It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think that in the next year or two, you will see this same tactic empoyed against every sittting male justice on the Supreme Court.

I also think that you will see this tactic emplyed by the Republican party if it is successful now.

We have inherited a lawless country.

Think carefully, all, before casting the presumption of innocence aside before tried in a court of law.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Rewey

Just got back home and saw this too. Then I started reading through replies and once again, I'm disgusted.

I don't understand the complete disconnect from morals and values, in order to support politics.

Folks must realize that our kids are also watching the news and reading the social media. When I see excuses posted such as 'oh she's a lunatic' or 'boys will be boys' or 'why did she wait this long?', do you realize what we're all teaching our youngsters -- the next generation?

For most of us, it has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with being sick and tired of such low-grade interactions between teenagers being heralded as sexual assault nearly 4 decades later.

We're also sick and goddamn tired of this constantly being portrayed as a 'boys are all rapists' situation.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I wonder if that" low-grade teenage interaction" would bother you if it were some boy's pecker forced into your daughter's face when she goes off to college?

And you do realize this stuff is coming out all over the world, sometimes decades later, because assault on women has been ridiculed and swept aside for all those decades? Women feel safer to talk about it than ever before, and it won't stop here. We'll see many, many more over the next few years. Now that it's started.

But you're right, it's not ok to revisit old things -- like Roe vs. Wade.

assuming the story is true, did they force her to get hammered?

no.

but that's a subtle detail you just have to ignore, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Just got back home and saw this too. Then I started reading through replies and once again, I'm disgusted.

I don't understand the complete disconnect from morals and values, in order to support politics.

Folks must realize that our kids are also watching the news and reading the social media. When I see excuses posted such as 'oh she's a lunatic' or 'boys will be boys' or 'why did she wait this long?', do you realize what we're all teaching our youngsters -- the next generation?

The boys are learning that such behavior is ok since many of the adults are ok with it. And the girls are learning just to go with it when it happens, or just to sit on it as they will get called crazy and be ridiculed when they do.

People are letting politics get in the way of morals, values and proper parenting -- and it is disgusting to watch, to say the least.

What the lady described is unacceptable behavior.

Does not mean it happened to her or the nominee was involved.

Waiting until PAST the scheduled vote makes the story suspect.
Reread your last paragraph, lots of people feel the same way for different reasons.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
in the town I live in the NAACP called out one of the local Republican councilman for being racist when he's actually a gay man married to a non white male.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Now they are adding gang rape.

that is a mighty serious accusation.......they better have some more ammo than just a mere accusation.

ETA: Apparently this is Avenatti saying this. If that scumbag said this, and had zero information to back it up, I just have no words for his type of filth.

Yes it is, a statement made with no names or evidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
35 years ago at a party in college.. LOL. FBI investigation demanded.. 35 years ago just NOW want to turn to the authorities? Lol 😂 I have lost all respect for the Democratic Party, nastiest slimiest human beings that are breathing in America. I always knew politics in America was bull crap but in 2018, folks ROME, is officially burning. It’s not getting better without a real paradigm shift in DC.. I saw this headline tonight and just shook my head. How in the hell do you even prove the accusations from decades ago lol? How does it even make the news? Oh wait... It’s not meant to be proven I forgot..
edit on 23-9-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

For most of us, it has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with being sick and tired of such low-grade interactions between teenagers being heralded as sexual assault nearly 4 decades later.

We're also sick and goddamn tired of this constantly being portrayed as a 'boys are all rapists' situation.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I wonder if that" low-grade teenage interaction" would bother you if it were some boy's pecker forced into your daughter's face when she goes off to college?

And you do realize this stuff is coming out all over the world, sometimes decades later, because assault on women has been ridiculed and swept aside for all those decades? Women feel safer to talk about it than ever before, and it won't stop here. We'll see many, many more over the next few years. Now that it's started.

no.

Right so you think because she was hammered she deserved to be raped or assaulted....yikes..

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
I think that in the next year or two, you will see this same tactic empoyed against every sittting male justice on the Supreme Court.

I also think that you will see this tactic emplyed by the Republican party if it is successful now.

Think carefully, all, before casting the presumption of innocence aside before tried in a court of law.

We've just inherited a country where the 5th Amendment is ignored.

The Constitution is no longer valid.

It is gone.

Adios.

Toodles.

Ciao!

It's a Banana Republic where those not in favor of the ruling elite are slandered through their ideological counterparts in the media.

Opposing views are being shut out in social media.

Obey and they won't find some bimbo willing to state that you waved "penis" at her 40 years ago.

link   

2018 - The “Year” The “Country” Died ... with apologies to Don McClean.

link   
Yip, AND she is calling for an FBI investigation, which implies coordination with the Dims.

We need to stay strong in the face of corruption as it seeks to use #metoo as a weaponized strat, typical as they have learned to weaponize almost every aspect of institution for maximum obstruction and smear, yet despite that Trumpism stays strong.

Hold the line patriots 😤🤬

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

no.

Right so you think because she was hammered she deserved to be raped or assaulted....yikes..

ummmm, she is not claiming she was raped and to call that an assault is a stretch. is it appropriate behavior, absolutely not.......assuming it is true.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

no.

Neither of them were really raped or assaulted. They are lying.
edit on 23-9-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

edit on 23-9-2018 by MRinder because: Ugg

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Name me one college student that had behaved 100% "appropriately" (for the year 2018) in the 80's.

Just one.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The best dang accusers money can buy....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
the man is now being accused of organizing f'ing GANG RAPES

this is unreal

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

The sort of thing described is not acceptable behavior, but neither is it "rape" or "sexual assault" in the way most people think of it.

This is the sort of nasty thing that happens when someone gets too drunk for their own good. People take advantage of them. It can happen to males and females, and it's why you should tell your kids not to ever put themselves in that position. In this case, it manifested in a sexual way, but she was not raped nor was she forced. She was too drunk to know better.

I would wager she was humiliated by her memories of it later on like most kids are who end up being treated like that while too drunk to know what's going on. She's lucky she was only pranked.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Well there is an election soon, perhaps soon enough people wont forget and will #walkaway?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

this is unreal

The left is in full panic mode.

Next Kavanaugh will be responsible for a series of murders in the Whitechapel District in 1888.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I prefer to see this as a glass half full situation, and I would hope the GOP leaders would too. For their country. Because , barring compelling evidence that Kavanaugh is actually guilty, this is where the GOP can stop playing party politics and call the dems bluff. Confirm Kavanaugh, midterms be damned. The economic momentum we carry will last at least another year. If the economy begins to falter in 2020, Then Trump and the GOzp have an awesome rallying cry for 2020 should the dems take both houses in the midterms. What the dems don't have is the SCOTUS, and it will be that way for 20 years. It's a win/win.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

this is unreal

The left is in full panic mode.

Next Kavanaugh will be responsible for a series of murders in the Whitechapel District in 1888.

Will Heraldo exhume the organs for DNA analysis?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join