It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Devin Nunes said yesterday that 30% to 40% of Americans have drank so much "Russian Koolaid" from the MSM, the revelations from declassification will shock them to their core.

I am not so sure if MSM handles it like the hill. This is only a portion of the negative but also the most obvious.

We knew this would happen.

But it is likely to ratchet up tensions with law enforcement officials and Democrats who believe the order is an improper effort by Trump and his congressional allies to interfere in an ongoing investigation.

The White House made the long-expected announcement on a day when it faced a barrage of negative headlines related to sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. The release was seen by critics as an attempt to change that narrative.

The document release, however, could spark a political firestorm of its own.

It is certain to fuel charges that the president is trying to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, which is looking into potential ties between the Trump campaign and Russia’s interference in the 2016 election — and whether Trump tried to obstruct federal investigators.

Trump has repeatedly blasted the investigation as a “witch hunt” and has threatened to shut it down or fire Justice Department officials who are overseeing it.

Mueller’s investigation only seems to be gaining steam. On Friday, prosecutors secured a plea deal with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort that included an agreement to fully cooperate with the special counsel’s office.

I should say: the above is for entertainment purposes only

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I suppose its a mute point, but, anyone watching the ticket counters, I wonder? Private jets would be a complication.
So would...

Just thinking to myself.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Once UNredacted...we'll get to see if they ever REALLY needed to be redacted in the first place.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

In 2016 this "actress" was paid $750,000 by Hillary to come out 2 days before the election, and say that Donald Trump assaulted her. She practiced all Summer, but suddenly got sick (more likely chickened out) at the last minute.

Christine Blasey Ford will likely get cold-feet too, because she can't even remember what year she was at this party. This keeps Brett Kavanaugh from discovering an alibi, like: "I was at a baseball game with my dad on that evening".

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
New Q.

Are we going to get a special announcement tonight that interrupts the Emmy's?

How great would that be!

edit on 17-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

FYI the anons updating qntmpkts.keybase.pub also seem under pressure as they have got the number sequencing of 3 posts this eve wrong:

#2188 time 17:00:31 - will correct to #2190:

#2189 time 16:55:09 - will correct to #2188:

#2190 time 16:56:25 - will correct to #2189:

#2191 is correct time/sequence:

link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: carewemust

Devin Nunes said yesterday that 30% to 40% of Americans have drank so much "Russian Koolaid" from the MSM, the revelations from declassification will shock them to their core.

I am not so sure if MSM handles it like the hill. This is only a portion of the negative but also the most obvious.

We knew this would happen.

But it is likely to ratchet up tensions with law enforcement officials and Democrats who believe the order is an improper effort by Trump and his congressional allies to interfere in an ongoing investigation.

The White House made the long-expected announcement on a day when it faced a barrage of negative headlines related to sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. The release was seen by critics as an attempt to change that narrative.

The document release, however, could spark a political firestorm of its own.

It is certain to fuel charges that the president is trying to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, which is looking into potential ties between the Trump campaign and Russia’s interference in the 2016 election — and whether Trump tried to obstruct federal investigators.

Trump has repeatedly blasted the investigation as a “witch hunt” and has threatened to shut it down or fire Justice Department officials who are overseeing it.

Mueller’s investigation only seems to be gaining steam. On Friday, prosecutors secured a plea deal with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort that included an agreement to fully cooperate with the special counsel’s office.

I should say: the above is for entertainment purposes only

LAL,

I give the above quote a massive thumbs up. Here is why. For the first time in my life I see someone in the system of control completely falling for propaganda that was aimed that them directly. Now, the part that makes this a three thumbs up, is this quote:

Why three thumbs up you ask? Because for the most part he has only tweeted these sentiments, tweeted! Decades ago a book was required, then at least a series of detailed articles were required, BHO needed to go on teeeeveeee all the time and DJT tweets and they make their own reality up from that.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agreed, It is a really bad idea on their part. I read that
Feinstein's office refused to facilitate the communications,
so not sure what Diane is up to there. I thought Diane did
this as a power play to show that she still has worth in the
Dem world, which I think is still true. However, she can't
be that dim to not have vetted the witness, or is she?

Maybe the Dems like the Romans love a good sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Just another coincidence.

Remember the cry .. the Redcoats are coming.. then the musket fire. Can almost smell the black powder.

Might be a time while unfortunate, lucky this is the history we are repeating.
edit on 9172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Or Trump made her do it. She is compromised!!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Has Sessions been turned loose? Notice the brackets.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.250 📁
Sep 17 2018 18:43:18 (EST)
Activate ]SESSIONS[
Q

#2196 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Q posts #2192 to #2197 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

#2192:

#2193:

#2194:

#2195:

#2196:

#2197:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Has Sessions been turned loose? Notice the brackets.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.250 📁
Sep 17 2018 18:43:18 (EST)
Activate ]SESSIONS[
Q

#2196 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

That is interesting. Rel, have we seen this bracket config before?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Wish I could give you 100 stars for the graphic

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Another graphic posted by Comey today...twitter.com...

I wonder what he is saying and to whom. Hard times?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Joe Biden: Trump supporters are the DREGS of Society

Synonym: SCUM.

This made me smile. Gloves off, Meltdown. Calling half of the U.S. Scum...here's someone who sees no future for himself in politics.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Kinda sounds like a 'dog whistle' for the Dems to start making a racket to me...oh wait, they are a racket and have been making a racket, along with any Rino's, since Trumps nomination.

Trump didn't need to say more, just leave the truth in a tweet and then wait for MSM to eventually fall on their face.

I think I will be reading more of the liberal media just to be able to show others point by point what is ignored. They know everything we know and for longer.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think that post means that RR is fired and Sessions take over RRs line management of Meuller, who he then fires?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Joe Biden: Trump supporters are the DREGS of Society

Synonym: SCUM.

This made me smile. Gloves off, Meltdown. Calling half of the U.S. Scum...here's someone who sees no future for himself in politics.

LOL...Because "Deplorables" worked so well for Hellary.

What a Numbskull.

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join