It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Only channel for news on my system is CNN

Talk about rattled..they have shakey voices and went into break screaming Russia this and that. Really off their script.

Entertaining really

link   

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just fyi - The dashs have changed on #2187 to long dash/short dash both sides of the 17 now. (N17N).

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Personally, no.

I can't think of anything that would confirm Q at this point, even if Trump came out and spoke about them, for the reason I posted earlier, it is in Trump's best interest to roll with the Q story than call it out as a LARP.

So even if Trump came out and said he and Q have been working in concert with one and other you still wouldn't believe Q is who they say they are?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It turned into another beautiful day.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I can't hardly believe it's happening.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Playing the Trump card!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Carpet Bombs>>>>>>MOAB.

Carpet?

Red Carpet?

Emmys Tonight. Red Carpet.

What if justice came to some of these fools as they walked down the red carpet with all the cameras there to record it all?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Breaking: (Anonymous sources are telling me) DC area department stores are running out of red scarves.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

Dana Perino on Fox said she thinks they will be released either today or in next couple days. There's no redactions being made so should be very soon.

That's great! Emmet Flood (Whitehouse attorney) was fighting against these releases. I'm glad he didn't prevail.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So it's been announced a congressional public hearing with Kavanaugh and accuser will be held next Monday.

Oh, now this is fun. So, does she back off and let is stand, do the dems rush the vote to get away from this grenade, or does it happen - a congressional hearing over a high school he said she said? Tune in, the script just broke and the actors are wandering in the audience.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Adam Schiffyolme has been blathering about how reckless this is, and "muh sources and methods".

Of course.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Breaking: (Anonymous sources are telling me) DC area department stores are running out of red scarves.

TL with the gallows humor.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wolf Blister is spending a LOOONG time on Carolina flooding all of a sudden. CNN ignored it for the past 2 days, because that's Trump country.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

TL with the gallows humor.

Thanks for explaining it. I thought TL was referring to a Red Wave, due to Democrat ship-jumpers.

Me thinks Dashen had better get ready to start Q thread #12. This one will fill quickly when the SHTFan.

edit on 9/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I think the Wolfpack panel are, taking a break and making phone calls for talking points about these releases, while hitting the fireball bottle right now... I hope it burns.
edit on 9172018 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

That is what I said.

At this point there is a good reason for Trump to play along due to its popularity. Just like when the Tea Party Movement was hijacked.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think he was waiting on the Kavanaugh confirmation, not wanting
to distract from that with the FISA release.

This is payback in terms of timing, well done Mr. President!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So it's been announced a congressional public hearing with Kavanaugh and accuser will be held next Monday.

Oh, now this is fun. So, does she back off and let is stand, do the dems rush the vote to get away from this grenade, or does it happen - a congressional hearing over a high school he said she said? Tune in, the script just broke and the actors are wandering in the audience.

It gives Leftists an extra week to line up more anonymous sexual assault accusers that Kavanaugh's SIX previous FBI assessments never found.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I think the Wolfpack panel are, taking a break and making phone calls for talking points about these releases, while hitting the fireball bottle right now... I hope it burns.

Remember when Q said "FISA CUTS BOTH WAYS", or something to that effect?

Here's a late-breaking article that warmed my heart. A FISA that targets journalists!!
theintercept.com...

edit on 9/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join