It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 17-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
General Flynn:

"we have an army of digital soldiers..."

Flynn Speech

This seems to have been given/posted prior to Q. Not sure of the context, but interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well since we are at an apparent slow point, and everyone likes to toot their own horn once in a while....

I just came upon this in the family archives...

My mother's invitation to JFK's inauguration.

Why is this relevant?

We discuss JFK often here. A quote I was previously unaware of...

As well as all the other JFK related aspects of Q. (I'll forego the pic dump)

But what the inauguration brings to my mind is how Q "followers" are derided as basement dwellers and knuckleheads...here is my own personal comeback!

With a family member on the Declaration of Independence, an uncle KiA in Operation Autumn Mist, mom worked for JFK (I was born 9 months after his death, an assassination baby) Dad doing things in Beruit with the US Marines... I have a feel for history and for what's right and wrong.

Like I tried to explain to my mom, the same people doing dirty deeds for Hillary are the same people who killed JFK, I know this as I know my own self.

I'll throw McClellan and Byrd in there too. Yes, it's weird, but let's say I make a good ally.

edit on 17-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

With a family member on the Declaration of Independence, an uncle KiA in Operation Autumn Mist, mom worked for JFK (I was born 9 months after his death, an assassination baby) Dad doing things in Beruit with the US Marines... I have a feel for history and for what's right and wrong.

Like I tried to explain to my mom, the same people doing dirty deeds for Hillary are the same people who killed JFK, I know this as I know my own self.

I'll throw McClellan and Byrd in there too. Yes, it's weird, but let's say I make a good ally.

Yes, I believe you would and do.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I LOVE the meme's as entertainment, and many of the vid-clips, but I don't understand what "firing them off" accomplishes. Who are they "fired" to, and what is their intended effect?

For what it’s worth, my take re memes.

Each aspect of the operation has its own personnel and task.
Legal
Military
Political
Intelligence
Official communications
Those things are all being handled by the appropriate people as well as possible under the circumstances.

Q’s task is unofficial communication, sharing information and hinting at where more information can be found. Explaining what is going on behind the scenes.

It is a very important task, crucial even, considering the lock down on the MSM. People need to be ready and understand the events that are to come. And that means the population at large, not just the people monitoring Q.

That is where memes come in.

In my humble opinion, I would suggest:

Memes are not just for a laugh among people already tuned in. Firing a meme means placing it where those NOT already tuned in will see it.

Memes can contain an entire perspective on an issue in a very concentrated form. Being visual, people see them and take in the meaning in an instant. Once seen, the message is transfered--they can’t be un-seen. No need to read a long winded explanation that those most in need of awakening will not bother to read.

It follows that memes should contain information, a witty insight that sticks in the mind and exposes people to a new perspective.

Memes should not JUST be mocking. Mocking, without insight, accomplishes nothing in educating the uninformed.

Remember, President Trump emphasized that fake news is a very real enemy. It is absolutely vital that the population at large sees the truth, understands the truth and supports the actions that the truth requires. Memes are one small way that keyboard warriors can aide that process.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: CoramDeo

Wow, quite a coincidence huh ? I just read in another thread Ford's brother also worked for Fusion GPS too ! I'm trying to confirm that now, can't find anything yet ?

I'm seeing her bro (Ralph Blasey III) worked for Baker & Hostetler LLP...a legal firm that made payments to Fusion GPS.

www.pacificpundit.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Let the games begin!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I have a relative whom was a signer of the Declaration of Independence too!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Associated Press:

New leak shows Julian Assange sought Russian visa in 2010

Seems like WikiLeaks is getting ready to drop some MOAB on the Globalists and they're fighting back saying it has Russian ties.

So predictable it's even boring.

WikiLeaks replied on his twitter:

Mr. Assange did not apply for such a visa at any time or author the document. The source is document fabricator & paid FBI informant Sigurdur Thordarson who was sentenced to prison for fabricating docs impersonating Assange, multiple frauds & pedophilllia.

Don't you love when they name names?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Let the games begin!

Excellent news.
John Roberts is usually very accurate with his sources.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here we go!

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

BOOOOOOM!!!
Can't wait to see it all!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
General Flynn:

"we have an army of digital soldiers..."

Flynn Speech

This seems to have been given/posted prior to Q. Not sure of the context, but interesting.

I just watched this speech. He made it during the Trump campaign. He sure does have a lot of Q related coincidences surrounding him. He was so right about all he spoke about in that speech.

AP and Wash Post reporting the Special Counsel has now asked the judge to set a sentencing date for Flynn. Justice would be served if all charges are dismissed against him.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fox reporting Trump just declassified key FiSA documents and more texts messages.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Buckle up folks! What did Q say about the week of Sept. 17?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Post 2187 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.245 πŸ“
Sep 17 2018 16:48:30 (EST) NEW
www.whitehouse.gov...πŸ“
SEPT —–17—–
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Buckle up folks! What did Q say about the week of Sept. 17?

September '17'...…
Hmmmmm...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pretty interesting... 17th of the month
9+1+7 = 17

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
to SonOfThor
edit on 17-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join