It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
From the article:

On Russia, for instance, the president was reluctant to expel so many of Mr. Putin’s spies as punishment for the poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain.

Can someone explain this to me? Reluctant to expel means he didn’t want to kick out. Spies means they are hiding or lying about their true identity.
How could he know they were spies, and if he did, wouldn’t just knowing they were spies be enough reason to kick them out or worse?

Jenny, I’m not a smart man, but I know what BS is.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Ugh oh

twitter.com...

HUUUUUUUGGGGGGE! Writings on the wall for that POS!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Nonsense. Its a coup.

the ridiculousness that comes from never trump folks has becomes seperated from reality.

A coup is a coup. And ill propose the death penalty to prevent this retarded lunacy from happening again. And i am an opponent of the death penalty.

You know what? I am with you on that thought.

I have one sure exception, previously to the Death Penalty. I am not opposed to it for child rapist murderers that DNA proves they did it.

edit on 6-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Ugh oh

twitter.com...

This has been the case since March 28th, when I.G. Horowitz started investigating FISA abuse.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...< br />
It just has never been stated.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Ugh oh

twitter.com...

HUUUUUUUGGGGGGE! Writings on the wall for that POS!

Based on what one curated talking head said on hannity? Come on, you would need more to even convene a kangaroo court. Come on. No one else has the story? But Hannity does?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A Democrat

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Trump was smart enough to whip Hillary who had the media propaganda machine (CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, etc.) supporting her and bashing Trump non-stop before and after the election. Not a fan of liberals or republicans, but I'm 100% against what our MSM has become. I can't underdstand how anyone wouold think this blatant propaganda is OK.

You and I are very much alike in this matter. I call them the uniparty and the MSM are working to destroy this nation. Angel Doll you are ok with that?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
OK, a little off topic but since the press is a joke anyway, run with it and troll them hard.

He definitely needs to do something to make reporters and anchors heads explode. Since this is ATS it needs to be spectacular and have showmanship. A real P. T. Barnum, David Copperfield or Criss Angel grade show. What better than the whole Black Triangle thing. Are they the USA Star Fleet? Part of a breakaway civilization? Alien friends?

Have the Marine Corp Band play The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) instead of Hail to the Chief (just for the left). Get on AF-1, go to a secluded base without the press pool and without telling where he is going. Maybe take Pence with him or send him Norad. It would be irreverent and funny watching the in-depth analysis of what it means.

Leak that AF-1 is at Area 51, the President is meeting with aliens and that Black Triangles have been seen nearby. Area 51 is mysterious and everyone seems to think we meet aliens there. The tabloids say so.

Run a con that our alien friends have agreed to loan us mind scanning technology to help root out corruption and sedition.

Maybe bring a big box or two to the White House for the whole Mise-en-scène.

Make some popcorn and watch the show.

Wow, you have a vivid imagination for this game. I bet you are not the least bit stuffy like some of my nerd buddies can be.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Why does Anonymous Opinion Piece get more exposure on ATS (5 threads!), than the Bob Woodpecker accusations?
edit on 9/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Is this something that has happened before? How often do these individuals feel the need to change the direction of things to suit their best interests and agendas? Since they weren't elected officials, why do we have to abide by their judgement without knowledge of the facts?

I think that's bound to happen all the time. One man can't control the whole executive branch, his staff get a lot of power to because it's literally their job to make part of the decisions for him. At least de facto, if not officially. But maybe they're willing to go to greater lengths than the people installed by previous presidents, because Trump's actions are kind of erratic, whether you like it or not.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
They are called disgruntled Employees....lol...Americans should be disgusted with themselves for allowing this very small faction of people to continue trying to rip the Country apart....Trump has unbelievable support North of the border and even South of the border.

I believe that Media outlets who publicly vet this type of info before validations in Courts of law should be held accountable for Domestic Terrorism....for willingly and knowlingly allowing themselves to be used as conduits of such by proxy of their not expressing due diligence before releasing data to the public and this simply ILLUMINATES FURTHER THE ABSOLUTE WRONG WE FIND IN PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF MSM...….IMHO Trump and Friends should immediately cripple MSM forever in the free world....the concept upon which free speech and MSM were built upon have now been bastardised to the degree that things must now be re-tooled completely.

Free speech is represented ONLINE in todays world and there is NO LONGER A PLACE FOR A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE in fact one could easily claim that Private people who dont even have to be Americans holding a captive audience is in todays world illegal in many ways....quite more than a monopoly.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This has Pence written all over this.Remember he feels "God" wants him to be president which to me actually means Ivanka and Jarred.Think about it,the old fool resigns and is stuck in court for the rest of his life it makes it easier to shove Jr and Eric outta the way since daddy dearest is too distracted to do anything about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Wow, that's really unhinged. The media should be held accountable for domestic terrorism? Really? Going full fascist are you?
And I rather doubt that Trump has 'unbelievable support' in Canada and Mexico. I think you really mean 'unbelievably low levels of support' in those countries.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: angeldoll
Wow, but I feel like saying, "who didn't know that"?

And this, folks, is the reason Kelly, Maddox, Sessions, and others haven't resigned. They remain to continue to try and keep our country out of peril.

Yed many of us did know that the deep state was real and was actively trying to sabotage trump.

It was the people who dislike trump that said this wasnt true.,

Now those same people say of course its true, and its a good thing.

Good God. They are not the deep state, there is no stupid deep state, and the article states clearly they are not the idiotic 'deep state'. The NYT's knows the identity of the writer. If you read it you would realize that.

"Hi. We are unelected officials that are secretly working to sabotage trumps presidency. We couldnt get him kicked out of office using the 25th amendment, so we have since been trying to stymie his policies well pretending to be working for him.

Oh dont call us DEEP STATE though, we prefer STEADY STATE"

Odd I thought Trump only hired the “best” people and used “extreme” vetting. How is it that he hired this deep state operative? The White House advisors don’t stay on between presidents.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well, hasn't this been fun to watch? The Right is tying itself in knots trying to reconcile its outrage at this 'seditious' attack from within, while insisting it is all fake.

It might be more appropriate to pay attention to the nuances. Like odds-makers offering 2 to one that Betsy Voss is the author. How much would we like to see her brother involved with 'containing' the President? What could go wrong?

But by all means, shoot the messenger. Good job!

originally posted by: one4all
Trump has unbelievable support North of the border and even South of the border.
There are some in Canada who support Trumpism, and yes, it is unbelievable. But he could not get elected here. Too many things work.

edit on 6-9-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: huzzah!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I'm not sure anyone knows who or what the deep state is,this is a ruse,a distraction, just another ploy to remove more rights against we the people.

There is no "deep state." It's a made-up term to broadly refer to anyone who has a problem with how Trump approaches the job of POTUS. And now that so many people and agencies have a problem with it, there is a supposed massive, super-secret "deep state" trying to derail Trump. It's a bad joke. Anything to try and deflect criticism against Trump.

I mean look at it. News agencies post a negative story about Trump. They are "fake." An alphabet agency makes a statement that doesn't paint Trump in a glowing light. They are now part of the "deep state." To Trump and a great many of his supporters, he is doing a literally perfect job as POTUS, and there is nothing, ever... that should be complained about.

It's so Putin and Kim-esque it's alarming.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Willtell
Why doesn't Trump make people take lie detectors?

If its national security related, as he says, he ought to make those in the WH take an oath of personal loyalty to him and lie detector tests

Loyalty oaths to people are not legal (neither are NDA's).

Lie detector tests are not admissible in court, and also not legal (though the CIA still uses them).

NDA's ARE Legal!

You might not like them, but they most certainly are legal. Go ahead and sign one and don't adhere to it....... Freakin unbelievable the hoops some are willing to jump thru to fill up their cognitive dissonance.

In this context they are not

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Is this something that has happened before? How often do these individuals feel the need to change the direction of things to suit their best interests and agendas? Since they weren't elected officials, why do we have to abide by their judgement without knowledge of the facts?

I think that's bound to happen all the time. One man can't control the whole executive branch, his staff get a lot of power to because it's literally their job to make part of the decisions for him. At least de facto, if not officially. But maybe they're willing to go to greater lengths than the people installed by previous presidents, because Trump's actions are kind of erratic, whether you like it or not.
I seem to remember a "rogue" Obama a few years back but I don't recall the NYT running an opinion piece purporting to be one of his senior staff saying they are doing all they can to "resist" his rogue mess and go against him. This piece is more like a liberal wet dream and indeed Dinesh DSouza cane out saying its probably written by professional staff of NYT. I'm inclined to agree.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

I'm not sure anyone knows who or what the deep state is,this is a ruse,a distraction, just another ploy to remove more rights against we the people.

There is no "deep state." It's a made-up term to broadly refer to anyone who has a problem with how Trump approaches the job of POTUS. And now that so many people and agencies have a problem with it, there is a supposed massive, super-secret "deep state" trying to derail Trump. It's a bad joke. Anything to try and deflect criticism against Trump.

I mean look at it. News agencies post a negative story about Trump. They are "fake." An alphabet agency makes a statement that doesn't paint Trump in a glowing light. They are now part of the "deep state." To Trump and a great many of his supporters, he is doing a literally perfect job as POTUS, and there is nothing, ever... that should be complained about.

It's so Putin and Kim-esque it's alarming.
Deep State is another name for Shadow Govt and there is indeed one. One would be a fool to not admit the media is part of the apparatus. Are you too young to remember Pravda ?
edit on 6-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

When faced with an amoral, anti-democratic President, what should a person do? Just bend over when they say and let America get reamed?

Serious question.

www.usconstitution.net...

show me where in that document it states that if the elected president isn't the polished figurehead we would like, we can self appoint a group to undermine him and contain his actions.

Really, really #ing serious question.

Not the Constitution but the Declaration of Independence.

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join