It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good point, FireMoon.
edit on 28-11-2019 by ScienceGeek because: tyo

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Hi my name is Lori Rehfeldt and over the years I tried to get my story out that occurred in February 1980 seeing a ufo fly across the Woodbridge runway. Over the years, I tried my best putting that tour behind me. In about 1996 I learned it showed it’s ugly head except now someone with credibility aka rank saw it. The ufo sighting was one thing there were several other events that I did not want to talk about becauseI didn’t think it related to the the ufo sighting. I don’t plan on making a living off of the ufo sighting or other events that happened when I was there. I just want to understand all the crap that went on and hope someone can help me understand what I went through. Sharing my story for Capel Green was cathartic, yet I too will be surprised how it comes out. If you have any questions let me know.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lorietr

Thanks for speaking out. If by other events you are talking about "weird happenings" then they are important. Rendlesham as an area, has a 2000 year history of them. Any that occured are of interest.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

you were there, how can we who were not there ever tell you want it really was?

what do you think it was?

this is the follow on thread to a multi 100 page 'part one'. you could look and read that and see whats already been said, we are cynical and vicious over here in the RFI area of the UFO page, so dont take offence at anyone or anything. its just the internet after all.

there are a few pet theories that have been floated some more plausible than others, this thread and the one before it are a true gold mine if you are disciplined enough to sift the nuggets out.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Good advice for lori. Best to start at page 1 of the first thread and then this 2nd thread. A lot of information is here for lori to explore if she has not already done so.

@lori a lot more serious research has been conducted here.

When is the Capel Green movie out?

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Lori, what do you feel happened?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
For you Mr/Ms Piggsy:
Merry Christmas and I truly wish you good cheers in 2020. Please try to be more positive.

twitter.com...
edit on 24-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Do they also have a chain of custody for it?

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Anyone seen the latest from Richard D Hall over at richplanet.net?

Richard has employed the services of Peter Hyatt, a professional statement analyst, to go over statements' of Penniston, Halt & Warren. The analysis is quite lengthy, 5 part video lasting some 2 1/2hrs, but well worth it....... The conclusions on each seem to make a lot more sense, taken as a whole, than the 'official' narrative.

Well worth your time.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TotoMesch

I started to listen. Thankyou.

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

love mr.hall

kes moved away from the ufo field if i remember correctly

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

love mr.hall

kes moved away from the ufo field if i remember correctly

Aye,

poor Kes, found by the bin, body broken, just like young Billy's dreams........ Snuffed-out by his brother Jud.

Aye, Kes moved away from the field alright.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Happy 2020...

Scheduled to be online at the end of January 2020 from Chill Factor Films.

Codename: Rendlesham Deconstructing the legend of the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident. A documentary film. The story of an incredible series of events that took place in Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk, England. ....

Codename Rendlesham, retraces the story from it’s earliest days of local rumours in Suffolk, through to it’s current day, “British Roswell” status and examines the elements that have made this, one of our great modern legends.

Chill Factor Films

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

This is out too.

mysteriousuniverse.org... kpQKbxHiCxoTfcwMDx2rfHuMuNt60dX3A

Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That's a new one: LucyintheSkywithDiamonds was the culprit, eh? Oh, well, throw it onto the pile with the other wild theories.

By the way, I'm surprised Redfern is so lazy about very basic details after 40 years...

According to numerous U.S. Air Force operatives, a small, triangular-shaped object was seen maneuvering in the forest.

He must know that only ONE individual (Jimbo) saw a small triangular-shaped object moving through the forest, since Big John and Cabansag only saw lights.

Unless Redfern has ambitions to be TTSA's editor for the inept "Unidentified", there is no excuse for such sloppiness.

edit on 2-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Happy New Year CB!. Its the big year this year the RFI 40th so I am expecting all sorts to come out and folks riding the RFI train. No clue re Redfern, he is not the top of my list re anything UFO to be honest and I suppose another who wants to be in on the action. Oh well, just more on that pile as you rightly suggest.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nick Pope is advertising this.

m.facebook.com...

The men are all together with Pope. Not sure how they shall look one another in the eyes with how they perform towards one another.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This should be interesting considering JB has been bad mouthing the other three over recent years, must be for a few dollars more.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

They are all as bad as one other . I would imagine there will be a few spare dollars to be had by all imo , after all it is the 40th.

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join