheep

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Ray makes an appearance on the latest episode of a podcast called Cultish that looks at non-traditional beliefs from a Christian perspective. He talks about the UFO/Demons connection and the Collins Elite.

Cultish: Ray Boeche

Having only heard him on more secular paranormal/UFO podcasts I was surprised by how much he buys into the demon angle here. A lot of time is spent discussing the "evidence" of Christianity versus the "blind belief" of UFOlogy which is certainly one way of looking at things.

Another possibility for your Aviary priest might be Father Malachi Martin.

Again we seem to return to all these competing groups trying to put their own religious spin on the phenomenon for some purpose.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I doubt anyone gets rich off ufology except maybe the producers of something like AA.

Erich von Däniken, the hero of AA, is the exception to that since his books probably sell more than any UFO book author.

His first book alone probably set him for life.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

I foresee several books busy in the making. All to be dropped before Xmas eve 2020.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Whats that re the "Road to Armageddon .

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Info floating out in the wilds. Col Halt is convinced Jim did not touch any craft. The code, if true, came from an unknown source- unknown unless it was planted. Most on here do not support the binary anyway but Jim is still pushing along with it all regardless of what anyone thinks . Its obvious and has been for a long time that something is radically amiss in this realm. I see Jim has put out his latest take on the Nick Redfern story too.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 24-5-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

i believe that ET's could pretend to be a demon or angel or whatever would make you cooperative infact i think most of what people experience is from another dimension

something like this

i a 100% believer in the paranormal but skeptical of sightings and stories including my own.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
removed.
edit on 25-5-2020 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112   >>

join