It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well, He recently called the Trump-Russia investigation "illegal".
I think that may be the first time he used that word in relation to it.

YEP. It's what his lawyers told him: dailycaller.com...

Since the Mainstream Media didn't cover this extraordinary declaration from Trump and his Legal Team, "ILLEGAL" must be True.

Have to agree with that. They can't afford to stick their necks out, as it will clearly backfire.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Additional clues might be nice to assist.

Without an attempt made, I can't assume they're needed. There's a second, psychological aspect baked into the puzzle as well.

Honestly, it's not that hard.

The process of making it hard for oneself is what interests me.

Know what I mean, Rel?

edit on 16-9-2018 by eisegesis because: out of Q-tips

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

twitter.com...

So 2 people with book signatures from that day. Read the comments in the thread.

Then the original book owner has a matching profile pic to her selfie with Flynn that day!

twitter.com...

People in the thread report he was asked about Q and didn't say a word.

The book owner was wearing a Q necklace that said "believe Q" she asked him if he noticed it, he said yes.

Then he asked how she wanted the book signed she said " where we go 1" he filled in the rest while smiling cryptically.

So looks like the good general does sign with a smiley face.

Why not?

This is pretty cool!

Eta. This is pretty big. No way he supports and doesn't denounce this... If its all a LARP.

edit on 16 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

He probably includes a smiley face when signing something personal for a specific person...like a book. I don't see anything unusual about a person of his stature adding that little personal touch to something personal. I'm sure when signing official documents or anything else of a legal or business nature, he does not add the smilies.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I've PM'd you, eisegesis.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Closed door session.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If my PMd answer was correct then, yes, I know what you mean eisegesis.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

If my PMd answer was correct then, yes, I know what you mean eisegesis.

We all share our discoveries freely and altruistically here.
THAT is all I have to say on this matter.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I agree but I didn't want to disinform if I'm wrong... but what the heck... here ya go:

"1783Johnson.pdf" - leads to a 2009 exhibition of Samuel Johnson using documents from the Rothschilds collection. Interestingly Blackstone appears in one of the documents.

If my inadequacies are proven with a wrong answer then so be it. I'm here to learn.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

"He who knows does not speak. He who speaks does not know."

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

First attempt wrong but still an interesting link.

As RagnBone man sings "I'm only human after all..."

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

So 2 people with book signatures from that day. Read the comments in the thread.

Then the original book owner has a matching profile pic to her selfie with Flynn that day!

twitter.com...

People in the thread report he was asked about Q and didn't say a word.

The book owner was wearing a Q necklace that said "believe Q" she asked him if he noticed it, he said yes.

Then he asked how she wanted the book signed she said " where we go 1" he filled in the rest while smiling cryptically.

Why not?

This is pretty cool!

Eta. This is pretty big. No way he supports and doesn't denounce this... If its all a LARP.

I stand corrected on feeling it was a fake. Looks legitimate.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Bring the PAIN.

www.foxnews.com...

dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...

history.house.gov...

edit on 16-9-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Links added

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hmmm

Nellie Ohr testifying in a closed session.

Must mean her work was "classified" and connected to the anti-Trump "insurance policies".

An emergency test 9/20.

Maybe Trump puts a link to the unredacted FISA papers in the test message !! 😃

Fireship 📟

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Check your PMs.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

o looks like the good general does sign with a smiley face.

Why not?

This is pretty cool!

Thanks TOL. Flynn has been a focus for many for sometime. It was Meganon that said directly that he took a huge hit to get his "story" on the record. Other's have pointed out his "lobbying" was probably a rouse as well. He has take a villain role in order to liberate and it would seem, near as I can tell, he's been upstanding and gracious through his entire ordeal (unlike those who took to gofundme

As a military man, it would be poor form to be involved in a larp, even tangentially.

edit on 16-9-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You made a profound statement last night on the importance of unity and its inherent power that I wanted to respond to, but I cannot find now... I was exhausted, so maybe I'm misremembering. It was such a great comment 👍

Beyond wanting to affirm your thoughts (and thank you for that), I want to add that the same is true for prayer -- which is a constant in Q's drops, but doesn't get nearly enough attention and appreciation (at least not in my seldom-humble-opinion). But it seems Q knows!

All major religions stress the importance of group prayer. As Jesus tells us, wherever two or more are gathered in prayer, prayers are answered. I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it. There is strength in numbers.

Anyone and everyone so inclined can pray for justice, for the best outcome, for God's will to be done. Prayer is powerful and productive... The prayers of many are exponentially more powerful.

Whatever one thinks or believes about Q or Trump or anything else, we can all agree on wanting the best for our country and people. We don't have to know what that looks like. We don't have to tell God what that is... He knows.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Brennan is sweating this morning. He tries so hard to sound calm and collected, but it's not working.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So Kavanagh looks like toast.

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

If you believe the washington post.

Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

A liberal California professor reported by the Washington post. You can't make it up.
*correction far left activist.. www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What does Q say is next on this front?
edit on 16-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join