It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy against Trump from within the White House - Story from an active Resistance insider?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
but I'm inclined to think this dud of a hit piece

For a dud, it sure was effective at causing panic, wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Because he admitted to subverting democracy and constitutionally mandated authority.

I think we all need to have a discussion about whether or not we're still living in a democracy

Here's my take on what we're living in.

We're living in a live version of Crimson Tide, Gene Hackman is played by Donald Trump, the USS Alabama is the United States of America, and we're fresh out of actors to play Denzel Washington.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Yes, you might be right

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
One thing I will never understand about Americans is why they wait so long to get down to business....its like they need an invitation to a fight....jeepers creepers.....don't any of you see what is wrong when some Traitor goes and calls the American Majority focus.....TRUMP VOTERS...as if that is something that should be a target...if there were any real Americans left the milli-second you said TRUMP VOTERS there would be a stand up action because that refers to ALL GOOD STANDING VETTED AMERICANS......you make a sideways comment about TRUMP VOTERS and you have slapped America in the FACE.....but.....lol....it seems that there aren't enough real Americans left for us to even know who they are because all we see is America SLAPPING HERSELF IN THE FACE and NO ONE IS STOPPING IT......America needs to rise up against the powers and constituencies that are conspiring against her.....these are global powers these are not Government based powers......these are the demons who own MSM and who run the global farming operation we are an unwilling unknowing part of.

If there is no one to CONTRACT OUT to work for TPTB then they are toothless powerless old wretches....you need to work harder to name these people to give the American people a target to dial in on.....there is no FOE.....there is no clear enemy....these global terrorists are working from the inside out....and like I said America looks to be slapping her own face......but this IS NOT SO......its going to take ground roots education of the middle class or America is screwed....the Upper class have been running the same con-game forever and are so busy tending their money and spending their money that they are oblivious to the online world and the Middle Class are to busy working to earn money to become the Upper Class to be on task with the ever-changing global environment.....IRONICLLY it is the so-called Lower Class who are poor and seeking solutions and in this process they are LEARNING THE TRUTHS via conspiracy theory labelling......now an entire HUGE class of Americans has learned the important fact that conspiracy theories are NOT THEORIES they are where the baby kiling flesh eating satanists hide their dirty work....and now THE MASSES who are represented by the POOR know the truths while the Upper class minority lives the truths while the willingly ignorant Middle Class lets greed blind them and ambition skew their views.....this is America today....but it WILL NOT BE the America of Tomorrow.

You know who is going to save America.....some kid in a Trailer Park is going to rise up one day and bring the masses together on Social Media and we will see the fastest change ever in the USA......for maybe the first time ever the American Lower Class is LEARNING THE TRUTHS...and to be frank this has always been the problem.....getting the truths to the masses....lol...well the internet brought the people the path or conduit and the Conspiracy Theory world that TPTB stupidly created to hide within has caught their attention and eyes and ears and THEY SAW THROUGH THE LIES TO THE TRUTHS and now an entirely NEW CLASS of AMERICANS is POISED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP OF THE COUNTRY LED BY TRUMP.
edit on 7-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I was listening to Webster Tarpley's online radio program last night and he was suggesting that the anonymous op ed piece in the NYT was essentially a message from the Republican Party to the voters (November) that "we know we have a problem, but we're on it and we can handle the problem while it is still in office, so you can still confidently vote Republican in November".

I realize that a lot of people will not agree with that interpretation of the op ed. If that were the intended message, why not just state it explicitly? This is a very good point. If we take the op ed at face value as being sincere and true, we are looking at a situation in the Trump White House and by extension the Trump administration that is fragmented and incoherent. That is inherently dangerous.

How can the left hand of the Trump administration know what the right hand is thinking and doing on a day to day basis if, as the op ed states, it is being guided by a collection of back seat drivers at one moment and by the president at another?

That kind of situation is potentially very dangerous and can only be a prelude to the president's removal from office, by means of the 25th Amendment, or some other impeachment process.

Developing this further, I was thinking that suppose the dissident Trump officials did resign and were replaced by officials that actually would follow the president's directives no matter what they might be. If the judgment of the dissident Republican officials is accurate and President Trump's directives are actually a danger to the United States, for real, then resigning, ordinarily the honorable thing to do, would be paving the way to a potentially catastrophic situation for the country.

I realize that these are matters of judgment and that ethics would appear to demand resignations of officials in this situation, but isn't there a substantial consensus in the country that President Trump has "issues", mental issues. This could be a long discussion. Trump has had a book written about him by psychiatrists suggesting that he is a danger to the country, to little effect in the polls. OK.

In a situation where everyone did the ethical thing and unable to follow the mad man's directives, officials resigned to make way for people who agreed with the mad man and who started to carry out his orders, would there be a danger of an assassination or a military style coup? I think so.

Trump's military and intelligence officials have already on more than one occasion tempered his pronouncements trashing America's allies and particularly NATO. Would the military remove Trump if he took concrete steps, was allowed by loyal obedient officials to take concrete steps, to seriously damage the alliance? I think so.

I think the author of the op ed and his colleagues have been down this trail, conceptually. They don't want a military coup in the United States. I think they are on the glide path to an orderly removal, by impeachment, of the president. They are sending signals, through Woodward's book and through the op ed piece, preparing the public for the process, for its beginning.
edit on 7-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: soberbacchus

The WH attracts patriots,

If you can call Van Jones an admitted communist patriot.... if you can call Valerie Jarrett also a communist a patriot.... if you can call Hillary who was "careless" with her personal server a patriot....

Your hyperbole and BS is like a bald tire spinning in the mud.
BS long enough and all tread of credibility is worn out.
These kinds of posts make me want to take a nap.

Whatabout! Who cares? I mean that literally. Beside you (if even you) who can take that kind of nonsense seriously.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't believe that this is a white house insider. My gut says that it is a new editor, controversial attention grabber making her debut at the NYT. Remember Sarah Jeong?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It distracted all the haters (except Cory Booger) from attempting to derail the Kavanaugh hearings.

He's now cruising to confirmation: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 9/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's amazing how uninformed and willfully ignorant you Trump supporters are.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah, I just I think Trump is way more harmful than Obama was.

I dunno about Dinesh. Why is Trump raging so much then? I know one theory is that Trump is trolling, but I'm inclined to disagree.
edit on 7-9-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It distracted all the haters (except Cory Booger) from attempting to derail the Kavanaugh hearings.

No it didn't. Kavanaugh coverage, Kavanaugh vetting stayed exactly on track in spite of it.

Do you honestly believe even ACTING like Trump; emulating him, rearranging peoples names to suit your distaste for them or disagreeing with your political structure, such that it is, actually garners favor? Do you realize how it makes you look? In the end, and make no mistake there will be an end, no one will ever take you seriously.

I have something for you AND Trump though that you should both consider:

edit on 7-9-2018 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
I don't believe that this is a white house insider. My gut says that it is a new editor, controversial attention grabber making her debut at the NYT. Remember Sarah Jeong?

The timing is quite suspect - a radical racist becomes a senior editor and shortly after this is what passes as news at the NYT. Having said that they have always been a radical bigoted publication - even downplaying the Holocaust.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

They would absolutely not let a newcomer initiate this, it would be written by a higher-up. There's a million reason for this, but I'll provide one; would you let a newcomer write a fake letter in your name? Or would you personally make sure it reads right?

Of course if you ask me, I believe the letter was real.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

and shortly after this is what passes as news at the NYT.

Since when do OP-ED's ever pass as news though? It's the people reading and processing it that make it news, not any publication.

I have never seen anyone cite an OP-ED as anything more than what it is, an Opinion Editorial...if that were the case all ATS threads could be considered "news" and every twitter post for that matter, every 4chan thread, every reddit thread and the list goes on. It's the quintessential birthplace of fake news.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

What's the motive? There isn't a good one.

Why risk yourself, career and prison? I can't see anyone at that level risking any of those.

Pence isn't smart or stupid enough to write it. Lodestar is in there to throw people off and sow discord.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Why risk yourself, career and prison?

Prison?! People are not going to prison in this country for writing an op-ed, I can 100% assure you of that my friend...aint gonna happen.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You watch, after Trump leaves the White House we will all learn he has a Batman/Joker personality disorder.

aka.... Trump was the leak, yet he cant remember its him.

Why does he always wear a suit???

Cause he has tattoos all over his body like in Memento. lol

Coomba98

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Nyt anon source? To me that = fiction piece . Literally nyt has become as reliable with the news as any other tabloid.
I believe this was posted to bolster sales of Woodward new book by trying to make it seem like it's not a book of fiction.

The potus has demanded doj make but reveal their source. The man is trying to say that these resistance have not broken the law but if they are actively interfering with the office of the President then they are committing treason at the worst or sedition at the least both of which can have severe penalties up to life in prison or death..

But like I said I think the whole piece in times was a or stunt to try to sale Woodward book.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Identity politics derails rational choice and makes it about defending one's own "identity".

You know that whole thing about Reagan and Gorbachev - and how we would put aside our differences if only - aliens?

Seriously - if we could all get over our own egos and start talking to each other like people again. But, that's just flower child nonsense. Right?

:-)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

I think the real problem is in the anonymity. You want to be a patriot? Don't go anonymous. Have a grievance? Talk about it like a man.

Was Deep Throat not a patriot?

Here again a real crime was committed that laws were written to stop previously. DJT hasn't been accused of crimes so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join