It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Because first they said that site was compromised, and now they are linking stories to it

So you think that because someone states that a website is compromised, then every single typed letter by countless accounts of users over its existence is all garbage.
Your manipulations are fooling noone here. You are making yourself look silly.
And now, we can ACTUALLY say that every letter you have ever typed, and will ever, is all garbage.
Right?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

I don't post at /r/TheGreatAwakening so, I wouldn't be part of the 'compromised group'

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Your manipulating and twisting information HERE, as it relates to your 1 person, discredits your entire online body of work and information. /sarc because I will not say that you have NEVER brought any good information. Nor have I read every word you have typed.
It would have been less of a stretch than what you were claiming. That every post/piece on reddit holds zero weight.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Posted yesterday, August 20.

"Our Guy" - The Real Russian Collusion

edit on 21-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The White House

Verified account

@WhiteHouse
Follow Follow @WhiteHouse
More
“You are the patriots and you are the heroes. You are the fighters and you are the warriors for justice. You are great people. You keep us safe, you keep us free, and you make us very proud… I am honored every single day to serve as your Commander-in-Chief.” — President Trump

twitter.com...

Check out the 12-13 second Mark - Q?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
It's National Prison Riot Day!!

The first part of the prisons likely to be hit will be the kitchens, where stoves will remain unlit, ready-meals unheated and thousands of breakfasts uncooked.

From there the impact will fan out. The laundry will be left unwashed, prison corridors un-mopped, and the lawns on the external grounds ring-fenced with barbed wire will go uncut.

On Tuesday, America’s vast army of incarcerated men and women – at 2.3pm of them they form by far the largest imprisoned population in the world – will brace itself for what has the potential to be the largest prison strike in US history.

Nineteen days of peaceful protest are planned across the nation, organised largely by prisoners themselves.

www.theguardian.com...

Prisons continue to operate largely unaffected with or without inmates. Civilians fill the vacancies and do the cooking, cleaning, and other maintenance.

This is called a modified lockdown.

Inmates striking? A blip on the radar.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good Morning All

It's coming fast now, connecting the dots has become a "picture" that may become the "pixels" of the greatest work of Art in our lifetime. If Art imitates Life, then it's time to paint new pictures. lol...." WTH is ML talking about ? "....not sure yet actually, but's it's something maybe ?

Cranky pointed me to some research on DeVinci, and man, this stuff is facinating with your Q glasses on... LOL, maybe Q started with Q-Vinci....mirror images, hiddin symbols, mathmatic coding, secret societies, Good and Evil.....WOWZA it's all there. Here's a few cool things to ponder ?

houseoftruth.education...

All seeing eye ?

This doc. is great too, several thngs I'd never heard of concerning the Mona Lisa, the second Mona Lisa ? It seems a be a fake, however painted in 1600's by "someone" and it has Pillars ! Holy Moly, lot's of masonary symbolism in that context ! Curious what eisegesis, lol, hope I spelled that right , thinks ?

Enjoyable video worth watching.

oh, one last thing, totally agree that "messages"are being sent by JB, JC and many others. The connection was made a few pages back about why POTUS chose the word "dog" to refer to Om, basically she was connected with skull and bones, dog being fed a bone. Now we keep hearing the term " un-tetherd " and I heard JB use the term "un-leashed" concerning Trump....the message is " Stay on your Leash Dogs " ????

Have a Great Day Guys....

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan avoids jail time after attorneys complain about Trump

Imran Awan, the former IT aide to congressional Democrats whose federal bank fraud case has drawn the interest of top Republicans, avoided jail time Tuesday after the defense complained about disparaging comments made against the defendant by President Trump and others.

During a hearing Tuesday in Washington, U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan sentenced Awan to three months of supervised release plus time served. Chutkan, who cited “unfounded allegations” against Awan, also did not impose a fine.

Awan, who pleaded guilty in July to making a false statement on a loan application, delivered an emotional statement vowing: “I promise you this second chance will not go to waste.”

The prosecution, in a recent sentencing memorandum, did not advocate jail time for Awan.

Prosecutors said the government conducted a “thorough investigation of those allegations” but determined federal charges were not warranted. The case was investigated by the U.S. Capitol Police and the FBI’s Washington field office.

I guess this is flying under the radar of all the news about Cohen and Manafort.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All

It's coming fast now, connecting the dots has become a "picture" that may become the "pixels" of the greatest work of Art in our lifetime. If Art imitates Life, then it's time to paint new pictures. lol...." WTH is ML talking about ? "....not sure yet actually, but's it's something maybe ?

houseoftruth.education...

Great DaVinci book for you: The Secret Supper by Javier Sierra
edit on Tue Aug 21 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Interesting note on that document you posted.

Page 62:

I Am - the name of God

Je suis is French for "I am". Jesus anyone?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan acknowledged that Awan did not end up on investigators radar because of fraud, but because of his work in House. But called those allegations "unfounded," and said they came from "highest level" of government.

twitter thread

If he walks with no one in DOJ acknowledging his crimes, we can never trust anyone in DC

We can only pray the real crimes are being investigated by Hubers team.

With this and the link to great awakening and RR's wife my soul is tumbling in to a dark place.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

I once used that very same argument as proof that Q doesn't need anyone digging in order to introduce evidence, one of the reasons given why Q went to the people.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thanks....

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Cohen-Watnick gained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 2008 and then reportedly worked for the Office of Naval Intelligence after graduation.[2][3] Before joining the White House, Cohen-Watnick worked for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), beginning in 2010, where he served in Miami, Haiti, Virginia and Afghanistan.[4] Cohen-Watnick was accepted into the training program for the Defense Clandestine Service. In March 2016, after returning from a tour in Afghanistan, Cohen-Watnick met Michael T. Flynn.[4]

Cohen-Watnick underwent training at Camp Peary (commonly known as "The Farm"), where he was trained by the Central Intelligence Agency.[4] He was assigned to Afghanistan, with a GS-13 rank.[4][5] He was temporarily assigned to the Defense Intelligence Agency Headquarters in 2014.[4] Cohen-Watnick left the DIA for the NSC on 20 January 2017.[4]

Q
!CbboFOtcZs
18 Jun 2018 - 2:15:58 AM
nymag.com...📁
Important to remember.
Q

--should be relevant soon--
edit on 21-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: t

edit on 21-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: e

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Do you understand how Reddit works?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It makes no difference just two days ago Q called them out in #1925:
-Censorship (Narrative-Dogma)
Actions of (TWITTER, FB, GOOG, YT, REDDIT, etc..):

and in #1489
FEAR (re: Reddit mods + remove/replace - controlled)

edit on 21-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Molly Roberts

Verified account

@mollylroberts
Aug 2
More
Link... The storm is coming... Calamity QAnon is growing stronger... Be careful, Link...

---
qmap.pub...

Washington Post (Amazon/CIA) Leads MSM Attack on Q (Marker)
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
3 Aug 2018 - 11:09:53 AM
Full attack mode.
Washington Post leading?
[Sample Past 5hrs]
www.washingtonpost.com... best-week-ever/?utm_term=.cf4f4e0f506c📁
www.washingtonpost.com...📁
www.washingtonpost.com... -into-view/?utm_term=.1c12101c8280📁
Who owns the Washington Post?
Amazon?
What ABC agency is heavily tied to Amazon?
www.businessinsider.com...📁
www.bloomberg.com...📁
Q

---

Molly Roberts

Verified account

@mollylroberts
Aug 7
More
SPN (Some Personal News): Starting shortlyish, I will be transitioning back to writing full-time here at The Post, covering technology and society for the editorial board and under my own name.

---Special assignment- Lie about Q--

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Thanks for reminding us about Cohen-Watnick. I recall the adm was reluctant to let him go and I suspect McMaster wanted him out because of his relationship to Flynn.

Had also forgotten he was now Sessions national security adviser. Says a lot and gave me back some hope.

My spelling sucks today

edit on 21-8-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Gen Flynn's sentencing has been delayed yet again. Can you believe this?

fox

ETA
stealth Jeff twitter

also found out 'stealth jeff' is Brian Cates of Breitbart.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Democrats are mobilizing to use the manafort and Cohen convictions against the president and Republicans Ahead of the elections.

If Jeff sessions has something up his sleeve, it is time for him to pull the trigger now.

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join