It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DBCowboy

It may be funny to you, but if you said that to gf I reckon shed use you as a punching bag.

*sigh*

Were you even BORN in the 80's?

(post by Muninn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: Kharron
Just got back home and saw this too. Then I started reading through replies and once again, I'm disgusted.

I don't understand the complete disconnect from morals and values, in order to support politics.

Folks must realize that our kids are also watching the news and reading the social media. When I see excuses posted such as 'oh she's a lunatic' or 'boys will be boys' or 'why did she wait this long?', do you realize what we're all teaching our youngsters -- the next generation?

The boys are learning that such behavior is ok since many of the adults are ok with it. And the girls are learning just to go with it when it happens, or just to sit on it as they will get called crazy and be ridiculed when they do.

People are letting politics get in the way of morals, values and proper parenting -- and it is disgusting to watch, to say the least.

Seriously though, this supposed moral high ground that you've given yourself is a bunch of bologna. No one has said "boys will be boys". What they are calling her is a liar, and there is plenty of reason to believe that is the case. No one is saying that groping women against their will is okay, either. Just that college life can be crazy, and sometimes people stupid stuff that either don't fully remember or that they regret what they do remember doing.

I dont know why you even bother with the leftist lunatic crowd. Its pointless. They believe the accuser for one reason and on reason only: the accusers have vaginas.

See to these progressive weirdos women are an enigma. Most of them probably didnt get any till into their 20's. Since they have little to no real understanding of women they've put them on pedestals and convinced themselves that women are some sort of godly and ethereal being that is incapable of malice, duplicity, pettiness or hate.

Thus no woman could ever make something like this up or have ulterior motives and that means that they are to be believed at all costs, no matter what.

The only reason to engage these knuckleheads is to mock and ridicule their ridiculous belief system till they hide in the closet with their play-doh and coloring books.

Targets for ridicule and I'm afraid if the progressive left doesn't smarten up they'll be targets for something else.

Not by me and I'm not advocating any violence just saying that things could start going very badly if the lunacy doesn't end.
edit on 23-9-2018 by Malcador because: Spelling/grammer

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Actually, I'm in favor of them talking to the FBI, with one caveat. That they are held to the same standard of truthfulness that Michael Flynn was held to.

The problem with people who ae lying (usually when they are guilty) is that they have a tendency to change their story. They should be interviewed by the FBI. The questions posed by the FBI should come from the Senate Judiciary comittee, along with any other questions they see fit to ask as part of the investigation.

Any questions asked by the FBI, not given to them by the Judiciary comitte, are fair game in open testimony under oath before the senate. Any deviation in questions answered should be considered lying to the FBI, and should be prosecuted under 18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

Yes, the FBI needs to be involved. Of course they would have to refer any matters to the State court, but yea. Let the questioning commence.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: Kharron
Just got back home and saw this too. Then I started reading through replies and once again, I'm disgusted.

I don't understand the complete disconnect from morals and values, in order to support politics.

Folks must realize that our kids are also watching the news and reading the social media. When I see excuses posted such as 'oh she's a lunatic' or 'boys will be boys' or 'why did she wait this long?', do you realize what we're all teaching our youngsters -- the next generation?

The boys are learning that such behavior is ok since many of the adults are ok with it. And the girls are learning just to go with it when it happens, or just to sit on it as they will get called crazy and be ridiculed when they do.

People are letting politics get in the way of morals, values and proper parenting -- and it is disgusting to watch, to say the least.

Seriously though, this supposed moral high ground that you've given yourself is a bunch of bologna. No one has said "boys will be boys". What they are calling her is a liar, and there is plenty of reason to believe that is the case. No one is saying that groping women against their will is okay, either. Just that college life can be crazy, and sometimes people stupid stuff that either don't fully remember or that they regret what they do remember doing.

I dont know why you even bother with the leftist lunatic crowd. Its pointless. The believe the accuser for one reason and on reason only: they have a vagina.

No that is only part of the problem

In the cultural Marxist’s world of oppressed vs oppressors, they do tend to believe women

BUT

One thing trumps all of the oppressed groups

Ideology

That is why women such as Ellison’s or Clinton’s accusers are not believed, or are downplayed or ignored

But beyond that, you are right

They feel “oppressed”groups must be always believed and fought for, and facts do not matter

Victimihood is the ultimate virtue

Now none of this is to say that this woman is lying, maybe she is telling the truth

But believing people are guilty based on only accusations is going to lead to a very dark place as you say, and the lefts double standards on how to apply it proves they are not moral but are acting politically

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

The woman at the center of the story, Deborah Ramirez, who is fifty-three, attended Yale with Kavanaugh, where she studied sociology and psychology. Later, she spent years working for an organization that supports victims of domestic violence. The New Yorker contacted Ramirez after learning of her possible involvement in an incident involving Kavanaugh. The allegation was conveyed to Democratic senators by a civil-rights lawyer. For Ramirez, the sudden attention has been unwelcome, and prompted difficult choices. She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident. In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.

www.newyorker.com... aughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

Will comment more after reading again.

The jist is that she says kavanaigh expoised his penis and made her touch it as a freshman at yale.

It seems extremely convenient that another allegation would come up now, after kavanaugh was supposed to have been voted on.

But that dosent mean this woman might not be telling the truth
And with this one as well, all of her star witnesses claim she is not telling the truth...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Right, the truth to this and the only truth is the LEFT does not care if these stories are true or not. Political this is their goal obviously is to prevent this guy from being a judge. With that being said if and when this is not proven which, is virtually impossible if you ask me, then these people need to be punished for hell I dunno perjury, maybe even treason... especially if this ends up being a farce in my book your a traitor. Just makes no sense waiting so many years to want to act like you cared bout stuff that supposedly happened at parties with drugs and alcohol.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Again, depends solely on the individual.

Something that will seem insignificant to one person may be immense to another.

Look at phobias. They don't necessarily make sense, but they're real to the person who has it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Phobias are like stories they don’t always makes sense and sometimes they are crazy.
Sometimes people fake phobias.

a reply to: Annee

edit on 23-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Apparently the see this hit job failing, so the process is to overwhelm them with numbers.

These women better be prepared for the backlash if its proven they are lying, and honestly Kav, and the rest of the court should make an example of them for false accusations, and obstruction.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But believing people are guilty based on only accusations is going to lead to a very dark place as you say, and the lefts double standards on how to apply it proves they are not moral but are acting politically

And that they are not logical, nor are they forward thinking.

They forget the pendulum swings, although im not sure how they have forgotten that lesson, they have been trying to impeach the example of that for almost 2 years.

Theyre not going to like this narrative when it turns and comes after them with a vengeance. And I predict the start of it is going to come from within their own party and ideology.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join