It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
One of the 5 New Mexico Muslim criminals

877-Why-Islam presents the story of Hujrah Wahhaj, a NY native and a passionate humanitarian, who has been recognized as one of the most dynamic, passionate, international powerhouses in her field. As a leading expert in Personal Relationship Development Coaching, Hujrah's fiery techniques and innovative approach to personal development has proven ultimate success for her clients.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

If you believe that Q is currently fighting a secret war that will be won by 11.11, then Net Neutrality doesn't matter much, does it?

Sure it does. hence why it looks like we are just getting a different flavor of deepstate.

Controlling the Internet is controlling the voice of the little guy and Trump gave control of the Internet to the existing deep state and Mega corporations. It was one of the first things he did was to repeal neutrality.

Why wouldn't he wait to clean house then do it? The deep state now could LEGALLY block all Q content on the Internet. So why aren't they doing it? Its a valid concern and question.

Plus net neutrality was what allowed trump to win by allowing the little guys to call out the Deep State propaganda MSM machine.

Like I said before I'm not against the stuff Q is exposing and certainly these scumbags NEED to go to jail on all sides especially the Hillary clan, but I also see this as a potential conflict and threat from Q and Trump.

IMO I think its worth researching more. Keep in mind while enemy of my enemy is my friend today , they may not be tomorrow.
My goal is to see the truth and not get blinded by hope ,desperation, or political parties and Trump doing away with NN doesn't add up with this whole Q thing and bringing down the deepstate.

Now Its possible that trump was tricked by the neocon to repeal NN but that wouldn't explain Q since he appears to be somewhat technical savy.

In addition its also possible Q could be the new deepstate or even cleaning house in the existing deepstate and using trump as a puppet to accomplish his goal.

It just makes no sense to give control of Q's nuclear weapon the internet to the deepstate (verizon,att,comcast) and we should be looking into that versus dismissing it because we like what Q is exposing.

edit on 08831America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2018 10:08:41 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

How Bruce Ohr Could Implicate High-Ranking Obama Officials In Spygate

The details revealed in the emails and texts, in conjunction with previously released information, suggest DOJ and FBI employees operated outside the chain of command, misled their bosses (and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court), and concealed evidence from congressional oversight committees. Let’s review two key questions the revelations raise.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: interupt42

Do you know what shadow banning is? How do you know if it is happening ?

www.tracytwyman.com...

like I said if the chan's were being shadow ban at the site level you wouldn't be able to access it nor anyone else here, but since you can and others as well can access the sites its not shadow banned.

Shadow banning is when you make a comment and think it was posted , but in reality its hidden from the public and only you can see it. Clearly the chan's and Q SITES aren' being shadowban which was the topic at discussion that dealt with NN . In regards to comments being shadow ban its possible , but unlikely. Unless is Q is way off target anyways , since so many anti propaganda information is clearly coming through.

Shadow banning (also called stealth banning, ghost banning or comment ghosting[1]) is the act of blocking a user or their content from an online community such that it will not be readily apparent to the user that they have been banned. By making a user's contributions invisible or less prominent to other members of the service, the hope may be that in the absence of reactions to their comments, the problematic or otherwise out-of-favour user will become bored or frustrated and leave the site

edit on 23831America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2018 10:23:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Good Question. I would think that after the initial Deep State is exposed and prosecuted there would be Congressional Actions Ala what happened after Watergate to hopefully prevent that.

Unfortunately I'm not that hopeful and repealing net neutrality is exactly the weapon they need to pull it off.

If Hillary and her clan along with the neocon end up in jail I would be ecstatic with joy. So I don't see this whole Q thing as a waste , BUT I'm concerned about what will come after the new deepstate comes in.

By repealing NN the new deep state would have FULL control of EVERYTHING unlike today. The existing deepstate only had control of the MSM and the internet is the tool that is being used to bring them down. With repealing NN the deepstate has control of the MSM AND the internet and we wont be able to fight or expose their propaganda.

So once the new Deep State takes control we have no chance and will be at their new mercy. The internet was the door they left open and they are are closing it.

edit on 27831America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2018 10:27:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

How Bruce Ohr Could Implicate High-Ranking Obama Officials In Spygate

The details revealed in the emails and texts, in conjunction with previously released information, suggest DOJ and FBI employees operated outside the chain of command, misled their bosses (and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court), and concealed evidence from congressional oversight committees. Let’s review two key questions the revelations raise.

thefederalist.com...

Didn't realize Ohr wasn't even in the chain of command re: Russia Stuff:

Rosenstein was Ohr’s boss prior to his demotion, yet Rosenstein claims he knew nothing of Ohr’s involvement in the Russia investigation. Rosenstein declared to Congress in a letter reviewed by Solomon that he was “unaware of Ohr’s activities with Steele,” that Ohr was “not assigned” to the Russia investigation, and that Ohr “was not in the chain of command.” Rosenstein added, “Any involvement Mr. Ohr had in this matter was without my knowledge.”

He is going down hard or his is providing higher ups.........

He is stuck in a hard place.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Good Question. I would think that after the initial Deep State is exposed and prosecuted there would be Congressional Actions Ala what happened after Watergate to hopefully prevent that.

Unfortunately I'm not that hopeful and repealing net neutrality is exactly the weapon they need to pull it off.

If Hillary and her clan along with the neocon end up in jail I would be ecstatic with joy. So I don't see this whole Q thing as a waste , BUT I'm concerned about what will come after the new deepstate comes in.

By repealing NN the new deep state would have FULL control of EVERYTHING unlike today. The existing deepstate only had control of the MSM with repealing NN the deepstate has control of the MSM and the internet.

The internet is what allowing Q to expose the existing deepstate and what allowed trump to win by exposing the MSM BS for hillary.
So once the new Deep State takes control we have no chance and will be at their new mercy.

You won't see me defending more control of the Internet by anybody. Look at China and Iran and see how that turns out.

Not enough people are "woke" as to what NN and all of that entails.

It's something to watch out for as well as the Corporate Censorship of things.

Many people want to manipulate the masses.

edit on 17-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Exactly and its a bit disappointing that the Q follower are kind of dismissing it.

Its a huge redflag that points towards ditching one deep state for another.

I would be glad to see these scumbags get held accountable for their crimes, but lets not be blinded to the point that we allow a new set of scumbags to get back control.

edit on 33831America/ChicagoFri, 17 Aug 2018 10:33:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
More Deep Cleaning at FBI and DOJ
Q
!2jsTvXXmXs
4 May 2018 - 9:47:29 PM

[Updated]
James Baker - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]] / removed Jan/FIRED 4.21
Lisa Page - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]]
Testimony received.
Tracking_y.
[Added]
Mike Kortan, FBI Assistant Director for Public Affairs - FIRED [cooperating under 'resigned' title]
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to James Comey - FIRED
[DOJ]
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed]
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCE
Cross against House/Senate resignations/final term announcements + CEO departures.
CONSPIRACY?
FAKE NEWS?
THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED.
TRUST THE PLAN.
JUSTICE.
Q

-- The Plan seems to be on schedule--

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Wonder what FIRED/FORCED means. Can picture em being dragged by the hair down the hall then literally kicked out of the building tumbling into the street.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Also this. Ohr seems to have been involved with Steele involving Trump even before the FBI met initally with Steele. They seem to have been friendly and talking Trump for a long time prior:

The texts and emails between Steele and Ohr provide a suggestion. As Solomon reported, Ohr’s involvement with the Russia investigation dated to the beginning of Steele’s involvement. Steele wrote to Ohr on July 1, 2016: “There is something separate I wanted to discuss with you informally and separately. It concerns our favourite business tycoon!” That note came a mere four days before Steele first met with an FBI attaché stationed in Rome to share the initial portions of his Trump dossier.

Then on July 30, 2016 — the day before the FBI officially launched its investigation into the Trump campaign’s connections with Russia — Ohr met with Steele in person in Washington DC.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

It would be fun to picture an Uncle Phil like tossing of jazzy jeff but, I think it means fired and forced to cooperate

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Exactly and its a bit disappointing that the Q follower are kind of dismissing it.

Its a huge redflag that points towards ditching one deep state for another.

I would be glad to see these scumbags get held accountable for their crimes, but lets not be blinded to the point that we allow a new set of scumbags to get back control.

I don't think many Q following types are blind to that possibility. It will take safeguards from the very institutions we are currently exposing by our Political leaders on all sides. Those same Political leaders that allowed this in the first place. One step at a time is about the only way to proceed.

But I hear your concerns.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
From Q 1316
Lisa Page - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]]
Testimony received.
Tracking_y.

--Tracking Y could have been a point to Nellie Ohr. POTUS has been incorrectly spelling her name NellY--
--Seems whatever LP gave up included the Ohr's--

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Thank you for your information i42. The NN issue is something I’m not well versed in and I appreciate your contribution and agree that we need to see many sides of the issue and be watchful of ALL components and possible tools of deep state actors. I hope we have more light shed on this subject as an ‘everyday man/woman’ its difficult to keep up with the news never mind tricky subjects I’ve no background or am personally ignorant about. The links and debate you had with Toys last night was conducted well and respectfully. Just thought you should know that lurkers are, in fact, listening

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

www.bbc.com...

Such a pattern in all governments , churches etc.

This ex cop and author of the boys from Bryd island was found dead "suicide" he had left the country and returned to promote his book and was not suicidal.

He planned to help the boys abused go further in pursuit of justice now the book was published.

Guess not.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's fascinating to see how Brennan -- and his new bosses at CNN -- are so pissed off about his security clearance getting revoked. Clearly, it must have been important to him.

I wonder if perhaps there are some "old friends" at the CIA who Brennan can no longer access?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Its really expensive to get a high level security clearance and his job prospects in contracting just got nixed

I think its also symbolic for the Trump admin as a signal that they arent afraid of the Intel community
edit on 17-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Lots of rumors that playboy (follow the white rabbit) was mk ultra c_a connected honeypots etc.

I had heard rumors about the tunnels under the mansion but never have I seen the blueprints👇

www.messynessychic.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I know someone who worked there I'm going to ask them if they ever seen anything weird

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join