It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

they also had to keep the trees at a certain height for security reasons

Some, but by no means, all.

The felling of trees features heavily in quite a few of the more interesting cases from the UK. Recently we have the same M.O. happening in Llantrisant Woods during the Pentrych incident in Mid Wales, where it is alleged that an object was possibly fired upon and caused severe damage to the trees. The Forestry Commission were quick to fell those particular trees. See SUFON interview of Caz Clarke on Youtube for further info.

Also, in another case from North Wales, where not only the trees but the top soil was taken away from a farmers field after reports of an object exploding into many pieces. This was done without the farmer being informed. Not necessarily a 'UFO' in the classic sense, more than likely a highly top-secret 'black' aircraft. But again, the FC played their part to eliminate any residual evidence.

Gary Rowe has conducted some great research into this case, and has a fragment of the strange metal that he shows on camera, can be seen talking about this case while being interviewed by SUFON on Youtube. Highly recommended.

Sorry to drift. Back to topic.

edit on 29/9/2019 by TotoMesch because: Further detail

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I spoke to Adrian just before my conference talk about The Larry Warren Fraud last week. I asked him.if he was interviewedfor LAEG and Capel Green. The answer was no for LAEG, he said he'd had a "partial interview" for the film.

So that's a no.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's Gari Jones not Rowe

a reply to: TotoMesch

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infomaniachousewife
It's Gari Jones not Rowe

No, it's Gary Rowe.

I've visited him in Rhyl. You might want to button-up on your research before you hit that 'post' button.

Thanks all the same.

edit on 29/9/2019 by TotoMesch because: Additional content

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You'd be better taking comments about the Llantrisant case to the existing thread on it.

Europe's Roswell: UFO Crash at Aberystwyth Documentary.

Even though it looks very much like there is little of substance to it. Maybe something fell off an aircraft or piece of space junk.

As for Rendlesham. Pigsy summed it all up earlier in the thread. Take the American military out of UFO stories and you begin to see a much clearer picture. Most of it is either BS created for entertainment. Or created by the Sacerdotal Knights of National Security for their own purposes.
edit on 29/9/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nick Pope once said Roswell was dead. Perhaps he should of extended that to the RFI case? I see little has changed unless it is calm before the storm?

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Nick Pope once said Roswell was dead. Perhaps he should of extended that to the RFI case? I see little has changed unless it is calm before the storm?

Pope would find it more difficult to give the last rites to the RFI since - as you quoted before - he once believed this case was the turning point for UFO reality.

Roswell died a few days after it started until Friedman brought it back to life thirty years later like Frankenstein's lumbering monster. We're now nearly forty years into Rendlesham, but it seems Ian Ridpath most probably nailed this case way back in 1985. Take away the more glossy, eccentric elements that have been added to the mix since 1980 and we have a bunch of blokes 'chasing' lights that always seemed to be further away as they approached, in an area of forest they'd never visited before, observing lights from the coast they'd never considered before and completely unaware of the startling effect such lights could have in that particular area.

On Night Three, with star-like objects (that *cough* remained in the sky until the sun rose) apparently still sending down 'beams', the Colonel simply turned around and went home, muddy, tired and deflated. Which pretty much sums up the entire case.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

as you quoted before - he once believed this case was the turning point for UFO reality

It is also the main line which is used on the formal Rendlesham web site and of course also used several times over the years by the men. I sometimes wondered if Pope knew more than he was letting on, or perhaps just marketing spin? Whatever the case is ,very little has changed, but there is time yet I suppose?

the Colonel simply turned around and went home, muddy, tired and deflated. Which pretty much sums up the entire case.

Talking of Halt, here is a post for those who may of missed it about what Halt thinks re the new book etc. It is correspondence from Halt to John Burroughs.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 9-10-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

this is why i feel in love with C2C...the stories

"everyone loves a good bedtime story"

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

With a cup of hot chocolate to go with those bed time stories.

Anything that involves Linda however... requires gin.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Burroughs' Facebook feed has recently turned into a showcase for bottom of the barrel political memes. It's a tough slog getting to anything UFO related now.

edit on 12-10-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Yes, but between all the political waffle he is spinning out he is probably busy plotting the next set of thrills and spills for the public to devour. Not to forget next year is the big year too! Already plans are underway for a conference. Then of course there is Osborns binary book to come soon.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Then of course there is Osborns binary book to come soon.

You mean volumes two and three? I'm surprised he managed half a dozen chapters for the first (just joking, Gary, no need to write in).

And don't forget 'The Halt Perspective 2 - The Colonel Strikes Back' - which is bound to be just as confusing and interminable as the first volume. And to think a year ago I actually BOUGHT that huge brick - how naive was I??? A year is a VERY long time in ufology, wherein plenty of lessons have been learned.

By the way, why is Chuck so uncritical of Jim's binary codes? I don't get it - is it a sense of loyalty because Jim is one of the personnel who hasn't acted antagonistically towards him (or others in general, to be fair to Jim).

And what's Nevels' problem with Halt? Did Chuck p*ss in his coffee one day in 1980?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You forgot John Burroughs pending book. There was one in the making once upon a time?

Re Halt, something is going off in that department. I expect some thrills in due course. Hanson is busy organizing next years conference so I read, that might be a riot.

As far as the binary goes it was rather interesting to read that while Halt does not seem ecstatic re the book he has not "dissed" the codes.

Otherwise who knows re Monroe except there seems an issue?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It seems John Burroughs and Adrian are now about to be part of CapelGreen.

m.facebook.com...

I expect more drama?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It seems John Burroughs and Adrian are now about to be part of CapelGreen.

Bustinza is a major coup, then. As you know, I always regarded him as the ultimate enigma - his story is as bizarre and wild as Warren's albeit even wackier (UFO repairs, a craft left in a field for TWO days, etc). IIRC, this will be his FIFTH interview following Fawcett (1984), Boeche, Bruni and LMH (2015). Each account became less fanciful over time, but what I want to know is if Warren's revelations about Bustinza's UFO beliefs as outlined in his 1986 interview (with LMH and Warren Jamieson) are genuine or not. For example:

Adrian told me something about their planet is gone or blew up or something like that and the aliens – they have massive ships and they are on the moon and everywhere!

Bustinza also allegedly believes in secret underground alien bases around the world, as well as aliens working within the government. Did he hold these beliefs in Dec 1980 and, if so, would that compromise him as a reliable witness?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
the major coup for me would be Robert ball, not just because he was with halt on night 3 but apart from tamplin the only person that could tell us what really happened on night 2. a reply to: ConfusedBrit

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Did he hold these beliefs in Dec 1980 and, if so, would that compromise him as a reliable witness?

I would think so.

By the way CB as am sure you will have noted. There has been a change of plan and seemingly John wont be involved in CapelGreen. His advisor came by in the "nick" of time😉.

edit on 18-10-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

is there a description of the grotesque alien they saw?

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107 >>

join