It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
"Q" continues to show lack of credibility by referencing Reddit now, first, it was failed predictions, switched to 'questions', false and edited images, switched to dog-whistles to the right-extremists in attacking tone, now referencing Reddit...

and yet "Q" still doesn't talk about the Connections between Trump and Epstein, Trump and Soros, Trump and the Rothschilds, Trump and the Clintons, Trump and Hollywood

"Q" still doesn't talk about the right-extremists groups

coincidence...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q drop

Linky

Interesting that Q links to ''The Great Awakening'' today the 21st . ..

Today's date 08/21 = 11

And the year 2018 = 11

11:11 = The Great Awakening

Just thought I'd swing by and mention it. Apologies for butting in current discussion.

edit on 21-8-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

How does Q linking to the Great Awakening sub on Reddit harm his credibility? Did you even read the post he linked to? You are reaching so so so bad these days. Nothing firm left to hold on to....I understand.
edit on 21-8-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'm not sure how it hurts his credibility but we covered most of that stuff in thread one.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Trump to hold rally in West Virginia to support 'spectacular' AG Morrisey in upcoming US Senate race

President Trump announced late Monday that he would head to West Virginia to campaign on behalf of the “hardworking and spectacular” Attorney General Patrick Morrisey, who is hoping to flip the seat from Democratic challenger and incumbent Sen. Joe Manchin in the upcoming midterm elections.

Morrisey, who won the Republican primary, hopes to give the GOP a much-needed win in one of the top Senate battlegrounds as Democrats set the stage for a tough battle in November to regain control of the House.

Trump rally tonight in WV looking forward to watching this event. How about these recent drops? Straight to the point dots connected wham-bam thank you ma'am. Really enjoyed waking up and reading that Reddit post! Pavil nice connection in Thread One bud!

Panic Mode engaged.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The whole thing about Q is that the messenger is not as important as the message. This is a hard concept for some to fully understand.
edit on 21-8-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Added image

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Exactly. Q is not God. Q is not our prophet. Q is just a means to an end. A tool for our "Great Awakening"

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes he said no outside comms meaning no q posts outside 8ch. That said, if Q is a team of a few individuals, they may or may not post as random anons who act as numbers toward nuggets of truth. We've seen on ats alone some folks who seem in the know and ahead of the game. I didn't look at their post histories or join dates but I don't think it's farfetched to say that they may post under other non-q monikers across various boards.

Though how to protect themselves from doxxing... that's where my imagination and slight knowledge on IT ends. If they are doing as I assume I hope they are careful

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: carewemust
WOW.. Q Drop #1931 is DEEP. Q himself might be the inside source who connected the dots.

What are you talking about? Q said no outside comms and lonestarbeliever, the author of that post, sounds nothing like Q.

Although I wouldn't put it past Q.

Loanstarbeliever also admits in comments down the page that he/she is not the original source, and that the post, verbatim, was made with that author's permission, so I doubt Q wrote the post.

Additionally, the part about Nancy Messonnier purging the docs from the Hamburg v Clinton case are atributed to Roger Stone as he original source.

On the whole, the other things seem to make sense, but I haven't taken the time to prove or disprove the accuracy of each individual statement. Working now, so I guess I have to do the stuff in my job description.

edit on 21-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Trillium
Boy ho boy that was fast
Brazile lawyers up

www.dailydot.com...

Matt Couch 🎙 ‏
@RealMattCouch 13m13 minutes ago

We retract nothing.
We haven’t even had this delivered to us and yet again the Liberal Media has it first..

twitter.com...

If I'm reading it right, "stop talking or we'll send you this letter for reals."

Standard Cease & Desist letter.
Probably already in the mail to Couch.

An article states Brazile was in Washington State with CNN at the time Rich was killed ( early morning of July 10, 2016)...but evidence, provided so far, only proves Brazile was Washington State on the 11th.

Should be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Over in the thread about this claim, IMTAT posted how Donna Brazile's Twitter geotag locates her Arlington ,VA (just across the river from DC), later in the day after Seth Rich was murdered. She wasn't in Washington State until the next day.

Busted.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yup! I saw that. She has 2 tweets from that day geo-tagged from Washington DC. Sorry Donna, the internet is written in ink, and once its there, its there forever. You dun goofed.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yup! I saw that. She has 2 tweets from that day geo-tagged from Washington DC. Sorry Donna, the internet is written in ink, and once its there, its there forever. You dun goofed.

Not so sure.

Once you've enabled precise location, you will be able to attach a location (such as a city or neighborhood) of your choice to your Tweet. Simply tap the location marker while composing your Tweet, and select the location you wish to tag. Note: Once you Tweet with a location, your next Tweet will automatically include a general location label. Learn how to turn location off at any time.

help.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So, what - youre trying to say that she was NOT in Washington, but instead put the Washington DC geo-tag on her tweets? If she was supposed to be in Washington State at the time and not DC, wouldnt logic follow that she would actually put Washington State? Thats some serious mental gymnastics.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

So, what - youre trying to say that she was NOT in Washington, but instead put the Washington DC geo-tag on her tweets? If she was supposed to be in Washington State at the time and not DC, wouldnt logic follow that she would actually put Washington State? Thats some serious mental gymnastics.

I'm saying that unless she pushed the option to update her precise location, twitter may have used a general location label automatically. Did you not read what I posted and linked?

Snapchat uses a very similar function that is known for being inaccurate.

I experienced this when I went on vacation a while back and an individual I was with was using snapchat. It stated that she was in still in her home state, but she was in southern Florida.

edit on 21-8-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It's National Prison Riot Day!!

The first part of the prisons likely to be hit will be the kitchens, where stoves will remain unlit, ready-meals unheated and thousands of breakfasts uncooked.

From there the impact will fan out. The laundry will be left unwashed, prison corridors un-mopped, and the lawns on the external grounds ring-fenced with barbed wire will go uncut.

On Tuesday, America’s vast army of incarcerated men and women – at 2.3pm of them they form by far the largest imprisoned population in the world – will brace itself for what has the potential to be the largest prison strike in US history.

Nineteen days of peaceful protest are planned across the nation, organised largely by prisoners themselves.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
It's National Prison Riot Day!!

The first part of the prisons likely to be hit will be the kitchens, where stoves will remain unlit, ready-meals unheated and thousands of breakfasts uncooked.

From there the impact will fan out. The laundry will be left unwashed, prison corridors un-mopped, and the lawns on the external grounds ring-fenced with barbed wire will go uncut.

On Tuesday, America’s vast army of incarcerated men and women – at 2.3pm of them they form by far the largest imprisoned population in the world – will brace itself for what has the potential to be the largest prison strike in US history.

Nineteen days of peaceful protest are planned across the nation, organised largely by prisoners themselves.

www.theguardian.com...

Sounds like an Anti-Fa version of Lent, just unable to count to 40.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I got you. I understand now, my bad.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
How long before we (the U.S.) are on a "social credit system?

Apparently the answer to my question is less than 24 hours. This is front page on Drudge,

SOCIAL SCORE Facebook has TRUST ratings for users – but it won’t tell you your score The social network is predicting your trustworthiness in a bid to fight fake news

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Whole new meaning to "follow the wives".

RR problems for sure. Conflicted much?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Connecting the Dots? That's almost impossible considering most all of the dots, are "Classified". Only the "Show" dots are in the public view.

Brennan losing his clearance? Yea, its coming into view.

Now, who was the gaged mole in "Uranium One"? Will he live to tell his story? Odd question comes to mind. Why didn't Rosenstine charge Manafort for tax evasion in 2005?? Why put Manafort in solitary confinement, now?

??

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join