It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To make the deep state look silly,if something makes you laugh you remember the meme and suddenly the people in question do not seem so frightening..

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks like Biden, BO's VP.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thanks, that makes more sense.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
First they remove and censor all Q stuff from Reddit, then they start posting their articles "Debunking" various aspects of it, such as the "Debunking of Sealed Indictments".

Just like the Communists they are, they cant "debunk" anything before they firsts silence the opposition. How low does ones IQ have to be to think that censorship equals debunking?

Pretty scary when you hear folks repeating the media’s 4AM talk points as facts.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The FISA was renewed 3 times and we are led to believe none went through a FISA court, therefore signed by BHO? It has also been stated that the last warrant went through to after POTUS became President.

I'll dig out the drops when on PC.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: daskakik

The FISA was renewed 3 times and we are led to believe none went through a FISA court, therefore signed by BHO? It has also been stated that the last warrant went through to after POTUS became President.

I'll dig out the drops when on PC.

LL can also sign 'emergency' FISA warrants, I believe.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The man on the screen is Biden.
Compare his office (photo) to the one on the screen.
www.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks on both points TAT. I'll look into it more and adapt the Meme as necessary.

I had the impression LL could sign the follow ups but BHO had to sign the first.

edit on 17-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Good Morning All

So what's up with BK being accused of sexual assault ? Does anyone think this is creditable ? BK's accuser passed a lie detector test given by former FBI agent, hmmm ? IDK, the whole thing stinks. Booze and Teens at pool parties is an accident waiting to happen, lol, I know of what I speak here.

lol...here's a pic of my posse back in the day at a pool party, we thought we were soooo grown up , drinking, smoking, where the hell were the adults you might ask , we tricked them and lied to them !

(post by LurkNoMore removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

If this little stunt actually works, and Kavanaugh does not get confirmed over this, then we are all further gone than I had imagined.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This was the driving force (from Q) behind the content of my Meme... post #1943 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub . Partial contents below:

Who must sign off on FISA warrants?
Who directs the signers?
Given magnitude of spy campaign (U.S. Presidential Election Republican Party Nominee Candidate + President Elect + President of the United States) would HUSSEIN be required to DIRECT ORDER?
How would updates occur?
PDB?
Who has access to the PDB?
On-site CLAS briefings / SIT ROOM / OO / PEOC / N_C?
How often does a President use PEOC?
www.washingtonian.com...

(Bold emphasis mine)

Full post here:

If the warrants were monitored in POTUS Daily Briefs then, even IF Hussein did not sign the actual warrant, he authorised it's continued use by not stopping it after receiving briefings on it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is always a good way to start off a Monday morning...

Declassification will be very soon.
edit on 17-9-2018 by CaPpedDoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It looks like were going to see proof soon that Barry was an active participant in this whole FISA scam, no big surprise there.

Meanwhile Manafort and Cohen's plea deal's are a bit disturbing. As far as I can tell, part of Manfort's deal is to "cooperate", which means.

1. He will not be sentenced until AFTER Mueller's SC wraps up their investigation.

2. He needs to make himself available, without council, for further questions.

3. He agrees to be a "special agent" of sorts, and participate in the investigation ?

WTH kind of deal is this !?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Who is Christine Ford-Fox News

Is it credible? I dunno.

On one hand she passes a lie detector done in private (arranged by her atty) AND she's a trained clinical psychology professor-a biostatistician.

If anyone has the capability to trick a lie detector I would say she does. Lie detector tests are usually carried out by forensic psychologists.

On the other hand, she apparently name dropped Brett Kavanaugh during a therapy session back in 2012. Her husband recalls the situation and she has the clinical notes from that session....

It is somewhat suspicious in how this has unfolded to me. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty

Who is Christine Ford-Fox News

Is it credible? I dunno.

On one hand she passes a lie detector done in private (arranged by her atty) AND she's a trained clinical psychology professor-a biostatistician.

If anyone has the capability to trick a lie detector I would say she does. Lie detector tests are usually carried out by forensic psychologists.

On the other hand, she apparently name dropped Brett Kavanaugh during a therapy session back in 2012. Her husband recalls the situation and she has the clinical notes from that session....

It is somewhat suspicious in how this has unfolded to me. Time will tell.

It is very suspicious how this has unfolded. So far, it is a perfect repeat of the Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill business. Then, as now, I see it as a transparent attempt to stop the nomination.

By the way, Gateway Pundit has been looking into the accuser. Apparently, many people on Rate My Professors have made comments like these:

"Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced. Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her and I am surprised no one has caught this. Also avoid fullerton’s MSW program as long as she is there."

"Prof. Ford is unprofessional, lacks appropriate filters, and I am honestly scared of her. She’s made comments both in class and in e-mails, if you cross her, you will be on her bad side. I fear to think of the poor clients that had to deal with her while she got her MSW and her LCSW. Absolutely the worst teacher I ever had."

Also, lie detectors are junk science, plain & simple. They're inadmissible in court for a reason: they're known to be unreliable.
edit on 17-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm not too worried. Just recently Bob Woodward admitted that he went looking for evidence of Russian collusion and couldn't find any. Lisa Page admitted as much to the House committee, saying it is still possible that there is no evidence out there to find. Even Adam Schiff has admitted (however reluctantly) that he's seen no evidence of collusion.
edit on 17-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: Misremembered a couple of things: Lisa Page, not Nellie Ohr; and House, not Senate committee.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KewlDaddyFatty

Yes, I read that the notes from her therapy sessions said she had been assaulted by boys from elite boys school, BK's name wasn't in the notes, but her hubby claims she told him BK's name in particular ?

IDK, it's possible "something" happened, was it sexual assault ? I'm sure there are many girls, including myself, that found themselves in situations where there was NOT a meeting of the minds of what "fooling around" meant back in those days. It was all fun and games until the guy tried to take off your clothes ! In the same way we should teach boys that no means no, we should also teach our girls that it's not nice to "tease" boys. I'm not saying that's what happened, just making a guess at how it's possible for two teenagers to perceive the same situation completely differently.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
UPDATES to:

Unanswered Q V9.8 20180917 to #2186 incl Decode tools
Q Posts pictures V9.8 20180916 1201 to 2186

Also updated the CAPS decodes of POTUS tweets. Interesting results shown in this pic alongside tweet/date (some False Flags, Leaks, Sackings, CF etc.):

Notes
1) Q posts up to #2186 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub,
2) POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump on twitter.com up to Sep 17 2018 09:36:06,
3) CAPS decodes of POTUS tweets updated.

edit on 17-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: leaks

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join