It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Note:

In referencing the "gang bang" that took place in a university residence when I was a student, I said that it took place in 1968 "If memory serves". I am not sure at all of that date. It may have been 1969.

I doubt if this incident is going to be the subject of further inquiry, but I want to be careful about the time here because narrowing the date down, without being absolutely sure about it, could cause a researcher or investigator to assume that a particular House Don was involved, when it was in fact, another person altogether.

It is my understanding that the Don involved in the incident is deceased.
edit on 27-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, I just read this:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
They knew the Ford case was falling apart.
It is no surprise that they find/create another story.

They are very seriously going to do everything they can to derail Kavanaugh.
There is no way to articulate how important this is to them.

Here is the thing, demonrats (democrat Senators) knew that if Ford's case was investigated and taken to court that it would not stand even in the preliminary hearing. No "common sense" (love using that term lately, don't know why...) judge would admit it when Ford's witnesses do not corroborate her claims, and when Ford herself has changed her story like 3-4 times now? They knew nothing would come out of this if it was done the right way, and instead they resorted to make it all public and make it into a circus attraction where all the freaks came along and participated in the madness.

Also of note, there is the entrapment that democrats tried to use by asking Ford "have you ever become drunk and lost time"? Judge Kavanaugh knew it right then and there that if he answered yes as to the question if "he ever got drunk and lost consciousness," or even if he just said yes to "getting drunk" demonrats would have claimed "you lost time and could have done what she claims you did." Such an argument would never be admitted in any court of justice (unless it was in a "progressive court") but they did their part in letting that "question linger."

Never mind that "Justices" like Ginsburg LOVE getting drunk and pass out on wine to this day...

www.dailydot.com...

www.politico.com...

OMG...she could have RAPED HUNDREDS OF MEN, or even women, THE MADNESS....

BTW, I am not making light of real victims, just making light of the claim that "because he got drunk and could have lost time he must have raped her."

Now the rest of the lunatics in the "left-wing asylum" are clinging to that as if it was evidence that "Kavanaugh not only attempted to rape Ford, but he also partook in gang rape". To the left it doesn't even matter that the claim of gang rape itself comes from the same woman who first claimed she knew Kavanaugh partook in gang rape, to then change her story and claim "he was close to the drinks, which could have been dosed with drugs to ply women/girls to latter be raped..."

Facts in fact do not matter to the left, and they will continue claiming Kavanaugh is guilty and (left-wing) women have to be believed. Because we all know that no woman EVER lies right? am I right?...

Then there is the whole "Ford took a polygraph test, don't you believe in science?..." A week went by and Ford's former boyfriend, of 6 years, stated that Ford had taught a friend on how to pass a polygraph test...

Then you also have to wonder, is it possible that "Ford's therapist" was herself? After all, she wrote an article on self hypnosis and how to "retrieve or create artificial situations." That would explain her changing her story so many times, and why she doesn't want all her "therapist notes" public.

edit on 11-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

edit on 11-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and comment.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Her polygraph test contradicts her Senate testimony.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join