It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Now, who was the gaged mole in "Uranium One"?

Stab in the dark guess...Carter Page.

I swear that came up before, about six months ago during a Sean Hanity radio show run-on sentence.

Edit: Well, here's some excepts from an interview with Laura Ingram from February 6, 2018. So, yea, six months.

Carter Page Interview With Laura Ingraham…

Around 01:50 of segment #2 Carter Page says he emailed FBI Director James Comey on Sept. 25th, 2016 offering his help on any questions the FBI might have; and noted prior work with people within the FBI and the intelligence community. This is approximately a month before the October 21st, 2016, FISA “Title 1” application against him.

Around 03:05 Mr. Page mentions the prior DOJ case he was involved in, against Evgeny Buryakov, described by the DOJ as an FBI Under-Cover Employee (UCE-1), in this interview Carter Page describes himself as a “witness“.

He doesn't sound like a gagged witness, but I think he's a key to unlocking a whole lot more.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 8071a4 No.893904 📁
Apr 4 2018 14:52:00 (EST)
It was not supposed to be revealed POTUS is not under criminal investigation _ NOT YET.
Traitor.
Massive intel sweep.
Manafort was a plant.
Trace background.
Open source.
Who was arrested?
Non US.
Trace background.
Open source.
Carter Page was a plant.
Trace background.
Open source.

Why is Mueller going after 'inside plants'?
Flynn is safe.
Define 'witness'
Q.

edit on 21-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

William D. Campbell

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Did you even read the Reddit thread!?? It connects the dots to many crimes by govt. people on both sides of the aisle!!! People who should hang like the Rosenburgs!!!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The newest ratings are in, and CNN got its ass kicked by the History Channel

Slow Death: CNN Dropped Below “Pawn Stars” Channel in Ratings

The Daily Caller noted that while Fox ranked number one in total prime time viewers for the week of August 6-12 — 2.18 million viewers on the average evening — and were followed closely by MSNBC — 1.75 million viewers — both were trailed significantly by CNN, which averaged only 992,000 viewers during the prime time hours.

That placed CNN at seventh on the list, behind such basic cable networks as Home and Garden Television (1.33 million), USA Network (1.25 million), the History Channel (1.06 million) and TBS Network (1.02 million).

Essentially, CNN’s prime time stars like Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo are drawing fewer viewers than History Channel shows such as “Pawn Stars,” “American Pickers,” “Counting Cars,” “Mountain Men,” and perhaps funniest of all, “Ancient Aliens.”

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
New Q drop

Linky

And my previous reply . ..

Interesting that Q links to ''The Great Awakening'' today the 21st . ..

Today's date 08/21 = 11

And the year 2018 = 11

11:11 = The Great Awakening

Just thought I'd swing by and mention it. Apologies for butting in current discussion.

I missed it earlier, but also notice the time stamp on Q's drop: 00:09:08

= 17

= Q

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

New Q drop

Linky

Today's date 08/21 = 11

And the year 2018 = 11

Just thought I'd swing by and mention it. Apologies for butting in current discussion.

= 17

= Q

DD, good catch. Funny how that 17 just keeps appearing in fun ways. Symbolic language is not linear, despite the AI's need to see all things as linear. Vibrations as express through symbol are multilayered, so often we missed the other layers. Nice...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: doobydoll

New Q drop

Linky

Today's date 08/21 = 11

And the year 2018 = 11

= 17

= Q

DD, good catch. Funny how that 17 just keeps appearing in fun ways. Symbolic language is not linear, despite the AI's need to see all things as linear. Vibrations as express through symbol are multilayered, so often we missed the other layers. Nice...

Yes, I too believe symbols hold energy.

Very strange and powerful, this spiritual stuff.

Q is placing Light energy around what he/they/it does by putting these symbols out in the open. Just like the satanists do with their symbols.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: introvert

I got you. I understand now, my bad.

FAA records confirm Brazile was in DC when Seth Rich was shot and taken to the hospital.
She left for Seattle 12 hrs LATER.

FAA records show Brazile boarded a Dulles International Airport flight on July 10th some 12 hours after the Rich murder. Brazile flew direct to Seattle (SEA-TAC) from D.C., records also show.

Even one of Brazile’s Tweets shows her geo-location in Arlington, VA on the afternoon of July 10 just prior to the flight.

truepundit.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

New Q drop

Linky

That link is quite the read regardless of pedigree.

Connnecting some dots

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, because he was also the one that stated that place was compromised with the moderators

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

nice biased propaganda, but it is false...

maybe you all (including Q) should learn what fascism actually means

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Excellent find. Brazile's noose is tightening. I hope this story doesn't "go away" again.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I would bet, you could find numerous "numerology" connections with anything, try it out, see if you can find any other number "coincidences"

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

FAA records confirm Brazile was in DC when Seth Rich was shot and taken to the hospital.

FAA records show Brazile boarded a Dulles International Airport flight on July 10th some 12 hours after the Rich murder. Brazile flew direct to Seattle (SEA-TAC) from D.C., records also show.

Even one of Brazile’s Tweets shows her geo-location in Arlington, VA on the afternoon of July 10 just prior to the flight.

truepundit.com...

This directly speaks to unmitigated stupidity. Had she just said, "yes I was there, with my friend the mayor, out of concern for my beloved and dear colleague" she'd be off the hook. And, that may have been the reason. But now that she doubled down, she has thousands of folks digging into it, which, they may just find more DNC awfulness. Her lawyer's threat just inflamed even more people. PR 101.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Makes me wonder how they get these rating numbers. Years ago when we did have sat TV, I always wondered if Dish could read what channels we watched and what times we were watching them. The Dish box was always connected to the house phone line, so maybe that's how they could tell. Info was sent & received during the Dish box daily update at 3am as scheduled.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

truepundit.com...

This directly speaks to unmitigated stupidity. Had she just said, "yes I was there, with my friend the mayor, out of concern for my beloved and dear colleague" she'd be off the hook. And, that may have been the reason. But now that she doubled down, she has thousands of folks digging into it, which, they may just find more DNC awfulness. Her lawyer's threat just inflamed even more people. PR 101.

She still has left herself the "I FORGOT I was at the hospital the night my employee was murdered" defense.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

William D. Campbell
Thank you for that. But still the questions about Paul Manafort.

While digging around I found some "Other" interesting connections, dots.

Paul Manafort was a Clinton Campaign Mole?

So what was Manafort doing before he was Trump’s campaign manager? According to Tucker Carlson on Fox News, a source has come forwards stating that Manafort was working with the Podesta Group, the liberal lobbyists and one of the founders of which was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager. This is the same group who is now being investigated by Mueller for the same Foreign Agents Registration Act violations as Manafort! According to Fox News’ source, Manafort and the Podestas were DEEPLY involved in the bribery and influence peddling that was commonplace in Clinton’s State Department days.

Well, there is no reason to doubt the possibility, except, why gage Manafort in solitary confinement?

What other "Dots" could Manafort expose??

The below is a video that exposes far more dots on the global stage. Manafort is a go between with some very high powered contacts. And when taken into that context one can see more of the dark spiders web.

Is McCain and Soros in GITMO yet???

Jake of Blackstone Intelligence reveals the truth about John McCain and Paul Manafort. The true evil behind the madness is exposed forever.

Where is Rick Davis???

Paul Manafort has extensive connections to Russian oligarchs. Manafort’s partner in crime was Rick Davis. Together they lobbied US politicians on behalf of Russian and Ukrainian billionaires. It’s no coincidence that Manafort was Trump’s presidential campaign boss in 2016 while Davis was John McCain’s campaign boss in 2008.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What does that have to do with the content of what was posted there?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Breaking now.

Michael Cohen in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, is in talks to plead guilty to criminal charges in a deal that would bring an end to a months-long investigation that has riled the President, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The details of the plea are still being negotiated, the sources cautioned, and talks could fall apart. The US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York is investigating Cohen for potential bank fraud, tax fraud and campaign finance violations. If talks fall apart, federal prosecutors are expected to indict Cohen.

This part jumped out at me:

As part of the plea deal under discussion, Cohen is not expected to cooperate with the government, one source said. However, by pleading guilty both Cohen and prosecutors would avoid the spectacle and uncertainty of a trial.

Starting a few days ago, a figure of $20 Million was being tossed around. The article mentions this.

Investigators are also examining more than $20 million in loans obtained for Cohen and his family's taxi companies, The New York Times reported, citing people familiar with the matter.

CNN and the Times reported Sunday that investigators were finalizing criminal charges against Cohen and could announce them by the end of the month.

According to the Times, investigators are trying to determine whether Cohen misrepresented the value of his assets to obtain the loans from two financial institutions that have catered to the taxi industry. They are also scrutinizing whether he failed to properly report his income from taxi medallions to the Internal Revenue Service, the Times reported.

Sounds like the real meat of the investigation was financial misdealings concerning Cohen's taxi medallions. If this turns out to be the case, then is basically a repeat of Paul Manafort.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Because first they said that site was compromised, and now they are linking stories to it

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join