It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

We're they built during prohibition

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This just went up today at Fort Carson, Colorado

ZOMG!
I love Trump now!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I believe it was 1928. Going from memory. Not trying to persude you from following at all..... Just think there is bigger fish to fry sorta speak. I'm trying to get ahead of curve and figure out how Turkey is going to play into this.....cuz they are asking for attention lately....

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Semitic Powers is a meme waiting to happen

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Also when starting a consulting firm where your buddies in the government send Plum jobs to you. That is what happened between Comey and Mueller when Mueller retired and Comey took his place as head of the FBI. Brennan will not be able to start any firm that receives referrals from his buddies in the government. He might already have one going now for all we know. As often is the case it's always about the money.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
This just went up today at Fort Carson, Colorado

ZOMG!
I love Trump now!

They just probably had it re-painted since the 1st Space Brigade seems to have been around since at least 2016 and the United States Army Space and Missile Defense Command has been around even longer.
edit on 17-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Im Jewish.
So I am hereby using my semitic powers to dub Q a good goy, eh, guy.

Between your Semitic powers and your Jew Gold...you can do anything you want.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My family is Jewish and I can tell you that the theory you presented is intensely anti-Semitic and probably originated in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a Russian document that was produced by people who really, really hate Jews. I'm not sure why you posted it, but it reminded me of how hateful and ignorant humans can be without even trying.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

I posted it simply based on how disrespectful i thought it was, and it was Q related. I meant no disrespect

edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

ETA- I quoted an article i read when searching Qanon, That's certainly not my theory.

edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Kinda weird...but,...yeah...

What do you notice? I'm a pool installer - That's not a swimming pool - it has no bottom drain, no jets, no filter, no overflow provision and no vacumn. That is a containment tank (with ropes to constrain)?

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I don't think that lighting set up at the bottom would be very safe either. nice find.

I've seen this many times before but just now realized, that's an observation deck around the top
edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Neon has a interesting look at the [P] which may equal the Payseur Family. And who controls the chair. [url=https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/16/p-the-unseen-masters-of-all-qanon-greatawakening-whoisp-illuminati-13bloodlines-payseur-springmeier/]Neon[/ url]

Q#998/999
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

It is a lot of information. But one key point here needs to be tossed out. A quote:

Said Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. at the time of the passing of the Federal Reserve act:

“This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Woodrow Wilson) signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalized… The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency Bill.”

Trust? What is it? Why is it the most important contract in the world of the controllers? Why do you know so little about it? In short, it is a tool for enslavement and a way for the rich to keep their wealth protected. Btw this is a wormhole rabbit hole.

But let us move to another common edict among the rich: "Own nothing control everything." Rich people own nothing, and they are smart to do so. BTW, slaves cannot legally own anything - posses is not own. So rich people put everything in a trust, a box, and they control what happens with the items in the box, this protects them. The world is built on these trusts, but what is in them that makes them valuable? And, why was your Rockefeller/Carnagie education devoid of this talk?

The people of the US are in a trust. The Land is in a trust. The government is in a trust. and that's a start...

So, an uber simple cartoon version of trust. A rich man builds a vending machine and decides what goodies can go in it. The machine has a program (trustee) that decides who can get the goodies and when based on the wishes of the builder of the machine - the trustee cannot get goodies btw. But how do the goodies get into the machine, who values them and who decides who can get them?

A trust is a contract that contains assets, assets that the trust is said to be able to control. That trust has a trustee, a person who executes the wishes contained in the trust contract for the benefit of the beneficiary. The beneficiary is decided by the creator of the trust. I have not seen the Payseur but if I were a Payseur, my trust would not not have a single human as a beneficiary. Think about that as I'm pretty sure it is in fact true.

You are enslaved through several trusts, multiple times over and even venture through dead trusts . You ensure that the beneficiaries, are taken care off through your energy - you are not a beneficiary of any of them. Your birth certificate is one such security that is contained in a trust.

So why does this matter? So what? Can't DJT just...? Can't Q just...? Can't we just...? If you do not know the nature of the reality you create you cannot change it.

One: If the paysuer family controls the largest trust in, of, the world, what does it say? Who are the beneficiaries? Is the right to own, use and destroy human assets included in the language of their superior trusts? Superior trust is the first trust, the one that matters.

I do not expect anyone to tangle with this, but as Neon points out, it is in the Q drops. As I have often said, things reveal when we are ready and it would seem it is about to come up (will light on this remove now?). This is about the FED, money, and so much more.

More importantly, it ties directly to the trafficking, which, as I have said, the key to liberation is to stop accepting humans as currency as a universal truth! We are no longer currency for others.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Will finish reading but Woodrow Wilson jumped out at me "WW"

ETA- Great read, we always knew that but that's great wording.
edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yea I got scammed.
They been around since 2003.
::Sigh::

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I don't think that lighting set up at the bottom would be very safe either. nice find.

I've seen this many times before but just now realized, that's an observation deck around the top

It's the LEAST safest swimming pool EVER.

(post by Skyfloating removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes...that was it. Wonder how a missile silo can be underground with all that water close by? This would have been a huge feat of engineering to build such an underground structure. How does a missile not hit the trees whiles launching? Anyway...it's all curious.

On a less reputable web-site, someone was claiming that the missile was fired from a de-commissioned submarine with the same name as that of the pilot that crashed on the island.

I have not looked into this and do not endorse the claim.

It should be easy to debunk if the whereabouts of that submarine is known.

That was discussed a few pages back.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That stuff is normal for Gothic architecture.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hi ya Sky !

Are the pics from PB mansion? Link just went to google search.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

Hi ya Sky !

Are the pics from PB mansion? Link just went to google search.

Loads of them come up on searching "Biltmore mansion" 'Gargoyles"

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join