It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

originally posted by: angeldoll

Deep-state confirmed. We knew it all along.

And it was republicans! Who knew.

Trump appointed ones, at that.

Unelected bureaucrats are de facto running the country. So much for your vote. So much for democracy. Welcome to the banana republic.

Trump appointed bureaucrats are running this country. And covering for incompetence in the name of patriotism.

We are officially in a banana republic now. Probably the first thing I’ve ever agreed with you on.

And I'm sure you're against it.

Of course I am against the U.S. being turned into a banana republic. If anyone should be angry at these advisors for doing what they’re doing it should be the left and others who don’t like or agree with Trump.

If this article is true, it means that these advisors are the people who have been working to keep the chaos under wraps and normalize this kind of thing. It should be a crime to keep this kind of incompetence hidden from the American people. Especially at the level of a President.

No, it means your vote does not matter, that the presidency is a sham, and that the institutions of government have been taken over by unelected, unnamed actors.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

What this tells me is that Mueller has nothing on Trump so they're going with Plan, B, or C or is it D or E or F. . . now.

*shrug*

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Unelected bureaucrats are de facto running the country. So much for your vote. So much for democracy. Welcome to the banana republic.

Trump appointed bureaucrats are running this country. And covering for incompetence in the name of patriotism.

We are officially in a banana republic now. Probably the first thing I’ve ever agreed with you on.

Of course I am against the U.S. being turned into a banana republic. If anyone should be angry at these advisors for doing what they’re doing it should be the left and others who don’t like or agree with Trump.

If this article is true, it means that these advisors are the people who have been working to keep the chaos under wraps and normalize this kind of thing. It should be a crime to keep this kind of incompetence hidden from the American people. Especially at the level of a President.

No, it means your vote does not matter, that the presidency is a sham, and that the institutions of government have been taken over by unelected, unnamed actors.

I’ve been saying that for years. Welcome to the club. I’m glad we can all be honest about what a train wreck this is now.

Trump obviously isn’t the solution.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If he exposes all this bs then I submit he is; at least the beginning of one.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Can you imagine ....
Trump and Pence..hanging out...shooting the breeze,
And The Don starts telling Mike some of his "grabby" stories ?

Amoral ...definitely

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I’ve been saying that for years. Welcome to the club. I’m glad we can all be honest about what a train wreck this is now.

He is the solution. In no other set of circumstances would something like this have come to light. If what you say is true, that the presidency has been a sham for years, then it means past leaders were in on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous. But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

Although he was elected as a Republican, the president shows little affinity for ideals long espoused by conservatives: free minds, free markets and free people. At best, he has invoked these ideals in scripted settings. At worst, he has attacked them outright. In addition to his mass-marketing of the notion that the press is the “enemy of the people,” President Trump’s impulses are generally anti-trade and anti-democratic.

When faced with an amoral, anti-democratic President, what should a person do? Just bend over when they say and let America get reamed?

Serious question.
That entire bit is just that persons opinion and nothing more. Could easily be an establishment GOP never Trump type. Just look at how Bush trashed him at McCains funeral.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If Trump's DOJ and FBI pick up the ball and run with it, American's faith in our government will be restored.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What a great summer this has been....

With these stories and stuff.....well it just never seems to end.....

I secretly suspect that a nefarious group of pop corn growers is behind all this discontent...

They have a motive........think about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

All this BS? Trump is all this BS. If the article is true, it means that these Trump appointed politicians are covering for incompetence at the highest level. Because politics. That’s just as slimy as Trump.

That Trump is weak or oblivious enough to allow something like this to happen around him pretty much says it all. And from his reaction on Twitter, I’m leaning towards this being true.

The house of cards that Trump built is beginning to topple, and ironically it’s the people he selected that did it. If you all want to blame this on some “deep state” have at it. Just remember that these are all people Trump chose himself.

A more proper term would be the “Trump State”.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

If Trump's DOJ and FBI pick up the ball and run with it, American's faith in our government will be restored.

No it wont
They need less authority and more oversight

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I agree with your earlier thoughts, that they should just let all his incompetence come out. This is in a manner just like the people in Reagan's incompetence. His Alzheimer in last few years and his sitting with Nancy and her soothsayer friend to get advice. The needs of the corporate push for deregulation while he was prez needed to seen as HIS idea because people loved him so much, rather than the goal of corporate backers.

I see this in the same light, as you suggest.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

All this BS? Trump is all this BS. If the article is true, it means that these Trump appointed politicians are covering for incompetence at the highest level. Because politics. That’s just as slimy as Trump.

That Trump is weak or oblivious enough to allow something like this to happen around him pretty much says it all. And from his reaction on Twitter, I’m leaning towards this being true.

The house of cards that Trump built is beginning to topple, and ironically it’s the people he selected that did it. If you all want to blame this on some “deep state” have at it. Just remember that these are all people Trump chose himself.

The potus does not choose the entire government.
Perhaps you should research what a senior official means.
Unelected beurocrats have no business doing the things described in the article.
Without trump these beurocrats would never have revealed themselves.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous. But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

Although he was elected as a Republican, the president shows little affinity for ideals long espoused by conservatives: free minds, free markets and free people. At best, he has invoked these ideals in scripted settings. At worst, he has attacked them outright. In addition to his mass-marketing of the notion that the press is the “enemy of the people,” President Trump’s impulses are generally anti-trade and anti-democratic.

When faced with an amoral, anti-democratic President, what should a person do? Just bend over when they say and let America get reamed?

Serious question.

If they were elected by winning the electoral process required to become president of the united states?

what should a person do?

suck it up buttercup. that's how elections work. vote against him in a couple years, and possibly again 6 years later. After that you never have to deal with trump invading that space in your head ever again.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That might be too self-serving from Pence

Pompeo is too much a bootlicker

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I secretly suspect that a nefarious group of pop corn growers is behind all this discontent...

The Kernel Cartel strikes again!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Serious question, how is the president amoral and anti democratic
Like I said, it's just the opinion of our anonymous writer. Anyone could write anything anonymously. Democrats think it's amoral to deny full citizen rights to illegals crashing our borders.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Why doesn't Trump make people take lie detectors?

If its national security related, as he says, he ought to make those in the WH take an oath of personal loyalty to him and lie detector tests

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The potus does not choose the entire government.
Perhaps you should research what a senior official means.
Unelected beurocrats have no business doing the things described in the article.
Without trump these beurocrats would never have revealed themselves.

If this is true do you think only these unelected bureaucrats know about it? If they know about it, everyone knows about it. And have been complicit the entire time.

That includes everyone in the White House, everyone who Trump nominated, and every right wing politician that carried water for Trump and helped him put on this tv show.

That the president is this grossly incompetent isn’t going to stay a secret in D.C.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
More evidence that the trump team is manufacturing some of the anti trump rhetoric

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join