It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh no. Not you again.

Goodbye.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: Tempter

He is incompetent
A danger to the US..and the rest of the world

Sorry, but the only people making those decisions are voters.

Next.

Some on this thread believe in the deep state. who are they exactly? Please no Alex jones BS.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Oh no. Not you again.

Goodbye.

I have a knack for smelling made up BS....you likely see me a lot.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Oh no. Not you again.

Goodbye.

I have a knack for smelling made up BS....you likely see me a lot.

I see you step in it a lot.

edit on 9/5/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Trump was smart enough to whip Hillary who had the media propaganda machine (CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, etc.) supporting her and bashing Trump non-stop before and after the election. Not a fan of liberals or republicans, but I'm 100% against what our MSM has become. I can't underdstand how anyone wouold think this blatant propaganda is OK.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

He is incompetent

Next.

Some on this thread believe in the deep state. who are they exactly? Please no Alex jones BS.

Career establishment politicians on both sides, people at the top of the intel community, and the military industrial complex.

Obama was part of them, as was bush and the clintons.

The people that pretend to be agaisnt each other, but always do the same policies of regime change, bailing out bankers, etc.

The same people going after trump now that schumer warned us about, and the ones that also ensure no outsider is ever allowed to get real power; like any third party, bernie, ron paul, dennis hucinich, tulsi gabbard, etc.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Things have never been like this before. Ever. And unless this freak has opened a Pandora's box, we will regain our dignity and civility when he's gone, although it may take a while.

Oh, it was far worse under Obama. He started out with his apology tour
and undermined The U.S from day one.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

He is incompetent

Next.

I'll tell you all this only once. This is a bunch of bologna. All of it.

Do you REALLY think .... wait..... savor it....

Do you REALLY think that if the "deep state", a network of coordinated individuals placed at strategic positions, poised to affect change from behind the scenes on the largest stages of our government did this,

WHY DID THEY EXPOSE THEMSELVES?

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! This whole thing is so full of holes it's actually sad. It's like a big LARP.

Trump is crushing it right now. The Dems have NO message.

Well, a fake one at least.
edit on 5-9-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Sure
And they probably will....next time

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous. But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

Although he was elected as a Republican, the president shows little affinity for ideals long espoused by conservatives: free minds, free markets and free people. At best, he has invoked these ideals in scripted settings. At worst, he has attacked them outright. In addition to his mass-marketing of the notion that the press is the “enemy of the people,” President Trump’s impulses are generally anti-trade and anti-democratic.

When faced with an amoral, anti-democratic President, what should a person do? Just bend over when they say and let America get reamed?

Serious question.

You mean we had a moral POTUS that we all called moral?

I remember some very bad Presidents recently and the last good one now appears to be Reagan.

This one is a victim. AND the people in the DNC voters got cheated by HRC lies and thievery. We all saw them hand it to her when the people didn't want her so she lost almost every state. Then they allowed illegal voting and said "you don't see what your lying eyes are telling you". pfffft on them...

Those are the facts I see.

Anyone now who hates on DJT and at this point has lost their damn mind. He IS what we need to get rid of the crooked Swamp people. He has drawn them out in the open. Some are trying to befriend him to stab the US in the back by attacking with lie after lie.

Shrub and BHO set us up to fall and the fools in the MSM want this fall. They hate the land of the Free.

We need to kill the damn CABAL now.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He is incompetent

Next.

Career establishment politicians on both sides, people at the top of the intel community, and the military industrial complex.

The people that pretend to be agaisnt each other, but always do the same policies of regime change, bailing out bankers, etc.

The same people going after trump now that schumer warned us about, and the ones that also ensure no outsider is ever allowed to get real power; like any third party, bernie, ron paul, dennis hucinich, tulsi gabbard, etc.

That being the case, then Trump is finished. The 3 letters and the MIC won't give up any power to a demented old fool like trump. trump is completely out of his league. He can't even get a strong team together to fight them, even his closest cabinet people don't trust him; Just a bunch of self serving drones milking the trump fans for all their worth.

Iv'e got to get back to work, I'll leave with this little tidbit.

www.rawstory.com...

Project Lodestar.....
edit on 5-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sad that you are all for big gov.

Anyone that fights the deep state is okay in my book.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He is incompetent

Next.

I'm more worried about Trumps planned visit to Texas that's coming up. Hogg is really pushing an anti-gun and anti-Trump agenda. I'm worried about a JFK styled event taking place to push an anti-gun/anti-Trump agenda. With these tales from "insiders" kind of help muddy waters of guilt for any future investigations into a JFK event.

That's my worry.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Sad you make an accusation you cannot back up....the member in question is not for big government.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sad you make an accusation you cannot back up....the member in question is not for big government.

It use to be that way but since Trump has been in office many people have embraced the deep state and their 3 letter minions.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
We were told by the #resistance Trump would destroy democracy, foul the constitution, but it turns out the #resistance would end up doing it in the end. If true, this is a travesty.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It use to be that way but since Trump has been in office many people have embraced the deep state and their 3 letter minions.

I'm not sure anyone knows who or what the deep state is,this is a ruse,a distraction, just another ploy to remove more rights against we the people.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
OK, a little off topic but since the press is a joke anyway, run with it and troll them hard.

He definitely needs to do something to make reporters and anchors heads explode. Since this is ATS it needs to be spectacular and have showmanship. A real P. T. Barnum, David Copperfield or Criss Angel grade show. What better than the whole Black Triangle thing. Are they the USA Star Fleet? Part of a breakaway civilization? Alien friends?

Have the Marine Corp Band play The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) instead of Hail to the Chief (just for the left). Get on AF-1, go to a secluded base without the press pool and without telling where he is going. Maybe take Pence with him or send him Norad. It would be irreverent and funny watching the in-depth analysis of what it means.

Leak that AF-1 is at Area 51, the President is meeting with aliens and that Black Triangles have been seen nearby. Area 51 is mysterious and everyone seems to think we meet aliens there. The tabloids say so.

Run a con that our alien friends have agreed to loan us mind scanning technology to help root out corruption and sedition.

Maybe bring a big box or two to the White House for the whole Mise-en-scène.

Make some popcorn and watch the show.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Trump definitely needs to declassify everything, expose the whole facade these guys hide behind, or at the very least give it to congressional oversight and enjoy the show.

Whatever happens, this is history in the making. Always lean towards justice and you are likely to fall on the right side of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join