It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aallanon,

I followed your link to The Fringe and got the below message saying that I'm banned! I have never been to this site to my knowledge... are others getting this same message?

(post by crankyoldman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

you have a link to site, cant find it in search

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'm in US so I don't know

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Link marked as "the-fringe.com" in this priginal post from aallanon.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Q#2185

Attempts to 'Snowden II' NSA FAILED.
They are scrambling.
Compare date(s) of article(s) to drop.
Q

It is my contention that Snowden did not "steal" anything nor present anything not already more or less known, but he/they placed something on the NSA network in anticipation of this reality. This drop for me would reinforce, as I have seen no articles proclaiming a new "hero" revealing what the NSA is keeping or dumping what's no longer needed

I'm sure we have no way of finding how what or how, but it would seem there was an attempt to place something within the NSA network to compromise it in some way, with the event failing. Hopefully the failure leads the effort to send the hackers into an endless playing of nyan cat with no way to end it - ever.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Page says no clue about "collusion"

"Page acknowledged a momentous fact: After nine months of using some of the most awesome surveillance powers afforded to U.S. intelligence, the FBI still had not made a case connecting Trump or his campaign to Russia’s election meddling. Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Trump and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did."

I post this with one question: If the FBI, the FBI, you know the FBI, had no proof of Trump and Human Beings in Russia connecting to the election in some way, then how come average people, like the comedy one, KNOW HE DID IT?

What the hell is with this world? The Colluder herself says they had no evidence after nine months (RM two years), YET, talk to any teeeeeveeeee viewer and they know more then the FBI's Colluder in Chief? Sigh.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bob Woodward Says After Two Years Of Searching He Found No Evidence Of Russia Collusion

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

cranky, some folks still think TDS is just a joke. It is not. That's why the comedy one you speak of can say those things with a straight face. When you have a full blown case of TDS, evidently your reasoning faculties become misaligned or vanish completely. There are varying degrees of it. (This is not sarcasm.)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2185 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

1) This asks us to compare dates of articles to the date of the (original) drop:
a) @Thurlock1248 reply with blurry meme = Sep 10, 2018 4:15pm,
b) Sky News tweet with link to newstory article = Sep 8, 2018 09:33am,
c) Sky News article referenced in tweet posted in UK = Sep 8, 2018 22:35 (13 hours 2 mins after the tweet),
d) The Q Post #2146 = Sep 10, 2018 18:23, 2hrs 8 mins after @Thurlock2148 tweet.

So, Sky Tweet was 13 hours 2 minutes before the Sky article it shows was published?

I believe this is the second time we've been told of a tweet referencing an article but being posted before article published. What is Q trying to tell us?

Let's think about the practicalities and alternatives here:

i) Sky created a holding document of the article at the same time as the tweet but this was blank and populated with the published article at 22:35? This wouldn't work though because Joe public would read the tweet at 09:33, click the link, and see a blank document.

ii) Sky creates a Tweet at 09:33 referencing the pre-created holding blank document BUT the tweet is held in a holding bay, or shadowbanned, until the holding document is populated with the article at 22:35? This would work but would need an automated "release" once the holding document is published.

iii) If option (ii) is what's happening then is this a step in the 4am talking points process? Sky creates the tweet which effectively instructs the sky journalist to create an article about the subject matter. In effect this is giving the journalists marching orders through tweets only visible within @sky?

2) "Attempts to Snowden II" NSA FAILED":
a) It has previously been suggested that the Snowden first release was done not purely to give the public info but to allow the deep state to learn how to access and abuse NSA systems,
b) Is this line in the post therefore saying that they tried the same trick again but failed?
edit on 16-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

TDS is as bad as TIS or trump idolatry syndrome.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
First they remove and censor all Q stuff from Reddit, then they start posting their articles "Debunking" various aspects of it, such as the "Debunking of Sealed Indictments".

Just like the Communists they are, they cant "debunk" anything before they firsts silence the opposition. How low does ones IQ have to be to think that censorship equals debunking?

(post by crankyoldman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
TWITTER REMOVED TRUMP TWEET shown in Q Post #2180 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub ?

Reviewing this post I got the following message when I clicked through to the POTUS tweet in the post twitter.com...:

Can anyone else access this tweet?

If not then this either means POTUS has deleted his own tweet or Twiiter has removed access to it!

Note also that the tweet is a 1 minute MARKER meaning action imminent!

The POTUS tweet is 1 minute after Q Post #2179.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am always thinking of the next move.

At some stage ... and soon ... the NWO has to try and stop the President from having access to directly address the people as he has been ... and rather spectacularly ... so ... I wonder if anything is waiting in the wings.

Perhaps a new social platform or two ... which would be disastrous for them ... just at the right time ... and pre-loaded with all the recent history ... under the control of real people.

Fun times ahead.

Prove the sites are controlled by NWO and then destroy them with new platforms ready to roll.

TrumpFace perhaps?

Lol.

P

edit on 16/9/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Rel, negative on the Tweet.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

There was something off about Q's time reference on that tweet. When I checked @realDonaldTrump tweet, the time stamp was different than the one in Q's post. I didn't say anything, because I thought I had just missed something. Then I forgot about it. It appeared to me that the time stamp had been misrepresented.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You can't access it either Creep Thumper? Thanks, it's not just me then!

Interdasting!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
TWITTER REMOVED TRUMP TWEET shown in Q Post #2180 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub ?

Reviewing this post I got the following message when I clicked through to the POTUS tweet in the post twitter.com...:

Can anyone else access this tweet?

If not then this either means POTUS has deleted his own tweet or Twiiter has removed access to it!

Note also that the tweet is a 1 minute MARKER meaning action imminent!

The POTUS tweet is 1 minute after Q Post #2179.

Ya I get the same page
his tweet gone ?????????

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The FBI told the FISA Court FOUR TIMES that evidence supported Trump Associates working with Russians to undermine the 2016 election.

Source: twitter.com...

They never thought Hillary would lose, so why follow the law?

new topics

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join