It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

IDK, it's possible "something" happened, was it sexual assault ?

Or, Something else...

BREAK ING NEWS: Christine Ford’s PARENTS Were Defendants in a 1996 Foreclosure Case, Guess Whose Mom Was The Judge?

Christine Ford’s Parents Paula K Blasey and Ralph G Blasey were the Defendants in a foreclosure case in Maryland in 1996. Guess who the Judge was America? None other than Brett Kavanaugh’s mother, Martha G Kavanaugh.

The job of The Acuser is to plant seeds of doubt.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A good series on how things work in DC. Many movies shows are in fact based on real circumstances and are right in front of our faces so that when/if these subjects come to light it is of little significance. These people are stupid!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

The thot plickens! I saw that article this morning, and it just reinforced my certainty that this is some kind of loony revenge. She saw an opportunity to use the "by-any-means-necessary" strategy these lefties live by, and they don't bat an eye at the dishonesty. I truly think it is "in their DNA" to be that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wow, quite a coincidence huh ? I just read in another thread Ford's brother also worked for Fusion GPS too ! I'm trying to confirm that now, can't find anything yet ?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All

lol...here's a pic of my posse back in the day at a pool party, we thought we were soooo grown up , drinking, smoking, where the hell were the adults you might ask , we tricked them and lied to them !

I'm going to need to see I'd for everyone there, especially the girl on the left.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

If this little stunt actually works, and Kavanaugh does not get confirmed over this, then we are all further gone than I had imagined.

At least we won't have to hear about Long Dong Silver and Pubic Hair during this public testimony. (Anita Hill vs Clarence Thomas)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Picture of Christine Ford in her pink p...y hat. She's a proud member of the "Resistance. This is her at the San Fran 'resistance' march.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Anyone any good at adding photos, to video? I have a idea. Message me

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Picture of Christine Ford in her pink p...y hat. She's a proud member of the "Resistance. This is her at the San Fran 'resistance' march.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

A picture is sometimes really worth a 1,000 words ! In this pic she's being rather deceptive wearing a stethoscope , she's a psychologist, not a medical doctor. The more we're learning, the less credible she becomes.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Wow, quite a coincidence huh ? I just read in another thread Ford's brother also worked for Fusion GPS too ! I'm trying to confirm that now, can't find anything yet ?

I wonder why brother, was mentioned in docs for confirmation hearings back in 2002.

Looks like brother is elbow deep in the swamp.

Full text of "CONFIRMATION HEARINGS ON FEDERAL APPOINTMENTS"

1 0. Ellen Sa ue rbrey et al v. State Administrative Bo ar d of Election Laws, et
al, (In the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County) Civil No. C-94-17721-CC

Honorable Raymond G. Thieme, Jr.

Circuit Judge, presiding

C ounsel for the Plaintiffs : Lee T. Ellis, Jr., Esq. (lead counsel)

(12/7/94 - 1/7/95) Richard J. Leon, Esq.

Ralph Blasey, Esq.

Tracey McPherson, Esq,

Gregory' A. Paw, Esq.

Baker & Hostetler LLP
Washington, DC

John M. Carbone, Esq.
c/o Sauerbrey HDQ
Cockeysville, MD

Looks like he recused himself twice??

M_ 7:15-20
edit on 17-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Add that photo, to her parents being forclosed on by Kavanaugh's Mom (a judge), and her brother being a "swamp creature"...and "there's no there there."

If Ford really wants to testify before the Senate, her entire family will be exposed as dysfunctional.

edit on 9/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

In this pic she's being rather deceptive wearing a stethoscope , she's a psychologist, not a medical doctor.

Maybe she's trying to hear what a good concience and moral fortitude sound like.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Its all yours.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

A picture is sometimes really worth a 1,000 words ! In this pic she's being rather deceptive wearing a stethoscope , she's a psychologist, not a medical doctor. The more we're learning, the less credible she becomes.

Ugh. Does anyone else see the irony of Ford holding a sign that says "Facts Matter" while she is misrepresenting herself as a medical doctor? (Presumably because she figures that would giver her more cred.)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

She comes at this from Diane's office? She of Chinese spy and leaker Wolfe? Sure, credible.

I'm reminded of the Southern Senator and Buffoon Howell Heflin's statement during no-name low level bureaucrat Thomas' confirmation: I have received thousands of calls from my constituents asking not to confirm, but I am going to do the right thing and confirm.

Seems that when in doubt, there is only one answer that fits........

link
edit on 17-9-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Ugh. Does anyone else see the irony of Ford holding a sign that says "Facts Matter" while she is misrepresenting herself as a medical doctor? (Presumably because she figures that would giver her more cred.)

Yup, exactly ! Meanwhile we're going to have to go through weeks of this nonsense in a lame attempt to shift the focus off the REAL News unfolding. Ugh is right. At this point , Ford will get her "day", like all dogs do, and we'll see how it plays out ? Looks like POTUS plans to speak about this later today, lol, He should just play it cool, stand with BK and let Ford become yet another embarrassment that's so obviously compromised and unbelievable, it only serves to repel people from MSM.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Testing of the presidential alert system has been delayed until October 3rd.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If true, this scam has blown up and Democrats faces like all the other scams they try to pull.

Kavanaugh says he was not at the party in question.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If true, this scam has blown up and Democrats faces like all the other scams they try to pull.

Has it?

Kavanaugh says he was not at the party in question.

What one side sees: "proof that she is lying".

What the other side sees: "Of course he is going to lie".

While both sides cling to the "If true" caveat in their arguments.

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join