It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Quadrivium

I don't think Anderson Cooper would pull that stunt in the Carolinas. I saw alligators walking and swimming through neighborhoods in some Florence broadcasts.
He didn't during Florence but he did during Hurricane Ike in 2008.
Actually stood in a ditch to make the flood waters look a lot worse than they were.
On a side note:
Gators ain't mean unless you have a dog (they love dogs) or you try messing with their young. They wouldn't eat Mr. Anderson, they have better taste than that.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Political cartoons have existed for hundreds of years and they worked the same way and most people never got past the initial chuckle and maybe some tried organizing something but that has never cut the puppet master's strings.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, some folks still think TDS is just a joke. It is not. That's why the comedy one you speak of can say those things with a straight face. When you have a full blown case of TDS, evidently your reasoning faculties become misaligned or vanish completely. There are varying degrees of it. (This is not sarcasm.)

This is very true.

I have so many friends and family who suffer from TDS and they are smart people. I gently try to ask why. They usually cannot even give an answer. If they do it's regarding heavily pushed media points like racism or children in cages.

So I discuss that with them and gently try to point out the constant negative media coverage. As well as the lack of anything positive he does EVER being reported. They usually agree, at which point I ask, "doesn't it make you curious as to why?"

Most people claim to not trust what the MSM reports but are still so very deeply indoctrinated by it that it seeps into conciousness. Even me, though I have learned a lot through this process.

As much as even my own sister claims to feel she is smarter than allowing the media to control her perception of Trump she cannot answer WHY she dislikes him. It made her think about it at least!

We need to not be this anymore and the people who are allowing this to control their minds need to snap out of it!! Lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You seriously think a white house insider is using memes in the fight for humanity?

It has worked so far.

Goes back to the 1800s, maybe to antiquity.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editorial_cartoon

An editorial cartoon, also known as a political cartoon, is a drawing containing a commentary expressing the artist's opinion. An artist who writes and draws such images is known as an editorial cartoonist. They typically combine artistic skill, hyperbole and satire in order to question authority and draw attention to corruption, political violence and other social ills.[1][2]

Not everybody has the art skills needed to sketch a cartoon, but anyone can Photochop a meem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art

en.wikipedia.org...

See also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamphleteer#Famous_pamphleteers

en.wikipedia.org...

Thomas Paine's pamphlets were influential in the history of the American Revolutionary War.[1] Poet and polemicist John Milton published pamphlets as well.

Pamphlets were used to broadcast the writer's opinions: to articulate a political ideology, for example, or to encourage people to vote for a particular politician. During times of political unrest, such as the French Revolution, pamphleteers were highly active in attempting to shape public opinion. Before the advent of telecommunications, those with access to a printing press and a supply of paper often used pamphlets to widely disseminate their ideas.

en.wikipedia.org...

/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areopagitica

Areopagitica; A speech of Mr. John Milton for the Liberty of Unlicenc’d Printing, to the Parlament of England is a 1644 prose polemic by the English poet, scholar, and polemical author John Milton opposing licensing and censorship.[1] Areopagitica is among history's most influential and impassioned philosophical defences of the principle of a right to freedom of speech and expression. Many of its expressed principles have formed the basis for modern justifications.

edit on 16-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There hasn't been social media for hundreds of years and the 20 somethings of today have had it their whole lives.

They thrive on quick imagery.

Instant gratification.

Memes , I think especially humorous memes, imprint well.

The reach is so widespread now.

If they weren't influential there wouldnt be a push to censor them which is happening right now in the European Union.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yeah but the effect is the same as the old school papers and boobtube. They might think they are waging a war but really they are just part of a circle-jerk on 8chan.

edit on 16-9-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My amateur FISA ammunition:

ETA - just wondering who that is on the screen at far end... No Name?
edit on 16-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for the explanation.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Extraterrestrial beings who drop by the Earth in 10k years will find this picture and wonder of what happened here.

These People Are Stupid, 2016 - Q

- Said some random dudes on the interwebz dropping memes.
edit on 17/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: Quadrivium

I don't think Anderson Cooper would pull that stunt in the Carolinas. I saw alligators walking and swimming through neighborhoods in some Florence broadcasts.

They wouldn't eat Mr. Anderson Cooper, they have better taste than that.

That's too bad..

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Does this mean Europe is BANNING Meme's developed by private citizens?

www.newtimes.co.rw...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If created properly, MEMES are a way to spread an alternative message that can't be filtered out by current technology.

Facebook, Google, Twitter control the Internet Narrative by suppressing what doesn't fit their current script.

You can bypass these content filters by creating a MEME that AI can't read so freedom of speech is possible.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mfourl

You can bypass these content filters by creating a MEME that AI can't read so freedom of speech is possible.

YES. AI Filters have an easier time reading words instead of pictures.

No surprise that the totalitarian entity seeks to ban memes and that anti-Qsters on this thread uniformly discourage and mock their use.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Earlier tonight I saw the above tweet and felt a little disappointed.

I still have a gut feeling Mike Jr. Is bluffing. He was very supportive of the food named "conspiracy".

When I saw this tweet just now I feel pretty certain he is bluffing and this is a trolling tweet as well as double speak!!

twitter.com...

It's perpetuation of plausible deniability.

Go ahead mock me for thinking it, I'm used to it.

I think the "conspiracy theorists" are having the last laugh this time.

Time will tell. Tick tock.

"Q" ....

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Biden?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
... that anti-Qsters on this thread uniformly discourage and mock their use.

Personally, I question the expectations and do not actually discourage or mock their use. Like FlyingFox pointed out above, they are not really something new.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I also think it is Biden.

Also, that meme is pretty bad or at least inaccurate. Didn't the FISA thing start before the election?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Does this mean Europe is BANNING Meme's developed by private citizens?

www.newtimes.co.rw...

So article 13 is the part in question that was voted in favour of on Sept. 12. It seems there still is another vote to come in January. It could possibly affect memes and youtube videos and much more, it also may likely affect the internet world wide. It's a pretty bad thing.

www.theverge.com...

Here is a quite funny video I shared awhile back about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes. Why the four dots after Q...?

As if to glance at the ceiling with a grin?

🙄

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
So, you have someone that the majority trust and believe denying his fathers and his affiliation with "q"... and people are questioning that

"q" said why don't people ask about "q", and it happens and you have people fully denying it, and saying it is a hoax etc, and you still won't believe that

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join