It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

link

Couple of interesting notes. As I said yesterday, his "rejection" of the alleged cost overruns make him look good. We have 3 (...) and then 4 (....).

"On a different date" could have said date. Did not.

"...WAY DOWN. Now we can buy some more jet fighters!" That's an odd statement to say the least.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

Bruce Ohr soon to be shown the dohr.

🐱‍🏍🏃‍♂️

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Published on Jul 19, 2018
Tucker Carlson reported Thursday night that former CIA Director John Brennan still has a top-secret government security clearance, according to two sources.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

If he still does, what an easy way to find his inside guy

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

link

Couple of interesting notes. As I said yesterday, his "rejection" of the alleged cost overruns make him look good. We have 3 (...) and then 4 (....).

"...WAY DOWN. Now we can buy some more jet fighters!" That's an odd statement to say the least.

If the real estate is too expensive, move it
Just move it a location that would love to sponsor it. Keep it in driving distance to me LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

link

If the real estate is too expensive, move it
Just move it a location that would love to sponsor it. Keep it in driving distance to me LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

One star isn't enough for ya.

Here, grab a free beer.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One of the good guys at the doj testified against Bruce Ohr yesterday. On August 28th it is Bruce Ohr is turn to testify to Congress in closed session.

dailycaller.com...
edit on 8/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
twitter.com...
Eric Trump

Verified account

@EricTrump
Follow Follow @EricTrump
More
“⁦@CNN⁩ behind Home and Garden Television, USA Network, The History Channel, and TBS Network” in Primetime Ratings 🙉

IT'S RUSSIANS
edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not only that but anyone who'd ever been read in on things knows how much you have to stay in the loop simply because program codenames seem to change all the time lol

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
To survive super-low ratings that continue to nosedive, CNN must depend on "outside" funds...and with a good chunk of their talking heads working for CIA black hats, we can guess where the $$$ comes from. Anybody with an open mind can quickly see that CNN is both nefarious and hilarious. In any case, it's sad that we have no free, honest press in America and I'm really sick of the 24/7 propaganda. Hope Q can bring down some of our media elite while they're cleaning the swamp.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It's fascinating to see how Brennan -- and his new bosses at CNN -- are so pissed off about his security clearance getting revoked. Clearly, it must have been important to him.

I wonder if perhaps there are some "old friends" at the CIA who Brennan can no longer access?

'Security Clearance' is an important employment enhancer, when taking media jobs.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
www.thejewishstar.com...
QAnon: A theory that’s only slightly anti-Semitic

So, is QAnon anti-Semitic?

Although not specifically so, some of QAnon’s archetypical elements — including secret elites and kidnapped children — are reflective of historical anti-Semitic theories.

“In all Western culture, you can argue that all conspiracy theories, no matter how diverse, come from the idea of the Jews abducting children,” Chip Berlet, the co-author of “Right-Wing Populism in America: Too Close for Comfort,” told The New York Times in April. “Stories about globalists stealing children for sex aren’t that far removed from stories about Jews stealing children to use their blood for making matzah.”

---I am Not Jewish, would anyone with more knowledge in the religion care to take this one?---
edit on 17-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: no edit

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I know someone who worked there I'm going to ask them if they ever seen anything weird

I know someone who lived there. She never told me anything about tunnels but said Heff had cameras installed in all the bedrooms.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes...that was it. Wonder how a missile silo can be underground with all that water close by? This would have been a huge feat of engineering to build such an underground structure. How does a missile not hit the trees whiles launching? Anyway...it's all curious.

On a less reputable web-site, someone was claiming that the missile was fired from a de-commissioned submarine with the same name as that of the pilot that crashed on the island.

I have not looked into this and do not endorse the claim.

It should be easy to debunk if the whereabouts of that submarine is known.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Did some looking - interesting
SECRET TUNNELS UNDER THE PLAYBOY MANSON

Charles Manson was a Playboy? Weird.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Personally, after some looking at, although the tunnels are interesting, it stops there with me. Not saying there's nothing there, just service tunnels that have been taken out of context maybe the answer here, with an altered blueprint image. A ton of high profile people were in and out and I am sure security was a big issue also. Not debunking, just can only find so much on it, and it would be a huge project as earlier pointed out...

Just my opinion after looking at....
edit on 8172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Im Jewish.
So I am hereby using my semitic powers to dub Q a good goy, eh, guy.
Furthermore. How Jewish was soros when he was a Hitler youth stripping fellow Jews of their property and rights?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Did some looking - interesting
SECRET TUNNELS UNDER THE PLAYBOY MANSON

Charles Manson was a Playboy? Weird.

No weirder than Jim Morrison being the son of the Commander of the Pacific Fleet...

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join