It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Your post might have given me an epiphany.

Are FIREWALLS = MARRIAGES?

On the basis of laws about testifying against your husband/wife? Not v clear on US law but this seems to make sense if that is the case.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Wonder why Trump is distancing himself/party from Q.
It just seems that way. No where near the Q we have seen in the crowd before and Q post being censored in the chat.....

It may be a sign that the storm is near.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I wonder if they'll give them "family cells"?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Most of us have worked out local solutions for that particular itch.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

brilliant

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's a quiet, comfy evening.

Might I suggest some classic reading material for you brave few?

Perhaps you've read it. If you've not, this 45 or so pages is a must.

Without further blathering, I give you: Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. My cousin (a Marine, of course) made me read this is 1990. I was 16. It changed how I look at the world.

This was my Great Awakening.

www.docdroid.net...=3

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Cohen is being represented by Lanny Davis? Are you Kidding me? This whole world is insane!

Michael Cohen’s Dirty Clinton-Linked Attorney Lanny Davis Goes After President Trump

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 21-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Wonder why Trump is distancing himself/party from Q.
It just seems that way. No where near the Q we have seen in the crowd before and Q post being censored in the chat.....

This seems intentional. During the last rally, they confiscated Q signs while ( supposedly ) saying "trust the plan."
It would make sense on Trumps part though. What benefit does confirming Q's legitimacy bring to POTUS? At this current time, the MSM would only use that confirmation to smear him. Of course, WE would love that....but we ( many of us ) are already on board.

🎵 you can't always get what you wa-ant 🎶

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Having maintained copies of the Q posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub for 10 months, I've definitely come to the conclusion that the gaps in posting are deliberate... waiting for a specific time to post.

I don't think this is usually because of any delay in progress in the plan, rather I think it's down to the time Q wants to post because it holds a further message.

To date I had thought that was down to the numbers in the time and/or the Acronyms generated from them but I think your idea of the symbolism is even stronger. It may be worth looking at the timestamps of posts after a day or more's gap.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

probably because he doesn't want to be even more associated with lunacy

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
On another subject, I had concern that Cohan's admission that Trump had ordered the money to pay off Stormy come out of campaign funds concerned me until I saw this.

the right scope

“When the FEC wrote the regulation that says what constitutes campaign expenditures and what constitutes personal use, it rejected specifically the idea that a campaign expenditure was anything related to a campaign, and instead says it has to be something that exists only because of the campaign and solely for that reason.

In other words, the request for money by Daniels was because he was running for President and he used campaign funds to prevent damage.

There is a video at the link where Mark Levin has a former FEC chair explain why this is not a concern. (not on youtube)
First 3-5 minutes explains.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the places where I have lived in the United States, it is true that you cannot be forced to testify against your husband or wife … interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
More on Brazille.

I'm becoming more convinced. She is definitely not telling the truth. Why wouldn't she just admit she was there?

And on Tuesday, federal law enforcement sources said Brazile’s social media posts from July 10, 2016 — the day Rich was killed — were made from the Beltway, Not Seattle as Brazile has claimed. Brazile claimed Monday that she was on a west coast trip the day Rich was gunned down in the streets of D.C. at 4:19 a.m. But sources said FAA records show Brazile boarded a Dulles International Airport flight on July 10th some 12 hours after the Rich murder. Brazile flew direct to Seattle (SEA-TAC) from D.C., records also show.

truepundit.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That's correct. She would have never come forward had he not run.

Also, he asked Cohen to make sure he wrote a check, so that there was proof of where the money came from. Trump was all over this. He had it covered.

Edit.

I was confusing Daniels with MacDougal (way hotter than Stormy, if you care).

In the Stormy debacle, there has to be knowledge of the transaction by the candidate. Cohen already said Trump didn't know about it, and the DA is basically backing that up with his latest comments.

Basically, Cohen falsified invoices. Blunt and Direct Time: He ripped Trump off and got caught by the feds.

edit on 21-8-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: butcherguy

probably because he doesn't want to be even more associated with lunacy

Q signs did not bother him previously.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What's up with Cohens wife ? Never hear her mentioned and being Ukrainian, with a somewhat known father, I'd think the media would have scorched her. Not saying anything nefarious is going on, just she's been like a ghost this whole ordeal. Follow the wife's ? Crazy days ahead.
edit on 8212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cohen, Manafort, Daniels, Avenatti, et al are nothing but side shows.

The Deep State. Everyone needs to stay focused on outing the criminals and the media.

It only takes a brief glance to see how feckless these attempts by the Omarosas and Tom Arnolds of the world really are.
There is absolutely nothing to these chumps.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

POTUS was 17 when JFK was shot!

ETA - 17years, 5 months, 8 days to be more exact. (I think someone may have mentioned it before).

JFK DOD = Nov 22nd 1963
DJT DOB = Jun 14th 1946
edit on 21-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I agree, but other than voting and encouraging others ..... That's we the people's super power.

Media outs themselves and I doubt anyone is making a citizens arrest here. Our job as citizens is never done.

But I believe all the side shows have common ties...just following a thought. Peace brother.
edit on 8212018 by MetalThunder because: Freaking tablet lol

edit on 8212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TomLawless
I've worked 14 days in a row.

Can someone tell me what the "Front Hole" thing going around 8 chan and the Q stream is all about?

The LGBTQIA community is upset that dead white Greek Males came up with the standard use names for sex organs.
They want to rename: Front Hole, Back Hole and Upper Hole.

I'm just gonna go with tweeter, subwoofer, and midrange center-channel holes.

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join