It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Did some looking - interesting

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This guy, Daren Metropoulos, owns the PB mansion and the place next to it. Originally, the two properties had been one Estate.

link

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We will see I guess,

The Trump White House prepares to lay siege to the administrative state.

On national security, Trump’s tightness with Paul is now paying dividends—for both sides. In addition to Russia, Trump secured Paul’s vote in favor of Mike Pompeo for secretary of State, even after a clearly-upset Paul had declared he would not vote for Pompeo or Gina Haspel at CIA. Paul’s vote against Haspel was a foregone conclusion, but on Pompeo, a pragmatic rising star , the president was able to get his way with the Kentucky senator, in exchange for Pompeo declaring he viewed the 2003 Iraq War a mistake.

tapnewswire.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I thought it was public knowledge that Brennan was employed by CNN because he had a security clearance and could leak information. Again, hard to catch these criminals when the media is providing the cover...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It's fascinating to see how Brennan -- and his new bosses at CNN -- are so pissed off about his security clearance getting revoked. Clearly, it must have been important to him.

I wonder if perhaps there are some "old friends" at the CIA who Brennan can no longer access?

He's probably still getting the intel, just not through official channels. Dirty is dirty.
edit on 8/17/2018 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

It's fascinating to see how Brennan -- and his new bosses at CNN -- are so pissed off about his security clearance getting revoked. Clearly, it must have been important to him.

I wonder if perhaps there are some "old friends" at the CIA who Brennan can no longer access?

He's probably still getting the Intel, just not through official channels. Dirty is dirty.

Yes but now that is officially leaking intelligence. They are getting blinded and becoming deaf slowly.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

I dont know how it works with the CIA, but in my personal experience, just because he has a Top Secret clearance doesnt mean he has unfettered access to all Top Secret information. The minute he left active government service he should have lost access to all programs he was read into. Also, its against the rules to take classified information off of a classified network, or out of a SCIF. So, any access he would have still had would have come from illegal means. Its over for him - and he knows it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Its over for him - and he knows it.

Let's hope....

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Spruce

He's probably still getting the Intel, just not through official channels. Dirty is dirty.

Yes but now that is officially leaking intelligence. They are getting blinded and becoming deaf slowly.

The webs these people weave are intricate. I worry about the safety of Trump and his family. Dulles was fired and Kennedy still wound up dead.

As Q says, this is not a game. In reality, it is. It has to be. It's the game of survival.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Least you chose an American Badass bird! Imagine this sucker landing on your head.

Official National Bird of the USA-
The American bald eagle was adopted as the national bird symbol of the United States of America in 1782. The bald eagle (Haliaeetus Leucocephalus) was chosen for its majestic beauty, great strength, long life, and because it's native to North America.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

IMO revoking Brennan was to raise public awareness. Trump says he's ready to revoke Bruce Ohr's next. The MSM will be forced to cover it. Suddenly the country will know who Bruce Ohr is, and what he's done wrong, which will shine a bright light on the entire Steele, Nellie Ohr, Hillary, Dossier-FISA crime.

Edit to add: That process is already starting!

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 8/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Did some looking - interesting

FWI, the distance from PBM to JN old house, assuming that's the point of ref, is 3.75mi, with an elevation change, and through granite. 8 mile walk round trip. That is a hell of a lot of dirt to move.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was just about to post about this.

Is it just me, or is biographical information on Ohr a bit hard to find. I did read that his degree is in Physics. His Wikipedia page is sparse, to say the least. Who is he....really.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Popcorn popping...the sound of these spooks security clearance being deleted. Pop pop poppity pop

Listen to Brennan, "waa waa the big meany POTUS revoked my SC waa haa haa".

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Married to the CIA

Before proceeding, mention must be given to Nellie Hauke Ohr’s role as a CIA analyst. Bruce Ohr shares his “room with a view” at the Robert F. Kennedy Building, the DOJ headquarters, with his wife Nellie, which indicates that the married couple are part of a high-level inter-agency intelligence team.

My guess..Double agent Bruce Genesoke

rense.com...

(post by TzarChasm removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What assets (people) were placed (spy) in POTUS' campaign?
Why did the news cycle drop this investigation?
Think several.
What if those 'placed' are being investigated by BM?
Plants need water.
What if others 'placed' connect to….(future)
What if Nellie Ohr prev worked on the FARM?
The START (public justification to proceed (clean)).
Q

Nelly Moser Clematis - www.monrovia.com...

twitter.com...
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
“The FBI received documents from Bruce Ohr (of the Justice Department & whose wife Nelly worked for Fusion GPS).” Disgraced and fired FBI Agent Peter Strzok. This is too crazy to be believed! The Rigged Witch Hunt has zero credibility.

4:37 PM - 16 Aug 2018

---------

Botched CIA Communications System Helped Blow Cover of Chinese Agents
The number of informants executed in the debacle is higher than initially thought.

It was considered one of the CIA’s worst failures in decades: Over a two-year period starting in late 2010, Chinese authorities systematically dismantled the agency’s network of agents across the country, executing dozens of suspected U.S. spies. But since then, a question has loomed over the entire debacle.

How were the Chinese able to roll up the network?

Now, nearly eight years later, it appears that the agency botched the communication system it used to interact with its sources, according to five current and former intelligence officials. The CIA had imported the system from its Middle East operations, where the online environment was considerably less hazardous, and apparently underestimated China’s ability to penetrate it.

“The attitude was that we’ve got this, we’re untouchable,” said one of the officials who, like the others, declined to be named discussing sensitive information. The former official described the attitude of those in the agency who worked on China at the time as “invincible.”

“You could tell the Chinese weren’t guessing. The Ministry of State Security [which handles both foreign intelligence and domestic security] were always pulling in the right people,” one of the officials said.

“When things started going bad, they went bad fast.”

foreignpolicy.com...

LINK

edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, ol' Brucey seems to be a bit of an enigma. Looking at the DOJ website and searching the term, "Bruce Ohr," gives 37 results, one of which is the following:

Meeting with AG's Organized Crime Council
7th Floor Conference Center
POC: Jim Garland
DOJ: AG Holder, James Garland, Amy Jeffress, DAG Ogden, Stuart Delery, Jennifer Shasky,
Bruce Ohr
Format: AG to give introduction at start of meeting

AG's Organized Crime Council Attendees:
Lanny Breuer
B. Todd Jones
Robert S. Mueller
Kenneth E. Melson
Michele Leonhart
John Morton
W illiam R. Gilligan, Jr.
Mark Sullivan
Daniel P. Petrole
Jeffrey W. Culver
Victor Song

Invited Guests:
John Brennan
Marshall Jarrett
Timothy A. Williams
John F. Clark

Attorney General Holder's calendar - (direct .pdf link)

From 2011:

Just, two weeks ago, on June 10, the Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer announced a new position in the Criminal Division to recognize the high priority placed on transnational organized crime issues -- Counselor for Transnational Organized Crime and International Affairs. This position will be filled by Bruce Ohr, one of our most senior prosecutors and experts in this area. He will play a critical role in leading and coordinating the Department’s work in this area which will include our continued efforts to identify and address the links between organized crime and intellectual property crime;

"OVERSIGHT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW ENFORCEMENT EFFORTS” - (direct .pdf link)

And from yet another document, he is listed as both, "Bruce B. Ohr," and, "Bruce G. Ohr:"

Introduction...............................................1 By Bruce B. Ohr

Introduction
Bruce G. Ohr, Chief
Organized Crime and
Racketeering Section
Criminal Division

Bruce G. Ohr has served as the Chief of the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section, Department of Justice, since February 1999. From1991 to 1999, he was an Assistant United States Attorney in the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, and was Chief ofthe Violent Gangs Unit in that office from 1998 to1999. Mr. Ohr was an associate at the SanFrancisco law firm of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe from 1988 through 1991.

International Organized
Crime
- (direct .pdf link)

The above excerpt gives us a little more history on Mr. Ohr which also presents some potential leads to follow up upon.

Now the G and the B keys are close enough on the keyboard for this to have been a typo (and it satisfies Occam as well) but I suppose it is possible that Mr. Ohr does indeed have two different spellings to his name. For those of you who might not be familiar with this older thread, "MetroCare Home Services and T&M Protection Service, what do they have in common?" showed us that there are times when people will indeed have multiple spellings of their name used in conjunction with operating in a nefarious way; from the OP:

Page 5:

Page 9:

Link

Robert H. Silbering (current):

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think revoking Brennan's security clearance allowed Q team to see media reaction and prepare for the next wave of revocations. The media spin claims Trump is only revoking the security of those that don't agree with him, and they are claiming all his targets are simply critics that he is silencing, as if he were a dictator. People seem divided on Brennan---libs still love him and conservatives want him gone. I look forward to Trump finally saying what crimes these clowns have committed, and wiping the smile off Bruce Ohr's face...

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join