It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump scores on his own goal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Who does trust the U.S. Intel community? Not me.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Majic
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If you can't trust the CIA, who can you trust?

What is even worse is that questioning law enforcement is now treason

A sitting US President, on foreign soil, in front of the global press pool, standing beside a thug-tyrant that has made it his business to attack and weaken the USA and speaking the same propaganda false equivalence fallacies that Putin has been saying for years?, calling his own country "stupid" and "foolish"?
Deriding, insulting and doubting HIS OWN intelligence agencies? While calling Putin "strong" and "powerful"?

Yah, he is treasonous. Nothing indictable yet, but he left no doubt that he was willing to throw the USA and it's government under the bus in order to please Vladimir Putin, and he did it with the entire world watching.

good to know where you stand
follow their orders and lap up what they give you
ask no questions
just be careful when they come for you and the rest of the dissent is treason crowd

for the record
if evidence is gained of trump committing any crimes, I am all for him being impeached, and charged and tried
as of now there is no actual evidence

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23592462]Kharron[/post

It’s time for the patriots to unfurl the American flag and prove that the globalist elites are staging a coup of the US government.

I want Hillary and company in jail by daybreak.

Enough is enough.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: [post=23592462]Kharron[/post

It’s time for the patriots to unfurl the American flag and prove that the globalist elites are staging a coup of the US government.

I want Hillary and company in jail by daybreak.

Enough is enough.

I would have thought that Trump would have had Sessions file an indictment by now. Wasn't that one of his campaign promises.....? Remember the chant, Lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up....

but nothing....
edit on 18-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Trumps comments rise to the level of treason.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
You guys will notice the article in the OP is from Fox News. The question is, if the only news agency that was traditionally on his side is leaving his side and finds this wrong, who is remaining on his side?

Is it good for the President to only have support of the far, far right? How far will that get him if he keeps acting like this?

He always has Breitbart.. they continue to slop all over him.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I know ATS has recently come to mean All Trump Sycophants.

But it's nice to see a few people here (such as the OP) see Trump for the tool of Russia that he is.

It's really quite simple now. If you continue to support Trump, you care more about Russia than the United States.

And maybe that's fine with you. But I don't think it's fine with most Americans.
edit on 18-7-2018 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

It's really quite simple now. If you continue to support Trump, you care more about Russia than the United States.

wow
i applaud your directness
i disagree with it, but your honesty is refreshing

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Oh for god sakes. Get a grip. How can you say that with a straight face?

Do you not have any idea of the bullet we dodged?

Do you not see the truth?

What has happened to ATS?

It used to be a place where everyone understood what is really going on.

I can’t stand to come here anymore.

There’s a thousand people just like you here.

Treasonous traitors.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

But it's nice to see a few people here (such as the OP) see Trump for the tool of Russia that he is.

And maybe that's fine with you. But I don't think it's fine with most Americans.

You guys spit upon, obstruct, and yell "treason" on the democratically-elected leader of the United States because he didn't say what you wanted him to.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Comments can be treasonous? I hope you realize that one of the punishments for treason is death.
edit on 18-7-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Really??? Trump's a tool for Russia??? Got some evidence??? Anything???

Of course you don't and neither does anyone else...

Most of the main street news media, even ESPN...All of the big city newspapers...All of the Democrat and Rino politicians...The hacks that call themselves comedians on late night tv...Talk show hosts...All the spy agencies and the DOG/FBI...

For two years there has been a 24/7 onslaught of fake, lying attacks on Trump/Russia ties and so far, NOTHING...

We voted for Trump because he promised to take on these groups who have been lying to you sheeple for decades...They are controlling your minds...Do you really understand what they are pushing??? COMMUNISM...And they make it sound good...

Can a single one of you show us a successful communist country??? Anywhere???

Trump is doing what he promised...He is exposing the communists and traitors embedded in our gov't, and news media...You people need to wake up, and fast...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'm so sorry I have but one start to give this post.

Poor, dumb Trump. He's so confused. He's already taking back what he said after taking back what he said. "Russians didn't meddle." -> 24 hours later: "I meant to say the Russians did meddle." -> 24 hours later "No reason to believe the Russians meddled."

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Majic
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If you can't trust the CIA, who can you trust?

What is even worse is that questioning law enforcement is now treason

A sitting US President, on foreign soil, in front of the global press pool, standing beside a thug-tyrant that has made it his business to attack and weaken the USA and speaking the same propaganda false equivalence fallacies that Putin has been saying for years?, calling his own country "stupid" and "foolish"?
Deriding, insulting and doubting HIS OWN intelligence agencies? While calling Putin "strong" and "powerful"?

Yah, he is treasonous. Nothing indictable yet, but he left no doubt that he was willing to throw the USA and it's government under the bus in order to please Vladimir Putin, and he did it with the entire world watching.

good to know where you stand
follow their orders and lap up what they give you
ask no questions
just be careful when they come for you and the rest of the dissent is treason crowd

Trump chose Vladimir Putin's "Strong" and "powerful" word over the conclusions of his own appointees, staff, Aides, Intelligence Community...He chose Vladimir Putin's lies over his own countries stated conclusions.

And literally did so in front of the world.

It was sickening to watch a US President pander and grovel to Putin in front of the camera's.

Now it appears that in private he groveled even further as Russia is gleefully saying they are ready to move forward with the military agreements that Trump privately ceded to Putin.

With the rest of the WH and US Government asking WTF!

No one even knows what he promised Putin.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Really??? Trump's a tool for Russia??? Got some evidence??? Anything???

The past two years in there entirety. It's never ending. I would call it a bromance, but that doesn't accurately describe how subservient Trump is to Putin. More like bizarre domination fetish Trump displays when in the presence of or even talking about Putin.

edit on 18-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Trump is doing what he promised...He is exposing the communists and traitors embedded in our gov't, and news media...You people need to wake up, and fast...

You do realize that Putin is a communist don't you. Talk about waking up....

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

When has the circus gone on for long enough? Putin couldn't have dreamt of a better shill than this, he's laughing at us when the lights go off. Trump is a disgrace to the free world. I do not consider him worthy to be my leader anymore. I guess it makes people feel good to be "winning", but when the show's over someone else will have to clean up after him. He is weak and he is weakening America. Get over Hillary, wake up.
edit on 18-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: richapau

Comments can be treasonous? I hope you realize that one of the punishments for treason is death.

The death penalty for Treason was abolished in the USA. It is now life imprisonment.

The spoken word is often how Treason is committed. Sometimes paper, often digital data these days, but the old fashioned spoken word still qualifies.

Still curious why Trump went to such unusual lengths to bar any aides or diplomats from his personal meeting with Putin?

Actions matter too though.

What did Trump promise Putin in private? Some of it is starting to leak out.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders says that President Trump is still in discussions and has made no commitment yet to having Russian investigators come to the United States to question US officials.
thehill.com...

US offers no details as Russia claims Trump and Putin reached military agreements

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation is ready for practical implementation of the agreements reached between Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump in the sphere of international security achieved at the Helsinki summit," Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov, a Russian military spokesman, said in a statement Tuesday.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You do realise you haven't got a clue. Putin is a technocrat. Communists died out with the Soviet union. I guess your about 75?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

No one even knows what he promised Putin
So then explain how you know there was a promise?

The rest of your description is your opinion and no more, your exaggerations are old hat here. When you read what Rosenstein said about the 12 Russian indictments you will be sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join