It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Careful, your going to strain some brains now lol

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Careful, your going to strain some brains now lol

I had strained brains for lunch. I'm good.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Strain on ! Brother

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

This is of interest. I am assuming the reason for this is BO's FBI reports will conflict with this closed door testimony?

I see this release as a bit of a flare, to see the reactions, generate outrage that more hasn't come out, create more demand.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I expect a measured response from Mueller to feed the MSM with deflection material...Another indictment incoming.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
Here we go!

www.whitehouse.gov...

Does the president have a mechanism to make these agencies release the documents immediately or will it take several months to a year?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
President Trump tweeted "Happy Constitution Day" today. Warmed the cockles of my heart. I'm not sure if it was before or after announcing the FISA release info.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So, does this finally confirm Q for all the doubters out there? It can’t get much more blatant unless President Trump just came out and talked about Qon Twitter

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Watch the vitriol and hate get amped up 100 fold now from the MSM on Trump. This is going to be huge. I just placed an order for 17 lbs of popcorn but I still don't think it's going to be enough.

(post by Skyfloating removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dana Perino on Fox said she thinks they will be released either today or in next couple days. There's no redactions being made so should be very soon.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Carpet Bombs>>>>>>MOAB.

Carpet?

Red Carpet?

Emmys Tonight. Red Carpet.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Personally, no.

I can't think of anything that would confirm Q at this point, even if Trump came out and spoke about them, for the reason I posted earlier, it is in Trump's best interest to roll with the Q story than call it out as a LARP.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Downright coincidence... Right
The show is getting good now !
Wonder if Tom Arnold is going to be there lol
edit on 9172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So it's been announced a congressional public hearing with Kavanaugh and accuser will be held next Monday.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Dems don't understand that Trump will get his picks even if it isn't Kavanaugh. Suck it up snowflakes, Trump gets to pick the Superemes, not you. Misbehave and he'll pick an even more radical choice to deal with you TDS sufferers!
edit on 17-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This whole thing has been just one big ol' coinky dink. Nothing to see here.

I'm getting sleepy. I don't know about you, but I think I'm gonna turn in early.

Yawn.

edit on 17-9-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Dems don't understand that Trump will get his picks even if it isn't Kavanaugh. Suck it up snowflakes, Trump gets to pick the Superemes, not you. Misbehave and he'll pick an even more radical choice!

If the Dems take Congress back, they can block block block anybody he puts forth. The Dems have become obstructionists regardless of how it hurts the country. It's a sad thing to watch.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 0311Warrior

After reading your post, I decided to look up NXIVM with a Google search.

This was the first result: en.wikipedia.org...

Does the above accurately explain what NXIVM is?

For more info on NXIVm check out
Rick Ross’s Cult Education Institute

Rick Ross has had a lot of experience with them as a deprogrammer - a field in which I wouldn’t necessarily take anyone’s word as gospel... he seems on the right side of this for sure but I dont know much about him other than the NXIVM involvement.

The Times Union Secreta of NXIVM is a good read as it is the largest paper in regards to their headquarters, some descent pieces over the years but minus the dark and speculative bad bad stuff...

... for that, a saratoga investigative blogger had the dirt, one John Tighe - he ran the blog “Saratoga In Decline” funnily enough he went down for CP on his computer, hazy on the details and tho i dont know him i always thought it was awfully convenient for them. Hewas an enemy of NXIVM - if you can find archived webpages of “Saratoga In Decline” he wrote a lot about them.

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join