It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump scores on his own goal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Conversational speech, yes... but official state interactions and speeches?... not so much.

I give multiple hour long lectures, and regularly discuss and negotiate complex topics in my career, and rarely make mistakes. When I do, I correct them instantly. 6 years without a significant error of judgement or speech. The POTUS should be at least as capable, especially one that is the 4D businessman chess genius that blind followers say that he is.

This wasn't shooting the wind with a mate at the pub, this was a heads of state meeting that trump should have been briefed and prepared for. A mistake of this magnitude, without instant correction, is either completely unacceptable, mentally deficient or intentional (which is the most frightening).

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Most people dont have a pack of hyenas waiting to pounce on every opportunity to complain..warranted or not.

The saddest part of this is his opposition has sunk its entire fortune into resisting Trump....and havent created any solutions of their own.

President Obama was faced with the same challenges and managed to come through it.

And never gave Putin hope.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Everyone is busting Trump for not trusting the intel community.

Look at what they have done, or not done, in the last few years. Is it that hard to understand?

To all the people beating up Trump, how many of you trust US intel agencies? There have been a lot of people on this very site for quite some time suggesting that there isn't an honest man in the whole lot. I would agree with that. At least philosophically... I am sure there are honest agents in there somewhere but they haven't stepped forward amidst all the lies and subterfuge.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If you can't trust the CIA, who can you trust?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Everyone is busting Trump for not trusting the intel community.

Not me, but trump will run his mouth once to often and feel the power of the IC. They know things....and politics mean nothing to black ops.

This isn't Mayberry RFD
edit on 17-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

But if Obama bows to a Japanese Emperor, it's treason.... lol God I love the double standard.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Trumps only real problem was he did. Not. Clean his branch of Obama bench people when he took office. The whole Mueller indictments of these Russian citizens was because he heard Trump was going to meet put in. These men should show up and their legal team should ask for dnc servers to have their guys examine so called evidence which a defendant has every right to examine remember o .j.'s glove try on.if dnc will not produce their server or the. Computers from those Pakistani operatives they had working as i.t. then these guys are innocent.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Trump was obviously being diplomatically "friendly" towards Putin on television. He likes to let the other leaders go back home feeling like a man. But nothing of real concern transpired during that meeting. Trump was building up some goodwill as a much needed currency to be used to ease future talks and deals, but the democrats couldn't let that happen.

Trump isn't "kissing up" to Putin or Kim. He understands psychology much better than all these shrieking freaks. He understands that you can get a guy like Kim or Putin to bend over backwards if you only stroke their egos a bit... WITH MERE WORDS!

Trump can accomplish more WITH MERE WORDS than most diplomats could accomplish with 500 million dollars (*ahem*Iran deal *cough*). But the idiots can't comprehend his level of thinking.

Once again the left shows they are only capable of 1 dimensional thinking. "He said nice things to Putin that means Putin is totally his master because look the evidence is right there... see? HE SAID!"

I don't care what the heck he SAYS. He might think Putin had worn the UGLIEST tie in the world but if he can secure decades of peace and beneficial deals for the US by claiming it's his FAVORITE the in the universe, Who The Hell Cares!

1 dimensional democrats do... sigh... this SUCKS...we gotta drag these idiots along with us which means everything we do has to be dumbed down enough so they don't get all frightened and worked up.
edit on 7/18/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

What is even worse is that questioning law enforcement is now treason

The left has become what many have predicted

Having questions about indictments and charges from the federal government is treason

Not questions about a guilty verdict from a court of law

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

But if Obama bows to a Japanese Emperor, it's treason.... lol God I love the double standard.

When was Obama charged with treason? When did a respectable news organization or politician call that "treason"?

You DO know your account can be banned for lying? Luckily you phrased it in such a sneaky way that you're just making a sweeping generalization and not a direct lie.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Trumps only real problem was he did. Not. Clean his branch of Obama bench people when he took office. The whole Mueller indictments of these Russian citizens was because he heard Trump was going to meet put in. These men should show up and their legal team should ask for dnc servers to have their guys examine so called evidence which a defendant has every right to examine remember o .j.'s glove try on.if dnc will not produce their server or the. Computers from those Pakistani operatives they had working as i.t. then these guys are innocent.

He kept Obama's people because some of them were good guys undercover and the others, he knew would be caught breaking laws, not realizing that they were being watched super closely. They cant resist breaking laws or anything possible to take Trump down.

He knew his first term would be taken up with dealing with the democrats obstruction. It's much faster to just keep the bad people close by where you can keep an eye on them and get evidence of their wrong doing. You can leak out disinfo that way too.

This entire first term almost is a big sting operation. Trump is the bait. They cant resist cheating, lying, stealing, murdering, whatever it takes to defeat Trump.

They literally can't #resist.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

There is an old adagium that applies here, methinks; it's Hanlon's razor. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".

The difference between you, dear @puzzlesphere, and mr Trump is that you probably have been well educated, trained for your purpose and are used to get critique and do something with it. I believe that from the hypotheses you sketch, mental deficiency is the most probable, and my diagnosis would be based on the President's personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. It is known as sociopathy or psychopathy.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Don't you people realize that for all the "Reeeeeee" it amounts to nothing and your perceived views?

NOTHING CHANGED, LMFAO, you still think the same, "wrong" πŸ˜„

Keep pushing the libtard base POTUS, I'm proud of you

You know that opinion some claimed, that some left-leaning people would rather there was a nuclear war, a diplomatic fallout, something tragic happening, just to prove that Trump is a bad POTUS? Your attitude above, is the exact same thing (inversely). You'd rather Trump make huge political blunders, if it somehow "trolled" the political party you don't like. That's equally sad.

Why can't Trump's supporters ever just admit when he made a stupid comment or decision? According to them, he is the BEST (most best, very wonderful, brilliant!) POTUS in the history of the United States. SHM trying to figure that one out.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How will we invent the future if we are under contstant surveillance? It seems to me that the future is probably built from our stolen ideas already.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why indeed? Probably because the deep state is real and have found homes in the intel community, they also have shocking control over Hollywood and all types of media around the world. This event is literally showing us the amazing powers of the deep state and how they work to manipulate people who let others do their thinking for them via media. Do you think it is coincidence that Rosenstein came out with this stuff right before Trumps meeting with Putin? I'm sure that is just a coincidence, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
What has Trump done for Putin ? What did Vlad get out of all this "collusion"?

LOL This stuff is just to funny..

Free reign and a cowering American President that will Ape Russian Propaganda for him consistently and retreat from the world and weaken and attack the Western Alliance NATO etc.

A decimated state department, severely hobbling the USA's ability to advocate and enforce our interests around the globe.

Watered down toothless sanctions after massive inexplicable delays in implementation.

A sitting President that calls Putin "Powerful and Strong" in front of the world and says he doesn't believe US Intelligence Agencies.

A President that retreats from world trade leaving a void for Russia and China to fill.

A weaker, less credible United States on the world stage that has gleefully abdicated any moral standing.

Under Trump the US President is no longer the "Leader of the free world" but the punch line to a vulgar joke.

A US President who just last week verbally attacked the EU, Germany and Nato while praising Vladimir Putin?

Putin has gained so much from Trump it is like Christmas every week for Russia.

edit on 18-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Majic

What is even worse is that questioning law enforcement is now treason

A sitting US President, on foreign soil, in front of the global press pool, standing beside a thug-tyrant that has made it his business to attack and weaken the USA and speaking the same propaganda false equivalence fallacies that Putin has been saying for years?, calling his own country "stupid" and "foolish"?
Deriding, insulting and doubting HIS OWN intelligence agencies? While calling Putin "strong" and "powerful"?

Yah, he is treasonous. Nothing indictable yet, but he left no doubt that he was willing to throw the USA and it's government under the bus in order to please Vladimir Putin, and he did it with the entire world watching.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Trump was obviously being diplomatically "friendly" towards Putin on television. He likes to let the other leaders go back home feeling like a man. But nothing of real concern transpired during that meeting.

How would you know what they talked about in their meeting?

Trump refused to let any Aides or Diplomats be present. Only one low-level translator.

Super-unusual. Why did he do that?

And hey, BTW as far as nothing transpired...

US Offers No Details as Russia Claims Trump and Putin Reached Military Agreements

Russia announced it was ready to pursue agreements reached by Presidents Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump β€œin the sphere of international security,” though the White House and Pentagon would not confirm any agreements had been made or offer any details.

β€œThe Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation is ready for practical implementation of the agreements reached between Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump in the sphere of international security achieved at the Helsinki summit,” Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov, a Russian military spokesman, said in a statement Tuesday.

fox40.com...

Trump is the WORST President ever. He is Putin's lackey.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Blue Shift

Heh. Everybody's an expert.

Seems that way doesn't it?

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what they would have done. To be fair, another poster did give his version of what words Trump should have used, but the meaning was pretty much the same. But most just seem to want to bash Trump for doing something they have no idea of how should have been done.

As for Fox... heh, anyone that thinks anyone believes everything any news agency says is seriously deluded. I had to switch over to Fox during the election because of my allergy to stoopid, but I have caught them in some pretty compromising situations themselves since. They're just not as bad as CNN.

The GOP members who have been calling Trump out just outed themselves, IMO. I have said many times that the only reason the Democrats are taking such a shellacking is that they won't shut up with the stoopid. That just makes them the primary target. The Republicans are still the secondary target, and these 'leaders' just told me they had plenty of skeletons in their closet that they are afraid the intel community is going to spill the beans on. Remember, Putin is giving us access to those 12 Russian spies, but in return he gets access to some intel people he has evidence on of criminal financial activity in Russia!

When someone is looking at a nice long prison term in a Siberian prison, they typically don't give a frostbitten cow pie what party someone is in, if turning states evidence let's them stay out of that icebox.

It's never been a Democrat thing... it was a deep state thing from the very start, and so many still to this day can't understand that. Republican, Democrat, it don't matter. Corruption is corruption no matter what color paint is on it.

TheRedneck

Also, most international news is split in the center and has been since Trump won. (Something the OP missed) Just like Judge Jeannie said last night. What do you want him to do? Shoot Putin? Lets be honest, If Trump would have been rude/more direct instead of civil, they still would have complained and found something wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Blue Shift

Heh. Everybody's an expert.

Seems that way doesn't it?

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what they would have done. To be fair, another poster did give his version of what words Trump should have used, but the meaning was pretty much the same. But most just seem to want to bash Trump for doing something they have no idea of how should have been done.

As for Fox... heh, anyone that thinks anyone believes everything any news agency says is seriously deluded. I had to switch over to Fox during the election because of my allergy to stoopid, but I have caught them in some pretty compromising situations themselves since. They're just not as bad as CNN.

The GOP members who have been calling Trump out just outed themselves, IMO. I have said many times that the only reason the Democrats are taking such a shellacking is that they won't shut up with the stoopid. That just makes them the primary target. The Republicans are still the secondary target, and these 'leaders' just told me they had plenty of skeletons in their closet that they are afraid the intel community is going to spill the beans on. Remember, Putin is giving us access to those 12 Russian spies, but in return he gets access to some intel people he has evidence on of criminal financial activity in Russia!

When someone is looking at a nice long prison term in a Siberian prison, they typically don't give a frostbitten cow pie what party someone is in, if turning states evidence let's them stay out of that icebox.

It's never been a Democrat thing... it was a deep state thing from the very start, and so many still to this day can't understand that. Republican, Democrat, it don't matter. Corruption is corruption no matter what color paint is on it.

TheRedneck

If Trump would have been rude/more direct instead of civil, they still would have complained and found something wrong.

Oh he would have been called unpresidential. Nothing he can do will sway the people who hate him on the same level as someone who raped their mother.

He can do nothing to win this crowd over so he needs to not backpaddle at all.

They call us a cult but they are the cult EXAMPLE:

Show us hard proof of him transferring funds to and from Putin or people who have ties to him:

We will turn on Trump

Show us a wiretap they have of him working with the Russians in collusion. We will turn on Trump.

There are a million different things they could show Trump supporters that indeed would make them turn on Trump. Show us HARD evidence. Not conjecture, rumors, lies, etc etc

Now on the other side of the coin nothing Trump can do will make these haters like him.

Trump sends everyone in America a check for 1000 dollars = they will still hate him

Trump cures cancer = they will still hate him

Trump brings world peace = they will still hate him.

They are the cult of TDS, the cult of hate. Because the bottom line is unlike us there is NOTHING he can do that will change their opinion of him!!
edit on 18-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join