It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Aazadan

Laughable.

Just do a quick search of past presidents' temperament, style, and language. You will find that some of the most effective president's were anything BUT calm, cool, and collected....but they were effective.

Trump will go down as one of the most effective successful presidents in history, I believe. Already, the things he has accomplished are impressive even while fighting against the swamp, fake news, and other sundry liars and tricksters.

Which Presidents?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Look them up....easy. Search something like 'presidents that had bad tempers' or something like that. You know how to do an internet search, right?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: queenofswords

Laughable.

Just do a quick search of past presidents' temperament, style, and language. You will find that some of the most effective president's were anything BUT calm, cool, and collected....but they were effective.

Trump will go down as one of the most effective successful presidents in history, I believe. Already, the things he has accomplished are impressive even while fighting against the swamp, fake news, and other sundry liars and tricksters.

Which Presidents?

LBJ use to whip his weiner out to show people how much of a man he was.

No coup there, I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
According the the latest, a National Security Investigation
has been set in place and if there is a real person behind this
Op Ed they will be found.

I am assuming this involves the NSA and The FBI.

Oh, and someone at the NYT ....

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Why doesn't Trump make people take lie detectors?

If its national security related, as he says, he ought to make those in the WH take an oath of personal loyalty to him and lie detector tests

Loyalty oaths to people are not legal (neither are NDA's).

Lie detector tests are not admissible in court, and also not legal (though the CIA still uses them).

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: Tempter

He is incompetent
A danger to the US..and the rest of the world

Sorry, but the only people making those decisions are voters.

Next.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
LBJ use to whip his weiner out to show people how much of a man he was.

No coup there, I wonder why?

Maybe because there were a bunch of rumors that he had Kennedy killed? Nixon certainly believed it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This has something to do with Carlos Slim....he and Trump have never been friendly and he is one of the owners of NYT.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Another fake news hit-piece bites the dust...

NY Times Editor Dean Baquet is a known liar. He lied to me several times directly, when he fabricated quotes during a profile of my Intel crew. "What the f*ck are you going to do about it?" he said. We handled it, our way. Dude has been making things up for decades. Zealot. Liar.
truepundit.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Alright, I'm going to call this....:

This is not the end. I'm sure there is a windfall of hit pieces to come.

*edit
From other ANONYMOUS officials.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Willtell
Why doesn't Trump make people take lie detectors?

If its national security related, as he says, he ought to make those in the WH take an oath of personal loyalty to him and lie detector tests

Loyalty oaths to people are not legal (neither are NDA's).

Lie detector tests are not admissible in court, and also not legal (though the CIA still uses them).

NDA's ARE Legal!

You might not like them, but they most certainly are legal. Go ahead and sign one and don't adhere to it....... Freakin unbelievable the hoops some are willing to jump thru to fill up their cognitive dissonance.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Surely nobody can deny the truth in this

The bigger concern is not what Mr. Trump has done to the presidency but rather what we as a nation have allowed him to do to us. We have sunk low with him and allowed our discourse to be stripped of civility.

Yes that occurred long before trump

When many people in the left labeled anyone who disagreed with them a racist,bigot,fascist,evils, etc.

Trump is a reaction to that escalation

Where was the internal coup when that was occurring?

Things have never been like this before. Ever. And unless this freak has opened a Pandora's box, we will regain our dignity and civility when he's gone, although it may take a while. The country needs a leader. The one we have now is leading us down a path of ignorance and idiocy.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

NY Times Editor Dean Baquet is a known liar. He lied to me several times directly, when he fabricated quotes during a profile of my Intel crew. "What the f*ck are you going to do about it?" he said. We handled it, our way. Dude has been making things up for decades. Zealot. Liar.
truepundit.com...[/quot e]

The New York Times is one of the most respected newspapers in the country, if not the world.
Suck it up.

Yeah, notice I didn't say "one of the respected newpapers on ATS".
edit on 9/5/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The bigger concern is not what Mr. Trump has done to the presidency but rather what we as a nation have allowed him to do to us. We have sunk low with him and allowed our discourse to be stripped of civility.

When many people in the left labeled anyone who disagreed with them a racist,bigot,fascist,evils, etc.

Things have never been like this before. Ever. And unless this freak has opened a Pandora's box, we will regain our dignity and civility when he's gone, although it may take a while. The country needs a leader. The one we have now is leading us down a path of ignorance and idiocy.

That your opinion, and i feel its incorrect.

Funny that trumps crude language is reason to need a coup, but Bush and Obama killing tens of thousands of inncoents wasnt.

Glad to see where the lefts priorities are!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Hear the cavalry trumpets? The pounding of hoofs from around the butte come riding the Neo-con gang. Coming to save the day.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Funny that trumps crude language is reason to need a coup, but Bush and Obama killing tens of thousands of inncoents wasnt.

nope

edit on 9/5/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The one we have now is leading us down a path of ignorance and idiocy.

No he's not.

It is your (not you personally) own TDS leading you down a path of ignorance and idiocy. The rest of us are looking at our savings, our 401(k), jobs, stocks, opportunities opening up, etc. etc. and thinking what a good leader we have elected.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

truepundit.com...[/quot e]

The New York Times is one of the most respected newspapers in the country, if not the world.
Suck it up.

Ummmm.....no...it isn't....the reason why is the majority owner....Carlos Slim.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm glad you're doing well financially.

link   

Pfft. It's late, and your drama queen is showing.

You have a nice evening.

What?

your quote

SO me discussing tens of thousands of innocents dying is being a drama queen, but you discussing the things have never been like this freak that needs to go because he is uncivil is not?

Hahahaha!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join