It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How do you know the post being one minute after another means its in relation to anything?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
NOTE that Q post #2183 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub is a 5 minute MARKER
meaning IMPORTANT in relation to recent past:

I'm assuming this is saying "Recently told you in #2145 and #2146 to get your memes ready and be at battle stations... from NOW we may ask you to FIRE them off at any moment"?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Based on what we have seen recently and are experiencing right now, a communications platform apart from Twitter, Face-book, is mandatory. Like I said last week, being forced off those two would be a blessing in disguise. It's not hard or expensive for 80 million Americans to pony up the $$$ and the talent needed to build one fast.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You seriously think a white house insider is using memes in the fight for humanity?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I LOVE the meme's as entertainment, and many of the vid-clips, but I don't understand what "firing them off" accomplishes. Who are they "fired" to, and what is their intended effect?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Based on what we have seen recently and are experiencing right now, a communications platform apart from Twitter, Face-book, is mandatory. Like I said last week, being forced off those two would be a blessing in disguise. It's not hard or expensive for 80 million Americans to pony up the $$$ and the talent needed to build one fast.

A rather robust New Zealand man may already have that in the works...

EXCLUSIVE: Kim Dotcom Drops Bombshell on Twitter, Facebook: “Their Days Are Numbered;” Confirms He’s Now Building Rival ‘Free Speech’ Social Media Platform

themillenniumreport.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

You seriously think a white house insider is using memes in the fight for humanity?

edit on Sep-16-2018 by xuenchen because: ignored nevermind

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Seriously? Tell me how ludacris that sounds. Memes at the ready? Wtf...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

De-programing is a real thing and a lot of ordinary people are in need after decades of the NWO and their insidious methods of control.

Time for the people to take back the planet from these pieces of crap.

P

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Kim Dotcom kept promising crap on Hillary, and not delivering, back in 2016.

I'd prefer that experienced business builders Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump set it up...in coordination with military cyber experts as "consultants" to make the platform secure. Instant legitimacy and reliability.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

And just how are memes going to take back the planet?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I LOVE the meme's as entertainment, and many of the vid-clips, but I don't understand what "firing them off" accomplishes. Who are they "fired" to, and what is their intended effect?

To follow on P358 said.

Meme's at the moment are bit better at getting a message past the programming. As Q stated non NSA tech can't deal with them, which means, an "opposing bot response" or "opposing mind control trigger" cannot be targeted to the reader.

There is the notion of energy imprint. The memes are done with "feeling" as in art - true art that is. So the feeling, of a good meme that is, is art-feeling and will also connect with the heart. Not all for all, but many for many and some for a few.

I think Q's wanting folks to be thinking FISA related, because as Nunez said in his interview, too much of the population thinks Trump is working for the Kremlin - er, sorry, "russia". The idea here it to not let document releases get lost in the bot assault.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: xuenchen

Seriously? Tell me how ludacris that sounds. Memes at the ready? Wtf...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Information travels the most quickly when it is simplified into one sentence and combined with a memorable or funny image.

The MSM onslaught of word, sound and image cannot be countered with heady esoteric books and mysterious codes, if Millions need to be reached. As more people gravitate from TV to Internet, Memes are a quick-track route to peoples conscious and subconscious mind, easier to digest than entire articles, long videos or coded language.

This is why the totalitarian entity is currently trying to ban and get rid of memes across various platforms.

Memetics - A Growth Industry in Military Operations

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

ok, here is a simple meme test:

SEE?
It should make you think unless you just do not care or you are too bogged down in your own political ideologies.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well put. I see another, more simplistic reason as to why memes are a valuable tool.

Because people don't f÷@king read nowadays

Seriously. How many adults can't spell? Using the wrong "you're" or using "to" instead of "too". That's not someone in a rush. That's someone that sees nothing wrong with those spelling mistakes bc they haven't read an actual book since high school. A paragraph of words isn't as visually stimulating as something like this:

...and an idea is successfully conveyed. 😉

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
People ask why Keith Ellison (DNC head), John Kerry and others meet privately with the Head of Iran, the #1 sponsor of Terrorism in the world.

The answer is simple: Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
BIG THANKS to each of you who explained the rationale (practical and psychological) behind using MEMEs for communicating ideas. On Twitter, I see a few Meme's from the LEFT, but they are usually just hate-oriented..like an Orange likeness of our President. Nothing intelligent, or informational.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I don't think Anderson Cooper would pull that stunt in the Carolinas. I saw alligators walking and swimming through neighborhoods in some Florence broadcasts.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I guess it's useful to repost the relevant posts direct from Q at this point regarding MARKERS. A simple post search gives you those below... please do your due diligence.

All from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

#454:

There are others too but these are most significant.

There was an explanation graphic created on Reddit around this time, I think by Serial Brain. If I get time to search the archives, I'll post it. This gave the interpretations of 15, 10, 5, 1, 0 minute Markers.

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join