It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Keep your minds sharp anons. Never let yourself get distracted by obvious slides. Andrew Kauders is a treasure trove and also mentioned in the Wikileaks emails more than once. Cogent Strategies took over all the former clients of the Podesta Group soon after the foreign agent registration act fiasco. His wife works now for Kamala Harris who slept with any men who could advance and fasttrack her rise to the top. It is no secret that she is gunning for the american presidency in 2020. She is ruthles and stops at nothing to becoming the first female american president in history. There are no coincidences.
edit on 17-8-2018 by TheCrimsonKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

I'm down with a low budget parade!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It always backfires. Judge: Trump's release of dossier memos opens door to disclosures from FBI

President Donald Trump’s decision to declassify competing congressional memos about the validity of the so-called Steele dossier means the FBI has lost its authority to rebuff Freedom of Information Act requests about the bureau’s efforts to verify the report’s intelligence linking Trump to Russia during the 2016 campaign, a federal judge ruled on Thursday.

U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta previously blessed the FBI’s decision to refuse such FOIA requests by declining to confirm whether any records exist about aspects of its handling of the hotly contested dossier, prepared by the former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. The judge ruled in January that Trump’s tweets about the dossier did not require the FBI and other intelligence agencies to be more responsive to public records requests on the issue.

However, Mehta said Trump’s actions in February to greenlight the release of one memo from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) and a separate memo from the panel’s ranking Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, left untenable the FBI’s position of resisting disclosure.

“It remains no longer logical nor plausible for the FBI to maintain that it cannot confirm nor deny the existence of documents” related to attempts to verify information in the dossier, Mehta wrote in a 13-page opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Sounds good BUT are you sure we aren't getting a different flavor of the deep-state with Trump and Q?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

I never cared for the military parade in the first place. Helping vanquishing evil is a far more precious reward all by itself. Fullchan is currently overrun with anons whining that there will be no parade for them. As if that was the most important thing in the world right now. That said i still trust the plan.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You want to see the deep state in action? Watch the Manafort trial.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: CanadianMason

I was right about you.

Honestly, his constant spiel about Masonry was starting to remind me of a certain other poster who tirelessly defends Antifa, and tries to convince us they're not really the DNC/Soros' jack-booted thugs, but instead are good and noble defenders of righteousness (or some crap along those lines).

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wake up this i not about Russia and Trump at all. Manafort trial - live updates: Robert Mueller 'has over 1,000 pieces of evidence' for next trial as jury begins second day of verdict deliberations

The jury in the trial of Donald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort head into the second day of deliberations as Robert Mueller and the prosecution prepare for his next trial in Washington DC.

Mr Mueller's team reportedly has more than 1,000 pieces of evidence in the next trial but in the meantime, the jury in the Alexandria, Virginia federal courthouse sent Judge TS Ellis four questions for review.

Among them was a request for the judge to define what "reasonable doubt" in this particular case means.

Legal experts say the jury asking to define this points to the possibility that at least one juror may feel the prosecution did not meet its burden of proof.

The jury also asked Mr Ellis for guidance on the regulations regarding when someone must disclose a foreign bank account to the US Treasury Department and whether the exhibit list could be amended so the jury could see which pieces of evidence corresponded which counts.

The six men and women also asked the judge to clarify the definition of a "shelf company," which is an inactive company often sold to people aiming to bypass the registration process.

If the jury does not reach a verdict on the five counts of filing false tax returns, four counts of failing to disclose his offshore bank accounts, and nine counts of bank fraud today, the trial will carry over into next week.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrimsonKnight

You want to see the deep state in action? Watch the Manafort trial.

I'm aware of the deep state but the following SHOULD be concerning and looked into further:

1. Q is a Trump fan no doubt.

2. Q battleground and nuclear weapon is the Internet.

3. Trump had net neutrality repealed.

4. Repealing net neutrality allows ISP (comcast,Verizon,att) otherwise known as CI-A and deep state controlled resources to block or slow down bandwidth to sites they don't like LEGALLY

Q1: Why would trump give more power and control to deep state controlled assets such as Comcast,Verizon, and Att

Q2: Why are Q friendly sites still able to exist on the internet or Q itself ?

I don't dismiss a lot of what Q is stating and clearly a hidden war is being fought, but my concern is we might just be getting a different deepstate?

It just doesn't add up why trump would want to give the deep state (att,verizon,comcast) control of Q nuclear weapon the Internet?

edit on 57831America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2018 08:57:15 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If you believe that Q is currently fighting a secret war that will be won by 11.11, then Net Neutrality doesn't matter much, does it? There are way more important things to distract you from NN. That stuff can be dealt with after the earth-shattering revelations due to put a bunch of politicians in Gitmo.

Because, clearly the corps don't have total control of the internet; I think you wrote that they're taking it slow, so we agree on this. For example, 8chan is available.

Well, you could argue that the PTB just tolerate such websites, because they can use them to launch their own controlled oppositions. But people are still free to write anything they want on 8Chan. In that case it would seem people aren't even able to question the establishment without the establishment guiding them, and the chans are gripped in the same left-right diversion as any mainstream sheep

I'm kind of playing devil's advocate here, but I agree with you about NN.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
They are not even trying to hide their real agenda. Notice the picture they deliberately used. Trump cancels military parade, says he will head to Paris

(post by TheCrimsonKnight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Do you know what shadow banning is? How do you know if it is happening ?

www.tracytwyman.com...
edit on 17-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: CanadianMason

Dont think noway meant it as in insault.

Are you okey buddy?

Kinda weird seeing you quote yourself. It doesnt make alot of sense.
Thanks Sam, definitely didn’t mean it as an insult CM-
CMreally was just making sure you were ok my friend!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Oh I wish that was true.

Maybe I'm too skeptical about this whole thing of Trump being our savior from the Deep State.

Steps #1, #3 and #4 already happened.

But I'm not holding my breath for the #2 and #5. For sure would be amazing if that happened tho.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Cranky made mention of SerialBrain2 - Trump - Omarosa - and page 322

So glad you did Cranky, that was very revealing

Of course she(?) is one of them...she's up to her neck in their filth.
www.mamamia.com.au...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

The great patriot Jeff Sessions. They should carve him into Mount Rushmore, but those ears would fall of when some big-ass Eagle tries to land.

a reply to: TheCrimsonKnight

I heard Harris has a nice bill for stopping rich criminals getting free on bail. It's co-sponsored by Rand Paul. Warmed my heart.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Sounds good BUT are you sure we aren't getting a different flavor of the deep-state with Trump and Q?

Good Question. I would think that after the initial Deep State is exposed and prosecuted there would be Congressional Actions Ala what happened after Watergate to hopefully prevent that.

A real good Deep State never exposes itself to the public. They seemed to have forgot that rule in trying to help Hillary get elected.

edit on 17-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The deep atate isnt 5 government operatives people embedded deep inside the international banking community and the people who own the secret military technology and earth natural resources

If you dont have any of those 3 things you dont have any power

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join