It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
And Now ......

op source

In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not.

💥(👁‍🗨)(👁‍🗨)💥

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I have to get this out there. IF the allegations turn out to be bullsnip, those that pushed us into this circus need to be held accountable. the politics of personal destruction must end if constructive debate is ever to return in this country.

Political expedience overrides any compassion they might otherwise have for the destruction of one man's life and career.

It also removes any doubts about guilt.

He is guilty until proven innocent or his nomination is removed, whichever comes first.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep, or that. It would make a grand show.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Michael Avenatti. Hah.
That explains it.
He wanted in on the publicity.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
They never thought she would lose.

Now they are in full damage control.

Expect LOT more of resistance on this nomination.

It's their freedom at table. They won't let we win this easy.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

You can't speak for everyone.

People react differently.

One thing about PTSD -- is the therapy is to go back and relive it -- BECAUSE you do block parts (sometimes all) of what happened.

My friend specializes in PTSD.

People react to trauma differently.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Just a question.

If a woman shoves her bare breasts in a man face and he shoves them away, is it possible for him too to suffer PTSD?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

One thing about PTSD -- is the therapy is to go back and relive it -- BECAUSE you do block parts (sometimes all) of what happened.

invite your friend, let her/him tell us more.

you, on the other hand... just stop it. this case is BS and you know it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Apparently, in politically expedient ways.

link   
been waiting for another allegation to pop up, not surprised one iota.

link   
Oh, I see that Michael Avenatti is representing this new witness. Avenatti who's a lawyer and a campaign operative, is the perfect choice, since wealthy Democratic donors have already funneled him money for most of Stormy's fees and expenses. This is part of the Democrats' theatrical plan to stop Kavanaugh's nomination from moving forward. They first used protestors, then, they repeatedly spoke out of order during the hearing, then there was that "Spartacus" moment, by breast groping schmuck Booker, then it was Feinstein's inexcusable handling of the sexual-assault allegation. After many stall tactics and excuses by Ford's lawyers, there now is a scheduled hearing on Thursday, for Ford to testify and answer questions. Ooops...but now, there are 5 (including Kavanaugh) witnesses who claim no knowledge of the alleged assault against Ford. So what does the Democrat Party do now? Lets bring in controversial lawyer Avenatti, with another witness, who, after "carefully assessing her memories" is claiming a sexual assault by Kavanaugh, that happened nearly 30 years ago! Yeah, I'm buying it...NOT!
edit on 9/23/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just a question.

If a woman shoves her bare breasts in a man face and he shoves them away, is it possible for him too to suffer PTSD?

"i was nearly choked to death! they were THIS BIG!"

sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

And you can't assume every woman who said she was raped was actually raped. #MeToo

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tayton

They can't be very good ones though. Reason would dictate that you start with your best. If Ford was their best, things are only going to get stranger from this point out. Next one will be some lady who will be offended because he either brushed her knee with his hand on the subway or was too aggressively manspreading and she blocked all memory of that horrific shame she felt until just a few days ago when she realized that horrible man was up for SCOTUS.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, that would be sexual assault, because he would touch them.

(not in my eyes, but in some peoples apparently)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
If these were true, they would sit on them.
They would use them as leverage against him as he sits on the bench to blackmail/ pressure him to sway votes their way.

That's how you know these are false.

Very, very, very good point.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Well then this does not apply to the Blasey Ford incident, because in her letter to Feinstein, she noted that she ran into Mark Judge later and he was incredibly nervous/embarrassed to see her.

Which means (1) she hadn't blocked it out from ptsd, and (2) Judge wasn't 'black out drunk' because according to her, he obviously remembered the night too...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
New drinking game!

Everyone have a shot every time a democrat senator says, "Penis".

A double shot for, "Fake Penis".

A precaution. Don't watch CNN. They like to say that word a lot.

Only applies to C-Span.

To be clear, Cuomo and Maddow (along with other liberal talking heads) don’t count as “penis”, fake or otherwise? I just want to make sure I have the appropriate amount of adult beverages on hand.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Well then this does not apply to the Blasey Ford incident, because in her letter to Feinstein, she noted that she ran into Mark Judge later and he was incredibly nervous/embarrassed to see her.

Which means (1) she hadn't blocked it out from ptsd, and (2) Judge wasn't 'black out drunk' because according to her, he obviously remembered the night too...

I am not speculating elsewhere.

I'm stating what my friend who specializes in PTSD told me.

There is simply NOT a "One Fits All" reaction.

Something that seems simple as flashing a penis in someone's face could cause one person severe PTSD -- while another person savagely raped will not experience PTSD.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join